The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b10Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b11Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b10Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b11Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b1065%Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b106%Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b1018%Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b100%Jedi visits Hyperion Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Jedi visits Hyperion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Jedi visits Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Jedi visits Hyperion   Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Noticing a woman siting at a table by herself the Kaleesh walks
over to her and nods "Mind if i join you?"
He is wearing a bone mask, with a black kath hound robe.
Kleti rises one brow surprised then for a moment looks at the stranger....
" no, im waiting for someone" she says

Kleti smiles to woman in green armour
[Darth'Ishad] "I take it she is the one your waiting for?"
Leta Orbus Leta waves to Kleti and moves to her trough the club guests
She wears her light full body armour and black Sith military coat.
Her right hand is cybernetic - human-like in colour of coal

" yes...she is..." nodds Kleti
"Well let me buy you two a drink" the Kaleesh lifts his hand to the bartender
[Kleti KoVas] " well... if you insist..."
[Darth'Ishad] "what would you like?"

[Leta Orbus] "Well, I must say you have did what I was expecting. Good for me" she smiled a bit and the scar on cher cheek moved little in a shape of scythe "that was... Thank you"
[Darth'Ishad] "And that would be?"

Leta Orbus gives a look at Kleti's companion and leans her head to the left in silence
Kleti KoVas smiles mysteriously
"How rude of me, my name is Darth'Ishad"
" Darth'Ishad... insist on buying us some drinks..." Kleti winks to Leta
[Leta Orbus] "Darth..." She speaks this word slowly..."Drinks you say Fancy...
wather is good for me - I can't drink anythink else"
[Darth'Ishad] "Then water it shall be, and for you?"
" i dont know... surprise me" Kleti KoVas makes miscievous smile
[Leta Orbus] "I'ts not wise to ask someone that earned "Darth" title to suprise... or it's only my opinion"
[Kleti KoVas] " i like to risk..."
[Darth'Ishad] "Titles are of no concern here." leting out a grin under his mask
[Leta Orbus] "if you admit that we can have few things in common" glaces again at Kleti "You like risk? I'll remember that maybe we will work together"

" i'm curious...why you cant drink?" kleti whispers to Leta
[Kleti KoVas] " Darth'Ishad, may i ask... you always wear mask? or only in public?"
[Leta Orbus] "I could but it's pointless - my liver don't allows me to get... how do you call it? wasted?" she puts her artificial arm on the chest "there is few upgrades here not at all designed for social purpose"

[Darth'Ishad] Looking over to Kleti, "Only when im not sleeping, in my culture it is required, plus my face is not apealing to most.We Kaleesh take much pride in our masks, to earn your mask is a great honor."
[Leta Orbus] "and a message for the encounters that this warrior is dangerous"
[Kleti KoVas] "i wear masks too ,all the time...do you like mine?" she asks smiling
[Darth'Ishad] "Of course," he answers with a cuckle
Kleti KoVas chuchkles too
Leta Orbus looks a bit confused.

[Leta Orbus] "you mean... this is artificial or you're just... hm... I think I get it" she smiles but aleready look stupid
[Darth'Ishad] "Let me go get your drinks." Looking to Leta "Water" then to Kleti "will Gold Wine do?"
Kleti KoVas looks up at the Leta, strange but her eyes are not black now but yellow with red edges like sith...
Kleti KoVas nodds.
Leta Orbus looks suprised.

[Leta Orbus] "Expensive... looks like you're one rank higher than I thought"
" Congratulations agent Nasty" whispers Kleti then Darth'Ishad goes bring drinks
[Kleti KoVas] " he wants something... if buys such expensive wine...."
Leta Orbus nods deep - it was like small bow before Kleti
Kleti KoVas also nodds.

[Leta Orbus] " I heard that most of man want something. In case of me it was usually mercy, but who knows"
[Kleti KoVas] ' how went your job interview ? did you met HIM?" she look up.

[Leta Orbus] "Well it was hard to bring the reference... No I don't think so. THEY don't belive me so much I think to let me meet him"

[Darth'Ishad gets to the bar to get the drinks, "water, gold wine, and a meltdown."

Leta Orbus is in light, green full body armour and sith military coat. Grey hair, dark skin and probably dark eyes - it's hard to see in the club light
[Darth'Ishad] Waiting for the drinks he looks back to the table
Leta Orbus is chating with Kleti. It's hard to call her "relaxed"
- from time to time she makes a quick scan of the guests
The bartender handed him the drinks and he returned to the table "Here you go"
Kleti KoVas is dressed in grey, silvery silk dress, but her eyes
are strange...in club light they look yelow with red edges...

[Leta Orbus] "and how is your translator Fancy?"
" just dont wake him..." whispers Kleti
[Leta Orbus] "If there is one thing I want it's not the conversation with that thing"

Nikk Varr sits down at an empty table, orders a drink form the serving droid and crowd watches
He spots a few faces he knows, including the blue eye'd girl he met here the other night. She was sitting with two others. "maybe working" he tought.
The droid reappeared with the same golden liquid in a shot galss that he was drinking before.

Kleti notices Nikk and looks smiling at him with her yellow eyes...
Leta Orbus gives a quick look at Nikk. She's not relaxed at all, with her light armour, sith military coat and cybernetic arm she looks like troublemaker
Nikk Varr nods and raises his glass in a greeting
[Leta Orbus] still looking at Nikk 'who is he?"

Nikk Varr appears relaxed, non threatening, he's wearing average civilian clothes of the mid-levels
" ah... he has bussiness finding lost persons...Nikk Varr" whispers Kleti
[Leta Orbus] "Like they say You're not living so long because you're so good...you're so good because you live so long"
Leta Orbus stops stearing at Nikk and starts to play with her cybernetic palm, cleaning the digits
" yes he is old...maybe your age..." cold tone apears in Kleti's voice
NikkVarr calls a bar droid over and gives some instructions
[Leta Orbus] "My age you say... he have to be very good then" she smiles nasty still cleaning her artificial arm.
The bar droid disappears then returns to the table with the three sitting on it. It produces a bottle of golden liquor "Mr Varr, send this with his
compliments madam and wishes you a pleasant evening"
"Excusse me, i have to say hello to Mr Varr " Kleti stands from the table,
and approaches Nikk.
NikkVarr watches as the bar droid delivers his gift and raises his glass again with a smile as he meets Kletis gaze.
" Whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" Nikk says with a grin as Kelti gets in hearing range.

Leta Orbus makes unpleasent face traying to pull something from under the black phalange. Leta nod shortly to droid and without reaching for the alcohol she's trying to unblock one of her fingers
"c'mon..." she success after a while and pulls something that looks like a half of human teeth from blocked cybernetic finger "oh you little bastard" she throws it backway without even looking.

" Nikk, you found me again...." Kleti smiles
" Yep......I'm just too good at my job" He laughs. "So is it business or pleasure tonight?" he asks nodding towards the other two at Kleti's table
[Kleti KoVas] "maybe both...."
" Work is pleasure for her" droids voice from Kletis bag says
"Well well..mixing business with pleasure! .....didn;t your mom tell you that's a naughty no no ? " Nikk smiles
" oh sorry Nikk... i have to talk with..." Kleti turns around and goes away
whispering something to her bag.
[NikkVarr] "I guess that's a no then"
Kleti goes for the stairs " will you shut up..." she whispers to droid head in her bag.
NikkVarr watches her go but is careful not to stare

Marcus Ti Sedaya looked over the Hyperion for the first time as he navigated his way to the entrace. He stood out like a sore thumb here, wearing long white robes that looked more appropriate for a senator or official than a person on a night out. There was an awkward pause as he met security at the door. After confirming that he was unarmed, Marcus entered and explored the interior.

NikkVarr watched with interest the guy in the white dress
Leta Orbus sips her water and look around from time to time. She focused on the man in white, so different from usual Hyperion guests. She's trying to gues his rank and purpose of visit

Marcus Ti Sedaya strolled through the club. He gave everyone within a wide berth, avoiding any contact as his eyes swept the room. He quickly noticed the stairway. Curiousity overwhelming him, he tried to pinpoint the staff here.

Kleti was frustrated " why you always do this... Brainz why...? you want me get in to trouble....?"
" sorry mistress. but you should know somethign about Mr Nikk..."
"oh just shut up, will talk to you later..." she starts climb strairs.

NikkVarr sat and enjoyed his drink. watching the world inside a cantina.
One of the dancers caught his attention, Nikk tried to remember her name,...then gave up after a moment of searching his chaotic and crowded memory and just enjoyed the view*

Marcus Ti Sedaya stepped around again. He wormed his way behind Kleti.
Just as she began to climb the hallowed steps, he called after her. "Excuse me," was all the Jedi said to attract her attention, hands in pockets.
Kleti turned behind.
Raised his left hand from his pocket Marcus rubbed his chin as he supposed out loud: "Do you work here?"
Kleti looked at good looking man in white and smiled
" Right now i don't work, but maybe i can help you?"
"Yes." He returned her smile with a chuckle under his breath.
"Actually I was looking for some people. I don't know them. But I have descriptions on my datapad.
Think you can help?"
"Sure... just maybe we don't stand on the stairs..."she
starts claimb to second floor and stops there.

Marcus Ti Sedaya took a slow look around before he stepped up after her.
" So whom are you looking..." she asked in flirty voice
"I just have some loose descriptions." He said whilst putting his left hand back into his pocket. "Word of mouth, he-saw she-saw brought me here eventually." The Jedi watched Kleti as he asked: "You know a lot of the regulars here?"
" some..." she looks straight into Marcus eyes, and he may notice that her eyes now pitch black...
Marcus Ti Sedaya pulled a datapad from his pocket. He fiddled with it, one handed. Marcus used his thumb to type into it - accessing a file. "They hardly seem like the common sort, anyway." All the while, Marcus looked between his datapad and Kleti's eyes. After checking the file, he offered the datapad too her.
She took it...and started study " ah..I may know this one....pink hair...she is here actually" Kleti returns datapad.
"Oh?" Marcus intoned, awaiting Kleti's explination.
" you want me show you?" she asked making shy smile
"Yes. That would be grand." He said whilst breaking eye contact with Kleti, looking over his shoulder and checking his surroundings.
"Ok just follow me ... handsome..." she turns around and starts walk looking around.
Marcus Ti Sedaya again stepped in tow behind Kleti, both hands in pockets.

Kleti stoped near one of the doors... and knocked
" She is not here so you will need to wait..."
[Marcus Ti Sedaya] "Any idea when she'll be available?"
[Kleti KoVas] " whats you name stranger?...."
"Marcus." He said singularly.
[Kleti KoVas] " why you look for her....? Sorry for asking this... but ...."
Marcus Ti Sedaya laughed and shook his head. "It's fine. I'm looking for her on behalf of an associate."
Kleti opens door to the room and enters inside...." So you better wait here..."

Marcus Ti Sedaya steps in after her whilst looking over the room.
[Kleti KoVas] " wait i will turn lights...just need find..."
Door slams and room falls into total darkness.
"Great." was all Marcus said to himself.
Kleti turns on nightvison with a blink and approaches Marcus from a side....
" it's so dark i can't see any thing.." she whispers in lost intonation, and reaches for Marcus shoulder.
Jedi appeared to stare towards a wall, scratching his chin. "Find that light switch yet?"
" ah... here you are" Kleti softly touches his shoulder,her hand moves to his bare neck....

Marcus Ti Sedaya turned his head towards Kleti as she touched his shoulder. Through night vision, his eyes belied a subtle surety - that he knew where she was even in the darkness. Still, his words were: "No luck with the light? Perhaps you should open the door again."

Kleti keeps her hand on his shoulder
" Ah...no need for light...handsome.." she smiles
Marcus Ti Sedaya laughed softly and stepped away. "I would prefer to shed some light on this situation."
" me too...." She don't lets his shoulder and approaches closer.
The Jedi shrugged his shoulder, pulling away and trying to dislodge her hand without removing his hands from his robe pockets. "I meant literally."

Kleti turns her ring and tries to scratch Marcus with paralysing needle
She aims for his neck.
Marcus Ti Sedaya jerked back, spilling his hands from his pocket as his defensive intuition took over. He revealed that he lacked a right hand, apparent to her night vision.
Jedi felt the sharp prick of metal against his neck.
Kleti KoVas pressed her ring to release paralysing poison
, she keeped by Marcus side, so that he could not atack her.

Marcus Ti Sedaya didn't attack. Instead he put a hand to the needle prick on his neck, swaying. "That's not-... That's not nice."
" who you work for! answer me!" her voice was threatening
"Work for?" He looked confused to his hand. When his attention returned to Kleti, his shoulders were slumping, numb. "I don't work for anyone!"
" you lie... who are you?" Kleti lets Marcus to fall on the floor
"Marcus!" He repeated as his knees went weak. The poison was spreading quickly from his neck. There was a grunt, but the Jedi quickly fell still.
She started search him for weapons "Marcus who?"
Marcus Ti Sedaya had no weapons on his person - no possessions at all, apart from the datapad, apparently.
"Marcus Ti-..." He struggled with the poison. "Ti Sedaya."
Blinked slowly in the dark.
Kleti took another needle and shots something again into Marcus neck. Jedi lays heavily druged... he can't run or use force...

Last edited by KLeti on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Jedi visits Hyperion   Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Kleti calls the secure channel asking for assistance one of agency officers.

"This is Fel."
Kleti makes pause she didnt expected this...
"Repeat, this is Fel. Who is using this channel? Identify yourself immediately."
" This is agent KoVas. i have some questions. I caught jedi spying on our agents at Hyperion....
"Jedi? Do you have their I.D, Agent KoVas?" Her voice sounded stern, as if she had been interrupted...
[Kleti] " after cheking in database found that he is in our client list... Marcus Ti Sedaya"
[Aleina Fel] *notable silence* "What is Ti Sedaya's status?"
[Kleti] "Jedi knight. he was without weapons... and cripled...."
[Aleina Fel] "You misunderstand me, Agent. Is he alive? dead? unconscious? what is his health status?"
[Kleti] " He sleeps"
[Aleina Fel] "Has the subject suffered any physical damage?"
[Kleti] " Two injections"
[Aleina Fel] "Nothing more?"
" nothing more. I was gentle" Kleti smiles " Should i release him?"
[Aleina Fel] "very well, Agent. Keep our....'guest' comfortable. I will be there shortly. What floor are you on? Not yet..."
[Kleti] " first floor, private room on the right side..."
[Kleti] " he has datapad with descriptions on agent Chiasa and me..."
[Aleina Fel] "Understood. I will be there shortly, Fel out."
[Kleti] " over"
* The communicator goes dead *
"Arrogant biatch" thinks Kleti, she has a bad feeling about this...

* Time passes *
The door to the room opens and light from the balcony floods in.
The Shapely form of the Chief Operative can be seen in the doorway

Kleti covers her eyes with hand and stands to meet Fel.

Flicking her wrist in a show of Force Use, she swtiches on the lights without touching them,
seeing a laid out Ti Sedaya on the couch and Agent KoVas standing not far from him.
She steps in and the door closes behind her.
Aleina is dressed in a floor-length blood-red evening gown, she looks as if she has just come from some sort of party....

Kleti blinks and turns off nightvision, she is also dressed in silvery grey silk long gown.

" Agent KoVas. " she says, but her eyes are on the Jedi " How heavily is he sedated? will he wake soon? "

" Chief operative Fel" kleti nodds "He can't hear us...."

" Good. " She says, sitting on a chair and crossing her long, slender legs.
"Please, tell me what happened. " In the light her eyes flash red for a second.

[Kleti] " This jedi started ask around about me and rin... I mean agent Chiasa"

[Aleina Fel] " I take it you realise he works for one of our clients.... The Praxeum? "

" So what... he is jedi..."Kleti looks confused.

Aleina grins, and it doesn't look altogether friendly."Our clients pay our wages, my dear..."

[Kleti] " Ok i will appologise him, and release...This is just a small misunderstanding...
unless he want my head..."

[Aleina Fel] "It is an understable mistake, I doubt I would have done things differently in your position - except perhaps killed him."
Running her fingers along her chin, she smiles.

"I will fix this... soon as he awakes." Kleti nodds
[Aleina Fel] "You have, however given us a unique opportunity to discover more about our allies... up close."
[Kleti] " As i said i was gentle..."
[Aleina Fel] "What 'toys' are you carrying, Agent? anything to take a bio-sample?"
Kleti searches in her bag and takes out needle and tube
[Aleina Fel] "Ensure you use the same entry points as the original injection,
Agent - we don't want anyone who checks him over to realize we've done more than he remembers..."
As far as our Jedi friend here is concerned he was injected just once, I presume?"
" will do" Kleti approaches sleeping jedi "twice"
Kleti takes blood sample of Marcus and gives tube to Fel.

[Skursir] "Misss KoVas..?"
Skursir wanders into the room
Skursir eyes the sleeping jedi with surprise, and his eyes widen when he sees Aleina
" close the door from other side" says Kleti in commanding tone
[Aleina Fel] "Excellent" she says, pocketing the tube. "A problem becomes an opportunity."
[Skursir] "Ah. Chief Operative. I did not expect you here..."
Skursir raises an eyebrow at Kleti, but plays along, doing as commanded
[Aleina Fel] "Ah, Agent Skursir."
Kleti stares angrily at trandoshan
Skursir matches the stare with bewilderness.He snaps to attention at Aleina's words
[Aleina Fel] " I see you two have met? " She grins
[Kleti] " not alive..."
"I..." Skursir frowns at Kleti, trying to make out her words, obviously surprised.
He change the subject, Skursir motions to the body
"Would you like thiss body disspossed off Chief Operative..?"

" damn... now we need all other agents break in... and this my mistake will be public..." thinks Kleti
She stands near couch.
[Aleina Fel] "Our guest here is not for killing, Skursir - but I appreciate the offer."
[Kleti] " we are busy here...LEAVE" she whispers to Skursir
Skursir nods non-emotionally at Aleina, before leering at Kleti. He cocks his head back to the Chief Operative.
Kleti keeps staring at trandoshan as if trying anihilate him with a look
[Skursir] "Iss there any other way that I may sserve the Agency, ma'am?"
[Aleina Fel] "Well as delicious as this is, we really just need someone guard the door a moment, Skursir.
Below your usual duties I'm afraid, but it was good timing..."
Kleti sighs
Skursir nods once more. "I pride myself with being ready when needed. Sshall I wait outside..?"
Aleina Fel shrugs "Do as you wish, so long as we don't get any uninvited guests..."
Skursir is taken aback at the informality of the order, but nods shallowly before retreating outside,
opening the door only slightly ajar, before slipping out.
Kleti eyes turn from red to black.
[Aleina Fel] "Agent KoVas....in such a delicate situation I would normally recommend I deal with the waking Jedi,
but in this case I feel it would be better if you were to explain things to him....call it a test, if you like."
[Kleti] " i understand, will take care of the guest.if he asks about work we done before hunting padawan,
should i answer to his questions?"
[Aleina Fel] "I would suggest you say it was all a.....misunderstanding. As for Rin and yourself?
well I would say it would be best if you meet with Ti Sayada here, see what the man wants. Nobody,
not even Jedi would be foolish enough to attack The Hyperion. He will respect our rules here."

Skursir stands tall outside the room, blocking out sounds coming from inside, respectfully
declining to eavesdrop. Although he wears only a light flak vest and has no weapons due to confiscation,
he still keeps fists tightly clenched and alert. Whilst he mostly thinks of performing his duties, an
intuitive side pieces together what he saw. Why was the Chief Operative with the Initiate he had only met the day before? He ponders, yet does so without questioning the Chief Operative's actions.

" pitty i cant take care of him like with that padawan..." Kleti sights

The Chief Operative stands and straightens her dress. "Your enthusiasm is refreshing, KoVas.
However, we don't wan't our Clients to get the wrong impression of us. I will take this information to
the Head of Operations and I suggest you begin formulating what to say to our 'sleeping beauty' here."

[Kleti] " yes i understand..."

[Aleina Fel] "Excellent." She stands and goes to leave, seemingly not even gracing the agent with a simple good-bye,
but then suddenly turns as she gets to the door.
"Oh and Agent? Good work."

Kleti makes short smile to Aleina.

[Aleina Fel] Stepping through the door making a point not to make physical contact with Skursir
(she remembers how much the Trandoshan hates to be touched), she walks passed him into the corridor and then turns to face him.
[Aleina Fel] "Agent Skursir.."
Skursir looks at the Chief Operative, keeping vigilant"No aggressors ma'am. All appear to be getting on with their evening.."
Aleina Fel pulls a small vial of what looks like blood from a small pouch at her waist "That is excellent news. Here,
please take this to the Head of Operations immediately and tell him to expect a report from me within the hour."
Aleina Fel holds out the vial in the palm of her hand
Skursir does not hesitate to take the vial and once again, nods."And may I ssay, Cheif Operative. That you have made a good choice
with Miss KoVas.. She will sserve the Agency well"
Nodding back, Aleina does not comment on his obsevation but instead turns and descends the staircase into the lower level of the club.

Skursir watches Aleina go before pocketing the vial and making
his way out of the Hyperion, tipping the barman who had served his drinks that night
and then disappearing into the depths of Coruscant.

Last edited by KLeti on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Jedi visits Hyperion   Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Lights shine bright in the room. Beautiful woman dressed in grey silvery gown sits on the couch
near sleeping jedi and watches him.
" Wake up..." she softly speaks to him and shakes his shoulder.
Marcus stirs in the couch, squinting his eyes at the bright light. "What?"
" Drink some water" she lifts his head and brings glass with water to his lips...
you soon will start feel you body..."
Marcus took a sip of the water. His eyes widened as he recognised her.
"You poisoned me!" He said after swallowing.
"Sorry master jedi.... it was misunderstanding.... now that i know who you are...
We just need to wait till drug fades... and while we wait we can talk...."
She makes shy smile.

"Talk about what?" He grunted whilst trying to sit up. The Jedi strained, failing to do so.
" I want to appologise you for this.... please frogive me." she looks sincere.
" Master jedi, why are you looking for those two women? Lets say you found one...?"
Kleti talks politely and friendly.
"I'll think about it," He said with a dry humour. The Jedi shook his head, trying to regain
his barings as he looked around the room.

Marcus began to sit up. "I am hunting the Jedi hunters. This was supposed to be neutral ground!"
His voice was raised, fully aware of the history of the club.
She stands up and places glass on small table near couch. Her silk gown shimers in the light.
"jedi hunters? yes it's neutral ground.... you can't bring weapons...Sorry for druging you...
you just scared me...And you better lay down or you get dizzy. I wont harm you."

Marcus didn't listen to her. He sat up and leaned forward. His blurry vision locked on Kleti.
"Why did a member of EPOCH attack one of my students?" There was an anger to the Knight's voice,
not showing the vaunted Jedi compassion.

" maybe someone paid well to do this job...capture alive not harmed?"
Do i look like jedi hunter?" she looks at jedi eyes.
"Not harmed? Did you see his injuries?" Marcus gritted his teeth.
[Kleti] " i didn't harmed anyone..."
Marcus rubbed his brow with his left hand, trying to calm down. "Who else was involved?"
[Kleti] " This student you speak .... whats his name?"
[Marcus] "Bornas Mavel."
[Kleti] " Ah... you should ask sith about that..."
[Marcus] "It wasn't Sith that captured the boy."
[Kleti] " your boy went by his own feet....by his own will and choise" she raised her voice
and again smiled.
[Marcus] "We both know that isn't true."
[Kleti] " i don't lie... can't you feel that?""
[Marcus] "I don't read minds. But I heard of the threats."
[Kleti] " This is just misunderstanding..."

Marcus pointed a finger at Kleti. "You took out a contract on a member of the Jedi order.
Have you any idea of the implications?"
[Kleti] " im not from EPOCH you see..."
[Marcus] "You're not a member of EPOCH." He rubbed his forehead.
"But you attacked me - here - in the Hyperion?"
[Kleti] " please forgive me... for that..."
Marcus gritted his teeth as she asked for forgiveness again. "Who else was involved?"
"No epoch agents were involved in that" She says and looks like she says truth.

[Marcus] "Then there's nothing stopping you naming them."
[Kleti] " i don't lie I and my colleague took this job... find padawan and deliver him to some person,
not harmed, we did what... whats hapened next i dont know..."
"Not harmed? He was poisoned!" He shouted as he stood, Jedi training him allowing
him to recover with frightening alicrity.
[Kleti] " if we would harm him we did not get payment...now calm down jedi!" Kleti didn't moved from the place

Marcus pointed a finger at Kleti again. "No. You kidenapped a student of mine.
You poisoned him - threatened the lives of children over his actions."
The Jedi paused to let his words sink in. "Did you think you would just get away with that?"

She was standing so close that her perfumes were almost intoxicating....
" yes... don't you feel dizzy?"
Marcus glowered, Force energy almost rippling off him from rage. His silence was all
the response he'd give Kleti on the matter, clearly.
"and its not polite to point with fingers..." she said in calm voice.Too calm....

" So you know about me and my partner.... we just done job we were hired....
and no children were harmed trust me... it was just illiusion" She smiles
"You and your partner are in trouble." Marcus said in a low, harsh voice.
[Kleti]"i like visit this club... but looks like i will have to move away from here
so that you wont find me...? Master jedi you talk like sith..."
Marcus tutted.
[Kleti] " you should better teach your students..."
[Marcus] "No. Because our students are trained for peace - not for war." Stepped aside,
towards the center of the room.
[Kleti] "Where are you going?" she asked in soft voice. " please sit down... i didn't said all...""
"So say it!" He said whilst still pacing.
[Kleti] " so you will try hunt me down?"

[Marcus] "Me? No." He flexed his shoulders. "The Jedi Order? Possibly."
[Marcus] (( She's a holoprojection right?))
[Kleti] " I see.... is any way to avoid that... conflict?"
[Marcus] "Yes. Don't hunt down and poison Jedi." He said whilst surpressing a laugh. "Too late."
She walks to the table and searches for something in the bag.. " but no one died..."
[Marcus] "Because murder is the only crime."
" Fine try kill me if you want.... we can go outside" she makes small laughter
Marcus turned to face her. "Alright. Open the door."
[Kleti] " its open... "
Marcus walked over to it.
Kleti follows
Marcus tried to open the door, still looking angry.
" jedi i hope we wont meet again......" she says and looks sad seeing him
leaving.

"Because next time i will kill you..." she whispered....

Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Jedi visits Hyperion   Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Marcus Ti Sedaya stepped out of the room with kleti and headed immediately towards
the stairs. His white robe swung as he walked, face carrying a look of distinct displeasure.
"You had to kill him first" said Braiz
"Shut up!" she shouted on droid siting on the couch.

Marcus quickly descended the stairway, rejoining the crowd of club-goers and
sticking out like a sore thumb in his Jedi-apperel.

[kleti] "Witch Aleina didn't alowed that... you heard?"
"But mistress, how about reward lord Neir would give you? if you bring another
fallen one?" asks droid
[kleti] "Ah... stop saltying my wounds..."

Andariun Shiru finished the last of his drink and placed it on the empty tray of a serving
droid as it passed. As the droid moved aside, Andariun's eyes picked up on an irregularity within
the club. The large white robes of a Jedi were visible coming down from the level above. From this
distance the Jedi was unrecognisable, warranting little attention.

Kleti stood up and approached mirror "Need to change looks..."
Sudenly her hair turned white, long, alitle curled, her eyes turned totaly white like arkanians.
She took off gown leaving with black skin tight suit.
From the bag she took out coat, and put it on, also gloves making her hans look
like arkanians. "Lets go Brainz" she said tucking gown to the bag and left room.
While strolling to the stairs Kleti ajusted pins in her hair.

Marcus Ti Sedaya was worming his way through the club, muttering under his breath harsh words
that were drowned out by the music. He passed the bar, its patrons and a serving droid on his way towards
the exit.
Andariun Shiru continued to glance at the white robed Jedi as they came closer to the club's exit.
Eager to gain a better vantage, Andariun moved a little to his left which allowed him a short view of
the Jedi's face. Hit by a sudden wave of surprise, Andariun began to weave through the crowd to meet the Jedi.

Kleti started climb down the stairs, she looked around if she can see other agents.

Marcus Ti Sedaya seemed completely oblivious to Andariun.
He was searching through his robe pockets, one handed.
"Marcus?" Andariun called out loud enough to be heard by his target. He did not address him formally
simply for the sake of security and to prevent the fact he may be wrong in his assumption.
Marcus Ti Sedaya looked up and towards the apprentice. There was a long stare as
Marcus' expression went from surprised to confused. He stepped over.
Andariun Shiru could see the slight confusion on the older Jedi's face as he approached.
"What brings you to a place like this? And why in those clothes? "

Kleti noticed Skursir standing on the first floor balcony, and Leta siting near table on the ground floor.
None of them recognized her.

"I was investigating Bornas' capturers." The Knight said simply
before giving a glance over his shoulder. His entire body looked tired, a side effect of the poison
that was used on him earlier.
"Any luck?" asked the padawan, eager to know more of what happened to Bornas. The way Marcus moved seemed
a little off to Andariun. He had known the man for a while now but had no idea what caused it.
"Yes. I believe they work for the great upstairs," Marcus informed Andariun without naming-names.
He turned back to the padawan and looked over his clothes.

Kleti reached ground floor and strolled to the exit, she noticed figure dressed in white talking to someone.
" intresting... what he is up to..?"
She took a seat and started observe them.

Andariun Shiru shifted his weight to one side as he rubbed his chin. He had been to this club a few times
since its opening but had never once come in Jedi robes and this time was no exception.
"Seems like the kind of thing they would be interested in."

Kleti orders something to drink

"Yes. I confronted one of those whom assaulted Bornas." The Knight raised his attention to Andariun's face.
"She managed to drug me in a back room. I may have been here hours." He looked over his shoulder again after
explaining his state to the padawan.
"You were drugged?" Andariun asked rhetorically as he further looked over Marcus' condition.
"What happened? Are you alright?"

Kleti could not hear that they talked, she just tryed memorize face of other man next to marcus .
She opened a bag just alittle bit so that droid could see them too...

"I'll recover." Marcus said whilst straightening his robes. "I sense we're being watched, however."
"We're always being watched here." Andariun replied with a sarcastic smirk. "But yeah, I know what you mean."

"Brainz can you hear that they talk?" she asked.
"Yes mistress, jedi Marcus just said that he feels beeing watched." said droid
kleti made a sip of wine.

"How did you get here anyway?" Marcus asked as colour began to return to his cheeks.
"I'm here with Izack taking care of a few loose ends but he's off doing
something important. I usually drop by here whenever I get the chance."
Andariun replied while thinking through what may have happened to Marcus.
"Izack..." The Jedi repeated as his attention trailed off towards the exit.
There was a passionate undertone to his aura, reflecting the dark nature of his emotional outburst upstairs.

" other man works with someone called Izack." informed droid.

"Something wrong Mas..." Andariun asked before cutting himself short.
His natural tendancy to address those above his rank almost slipping out.
Marcus Ti Sedaya rubbed his chin with his left hand before looking to Andariun.
"I don't suppose you could inform the Masters that a certain mercenery group have been
confirmed to hunt Jedi?"
"No problem." Andariun replied with a nod. "Izack and I will be leaving in a few hours.
Would you like me to inform Master Durkin when we get back?"
[Marcus Ti Sedaya] "That would be grand. I'm going to stay on Coruscant, chase a few more leads."

"Oh mistress, Marcus asks other man to inform Masters about jedi hunters," said droid
"This is geting intresting..." replyed Kleti
"Other man said he is going to meet some master Cai Durkin, i suggest follow them." said Brainz

"Of course." Andariun replied as he mentally reminded himself not to bow.
The constant nagging feeling seemed to increase the more Andariun reminded himself not to act as a Jedi.
'Maybe I'm just being a little paranoid.'

[kleti] "What about Marcus?"
"He is staing at Coruscant and will continue searching, mistress" said droid
[kleti] "Fine we will deal with him later..."

Marcus Ti Sedaya registered the look on Andariun's face. "Is something the matter?"
Andariun Shiru turned his focus back to the older man in front of him. "I just keep getting that feeling
that something is wrong. A little moreso than usual but that might just be because you're here."
[Marcus Ti Sedaya] "Be mindful of such feelings. I may have inadvertantly drawn you into the
spiders web."
"I'd much rather the spider's web than the Gundark nests Izack is so fond of."
replied the padawan in a mocking tone meanwhile taking the advice to heart.

"Mistress, i guess other man is jedi too...will we kill him too?" asked Brainz
"No... we can't do that in falleens theritory....
and you know it is better deliver them alive..." said kleti.

Marcus Ti Sedaya smiled at Andariun's words - the only clue that the humour peirced his tired demeanor.
"In the mean time, I'm going back to my ship. Say hello to Izack for me."
"Will do." Andariun replied while giving a friendly nod. The casual farewell still seemed a little odd
to him but the situation required it.

"Marcus is going to his ship, let's follow him? and make surprise? Please please mistress" droid asked Kleti
"I don't want mess today with him...other man is more intresting..."she smiles

Marcus Ti Sedaya returned the nod to Andariun as he departed through the crowd and towards the exit.
Andariun Shiru watched as Marcus left the establishment before checking his chrono. Izack had still
not called in so he figured he had an hour or two left before they were to meet up. Casually, Andariun headed
back towards the bar and ordered the same drink he had before.

Agent observed Marcus leaving for exit.

Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Jedi visits Hyperion   Jedi visits Hyperion EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:58 pm

KLeti stood up from the table and went for computer therminal " Brainz lets check that
info has agency ont that man, you got his face picture?"
After ten minutes she returned to her table.

" damn, he is jedi you were right... its not fun" she whispered to Brainz.
"yes be nice to him, very nice...maybe make those pathetic things you coal forms like?" suggested droid.
"About that things you talk?" she asked droid "Mistress, I meaned that you could make him sweat and moan...xixixixi" said Brainz.
Kleti angrily closed her bag.

Andariun arrived at the bar and ordered his drink while gazing over the nearby patrons. None of them seemed to be overly interested in him. The drink arrived and Andariun took a sip of the chilled beverage as he turned to face the majority of people.

She changed her eyes iris color to very light blue almost white, and removed gloves to look like arkanian offshot. Kleti started stare at Andariun so that attract his attention. And after he spoted her she made flirty smile and brushed her hair .

Andariun was slowly moving through the denizens of the Hyperion and noticed one woman in particular. As the young man made eye contact the woman seemed to beckon him over with a smile and suggestive body language. Out of sheer curiousity, Andariun moved towards her.

Kleti smiled and nodded to Andriun inviting him to sit to her table.
She looked very seducing, black skin tight suit, contrasting with her white skin and hair, and light blue dreamy eyes...

Andariun kept a neutral facade as he neared the woman's table. The curioustiy compelling him forward.
The padawan reached the table and glanced over the attractive woman sitting on the opposite side. "Hi." was all the young man said as he waited to see what her response would be.

"Hi" she said smiling " join me"
"Couldn't help but notice you were staring at me." replied Andariun as he
casually took a seat. He hoped his demeanour would seem convincing enough.
" Yes... I just felt you are different..." she made mysterious smile...
"Different?" Andariun asked with a cocky smile. "In a room full of people who make a living by being different? What's that make me? Normal?"
" my name Inara and yours?"
"Andariun," replied the young man. "pleasure to meet you."
" yes you are different....i feel that.... and i like that..." she made shy smile
" are you here for business or pleasure?"

"Pleasure." stated the man confidently. He was still unsure why this woman beckoned him and he was now determined to find out. "What about you? You look like you might be here for some of both."
" Me too" she lifted her glas with wine
"So my guess is that you've been here a number of times." Andariun said before taking another mouthful from his glass. "What happens on the floors above?"
" Yes i visit this club time from time.... casino, dancing floor, bars... i like music here:)" she says in soft voice.

Inara's responses gave Andariun a little more detail as to her intent. The padawan had been upstairs to a private party once prior and had seen some interesting people. "I'm not really one for music. It all sounds similar to me."
[Inara] " do you have plans for tonight? or Just drinking?"
"Just looking for something interesting to occupy my time." Andariun said as he shifted his weight in the chair.
She makes small laughter "I'm looking for something intresting too."
"Seems we have something in common then." Andariun stated as he continued to
ponder over what the woman really desired.
"then i saw you...my intuition tells me... you are not ordinary..."
"Well I hate to say 'you're wrong' but in this case you are wrong." Andariun smirked.
"Nothing overly interesting about me."

"I heard that force sensitives are very intresting...." she looked wondering at Andariun
"I would imagine so." Andariun responded. The padawan was unsure if this woman actually knew he was a Jedi but decided not to use the Force around her.
For all he knew, she was also trained in the Force.

" I noticed how you look at me...would you like to play some pleasure games with me? " she whispered.
Andariun knew he wasn't out of the clear yet and felt he should play along.
At least until he knew his identity would be safe. "Sounds like fun."
he responded with the same cocky smile.

" Do you like tea?" she asked " I could perform for you tea ceremony at my place...and after that ...well we could improvise..."
she made mysterious smile.
"Tea sounds great." Andariun replied as he searched the woman's face for a motive.
Kleti looks sincere, she really enjoys company of Andariun.

The young man was unable to find any trance of an ulterior motive. For the moment he relaxed. If something went wrong at least Marcus knew his current location.
" let's go..." She stands up.
"Ladies first." Andariun said as he rose from his seat.
They took taxi to her place. Apartaments were in high class sector, one of new towers. She opened door and invited guest inside.

"Nice place." Andariun remarked as he entered the apartment. Almost without thought he took note of any exits and potential danger zones while following his hostess.
" plese take a seat and feel like at home, while i go change my clothes and prepare tea"
Andariun said a simple, "Thanks." before continuing to scan the room. He could not shake the feeling that something was wrong here.
Room was big, but not many furniture, just small low table and sitting pilows.
One wall was window with Coruscant panorama seen... on oposite wall hanged painting. Vase with intricate flower composition standed on a floor. Main room had 3 doors, and woman disappeared in one of them.

After a few moments getting aquianted with his surroundings, Andariun took a seat
and waited for the woman to return. He was unsure how he felt at the moment. Curiousity was leading him but the uneasy feeling kept him in line.
Inara returned bringing tray with tea ceremony untensils. She was dresed in few
layered long silk tunic, fastened with silk sash. All decorated in embroidery depicting exotic flowers.
Andariun could smell her soft jasmin perfume. She looked astonishing...
Inara moved slowly and elegantly to the table.

She made a small bow to her guest...

-----------------------------------------------------------

With charming smile she offered tea cup to her guest.

Andariun Shiru took the cup and whispered "Thank you" loud enough to be heard.
The Jedi lifted the cup to his chin and admired the soft aroma.

Inara shifts to sit closer to him and offers some exotic sweets.
All time her eyes are locked on him.

The padawan took a sip of the tea and gently placed it back onto the table as he took
one of the offered sweets. "The tea is wonderful."

She smiles "this tea is special... it awekens desires for..." she makes glance at Andariun
as if inviting him get closer to her.

Andariun leaned in towards Inara slightly while keeping his eyes on hers.
He could not shake the feeling that he was forgetting something. "For what?"

She leans more closer to Andariun and her tunic uncovers alittle of her white shoulder.
Her hair softly touches his face and she whispers "don't you desire...to kiss me?"

The room seemed to be heating up as Inara spoke softly to the Jedi apprentice.
His blood felt warm and it raced through his body as their faces moved mere centimetres away and before
he knew it, Andariun was kissing the beautiful woman.

After long kiss something in Inara's look changes. Malicious smile creeps her red lips.
" Gotcha..." she whispers to surprised jedi.

The padawan sooned realised what he was doing but despite his efforts, the Jedi could not pull away.
He was trapped in the sensation until Inara pulled away. Andariun now realised what was happening.
All he could do was sit and watch as the women's plan fell into place.

Kleti gently pushes Andariun to fall on pillows. And searches him for weapons.
"I wont kill you...you will not be able to move few hours..."
She quickly takes out hiden lightsaber. " you wont need this..." kleti rises up and goes to other room.

Andariun hit the pillows without even the slightest movement of protest.
Events were starting to become clear now and the padawan knew that he was going to have to get out of
this situation himself. The Force began to cicle Inara's mind as Andariun attempted to find a scrap of
her plan, in hopes of getting out alive.

Andariun's efforts seem to do little to help in an escape. Only memories
of a conversation with Bornas flooded into his head. The padawan was unsure why he was remembering this
and began to shake it from his mind as he turned his efforts back to thoughts of escape.

Kleti returns with small black box, she kneels beside jedi and opens box
"Dont you want ask something before you fall asleep?... resistence is futile you know?"
In the box is seen syringes and various vials.

The padawan lay still, unable to move as Inara approached. Andariun looked inside the box and tried to get a good look at it's contents.
The memories of Bornas now made sense to him. Knowing what was to follow, Andariun replied with a tone of great confidence.
"It dosen't matter what you do. You will fail."

She takes out one special vial with black liquid, darkside aura surrounds it.
KLeti looks at it for a moment doubting and places it back.
"I dont have anything against you personaly... but empire pays well for capturing jedi alive.
And what happens next after i get payment don't concerns me"

While the woman examined the vials, Andariun attempted to influence her with the Force.
He didn't intend to alter her thoughts but simply stall her for a few moments longer.

"You'll have to help me out here because I can't tell if you're delusional, crazy or just plain stupid." said the Jedi once he realised
that his efforts to stall Inara weren't working.

Kleti takes other vial and syringe " I better make you sleep... long trip awaits us"
She makes shot at Andariuns hand.
" I'm professional whats all you have to know, and your mind tricks dont work on me"

"Ahh 'professional'," Andariun replied sarcastically, "I hope you have a better excuse for when you get caught."

"Will think something up" she grins " and NOW sweet dreams my jedi" she kisses Andariun again.

With the kiss from Inara, Andariun begins to feel the effects of the injection and soon passes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi visits Hyperion   Jedi visits Hyperion Empty

Back to top Go down

Jedi visits Hyperion
Page 1 of 1