The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
LEADER BIOS EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
LEADER BIOS EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
LEADER BIOS EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
LEADER BIOS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
LEADER BIOS EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
LEADER BIOS EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
LEADER BIOS EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
LEADER BIOS EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
LEADER BIOS EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
LEADER BIOS Vote_b10LEADER BIOS Vote_b11LEADER BIOS Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
LEADER BIOS Vote_b1065%LEADER BIOS Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
LEADER BIOS Vote_b106%LEADER BIOS Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
LEADER BIOS Vote_b1018%LEADER BIOS Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
LEADER BIOS Vote_b100%LEADER BIOS Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

LEADER BIOS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

LEADER BIOS Empty
PostSubject: LEADER BIOS   LEADER BIOS EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:46 pm

'Boba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.
Darth Vader: The Empire will compensate you, if he dies. Put him in.'
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

MEET THE CHIEF OPERATIVES

Secretive. Elite. Mercenary.
Elimination & Protection Operations for Contractual Hire, a.k.a. 'The E.P.O.C.H. Agency' are all this an more. But who runs the show?

At the very top of the chain sits the Head Of Operations, an elusive and dangerous alien who goes by the title of 'The Mysterious Falleen'. Under his direct command are his two Chief Operatives (the Leaders of the Guild) and working for them are Special Agents (Officers of the Guild) and their many Agents (Guild Members).

Listed here are the Bios of the two Guild Leaders, the Chief Operatives of The E.P.O.C.H. Agency:
(Special Agent Bios to follow)

Falleen LEADER BIO: SURESHOT Falleen

LEADER BIOS Me_as_11

Characters:

* "The Mysterious Falleen"l - Falleen Head of Operations
* Creed Dekkar - Corellian Agent

Role Within The Guild:
I am the guild's creator & founder and my role within the guild is probably the least fun! Currently I handle all the guilld recruitment and admin duties. I also help Special Agent Caryington with a few of the community duties. In the past I have run 2 succesful guilds in Lord of the Rings Online on the Evernight server and I hope to bring the same success to Agents of the E.P.O.C.H.

To put it in a more simple fashion for the geeks out there I'm considered the "Prime Directive" in the fact that EPOCH is my baby. 50% of the time I have direct control of the guild with Lunarwolf on the shaping and formation of EPOCH and 99.9% of the time we agree, which helps. Wink

What are your interests and what inspires you?
My interests are fairly diverse actually. I have a huge interest in electronic music (Trance mainly) and I have worked as a music reviewer in the past as well as promoting various club nights around the South of England. I also tend to dabble in webcasting music mixes, some of which have been received quite well in the alternative scene. Other interests include Horror & Sci-Fi movies, keeping pet Reptiles and of course gaming.

My personal inspiration comes from seeing people work together as a unit and it's something that I think is a vital part of running a successful guild. Innovation is another aspect that gets my RP juices flowing and before I started E.P.O.C.H I was unaware that others shared the same amount of passion to keep on pushing the boat, so to speak. So we've had "Inspiration" and "Innovation", so I guess it's time to complete the 3 "I's". Bam bam BAM! Immersion. I simply cannot get enough of feeling part of an otherwise unknown universe. My brain has a nasty habit of absorbing useless information on a regular basis as it is but I think genres such as Horror and Sci-Fi have only made things worse, or better depending on where you "lay your hat". Honestly though, It's a passion I fully intend to enjoy until the day I die.

Where did you get the idea for your character(s), and how do you intend to play them?

* "The Mysterious Falleen": Cheesy name right? Wrong. I've known the Falleen's true identity since day 1 of starting this guild. It will be kept a secret until the time is right in the continuing EPOCH storyline to reveal it. The "Falleen" as he's known simply is something of an enigma. Cold, cunning, calculated but as with all my characters, not without his flaws. His arrogance as an alien being proceeds that of even the most diabolical of Falleen leaders (re: Prince Xizor), and It's a flaw that will one day be his undoing. As much as we hate it villians are the most likeable yet disposble of characters. Many aspects influenced the original "TMF" but nowadays he's become much more you're traditional villain. Ted Bundy, Blofeld, Xizor, all wrapped up into a hateable mass of genius!

* Creed Dekkar: I have an affinity for Creed more than my other characters it has to be said. Most likely because he's the most human and the one I can wholly relate too. A scruffy vagabond spacer most of the time he also posseses a charm and wit that can almost be considered endearing if it wasn't for the constant onslaught of sarcasm. All of my characters have a large part of "me" in them but Mr. Dekkar's by far the closest resemblence. The name Dekkar was also taken and readjusted from Harrison Ford's character "Deckard" in the sci-fi classic Blade Runner.

Favourite Star Wars Movie?:
The Empire Strikes Back of course!

Favourite Star Wars Game?:
Knights of the Old Republic, maybe TOR will change that?

Favourite Star Wars Character?:
I'm stuck between two actually. Prince Xizor (who was a huge inspiration for my character and this guild) and the one and only galactic badass, Boba Fett.

Paul Marcham

Create your badge

Darth Vader LEADER BIO: LUNARWOLF Darth Vader

LEADER BIOS Adam

Characters:

* Aleina Fel - Hapan Sith Inquisitor
* Gideon Larrs - Corellian Bounty Hunter

Role Within The Guild:
Roleplaying mostly. Having done it from a very young age (started doing tabletop roleplaying at 8 and running my own games by 9 1/2), i've had plenty of experience in the field and still do it to this day. My official title in this capacity is that of Roleplay Director, a title I hold proudly like a shield!
Through the use of F-RP (Forum-based RP) and C-RP (Chat-Based RP) its my itention to try and bring some of the dynamic and fun storylines from tabletop gaming to The Agency prior to the launch of SW:TOR and I plan to organise and help run many Roleplaying events in-game. My other unofficial roles are that of storywriter and 3d-artist though like everyone else here my work is subject to the approval of the Creative Director.

Well I have many interests, chief among which would be writing. I'm a budding (amateur) SF&F writer and have been writing on and off all my life. I love to write stories, be they short or long and do so at almost every opportunity. I enjoy creating interesting characters, memorable storylines and exploring fantastical places, something which writing allows me to do. The writing leads directly into my roleplaying which (as i've stated above) I have done for many years.
I'm also a big fan of Gaming, and my favourite genres are RPG and Adventure Games though I'm not adverse to a bit of RTS or FPS games, though I'm not quite as proficient at those!
Recently I've got into 3d art with the help of the program 'Daz3d', you can see much of my work in the Gallery section of the forums if you're interested. I do take requests, but due to my workload anyone wanting their character made up will have to be patient I'm afraid.
Motorbikes are another big love of mine, I own three currently (A Honda Hornet 600, a Yamaha Fazer 600 and a Honda VFR 800) but must admit I much prefer riding them to working on them! (I'm no grease-monkey Razz). Last but not least I love my Tattoos and have steadily been collecting them over the years. I don't have nearly as many as I would like but thats probably because I'm fickle as hell!
Inspiration-wise I draw most of mine from films/TV series and books. Sci-Fi wise I find films like Bladerunner, Dune, Aliens, Predator and some little known collection of films called 'Star Wars' (Razz) highly inspirational, as well as such series as Firefly, Farscape, Star Trek and Babylon5 when it comes to TV series. There are way too many books to mention over the years, but you can count Frank Herbert and Arthur C Clarke's number among them!

Where did you get the idea for your character(s), and how do you intend to play them?
* Aleina: Not too sure on this one in all honestly; her inspiration was made up of many difference sources. I wanted someone with a haughty and regal feel which hid a darker, more feral interior. Thats pretty much how I intend to play her as well, a powder-keg of violent anger held in check through years of etiquette training and conditioning.
* Gideon: A little bit of Firefly's 'Mal' mixed with Bladerunner's Dekkard with some Han Solo thrown into the mix. He's an interesting character who puts on a brave face in defence of his own emotions, he's still a mess over the accidental murder of his wife. Actually pretty vulnerable to the rare few who know him, he alternates from chatty and flirty to ice-cold serious and deadly efficient.

Tough one. I'd say I'm half way between ESB and RoJ.

Knights of the Old Republic, no contest.

Palpatine / Darth Sidious

Contact Info

MSN: adamdonovan@hotmail.com
Email: lunarwolf79@gmail.com
Blog: http://lw79.wordpress.com
STEAM: Henchman#** (search for 'Lunarwolf2005')
DeviantArt: http://lunarwolf79.deviantart.com/
Writing Website: http://lwworks.forumotion.co.uk
Failbook: Adam Donovan | Create your badge

** = This number changes regularly, every time I die in a game on Steam. As of writing this I'm up to Henchman#48 I think. I get through a lot of Clones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

LEADER BIOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEADER BIOS   LEADER BIOS EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 am

MEET THE SPECIAL AGENTS

Ubese OFFICER BIO: PRIORYJK Ubese

(Work in progress)

Tie Pilot OFFICER BIO: CARYINGTON Tie Pilot
LEADER BIOS 69716_1716791209069_1516892593_1721645_5328340_n

From: Officially Paris, France. Truth is I come from Mars
Characters:

*Errdan Caryington - Special Agent, Elite slicer, Intergalactic business women
* Drazzak - Ubese Spy and Thief

Role Within The Guild:
Unless I'm misunderstood, I'm in charge of the relation within the guild and forum. I'm the one in charge of making sure people follow the forum rules and stay friendly. I'm also here to answer any forum user's and guildies questions. Ok! I'm not often on the chat to do so but anyone can send me PMs if need be.
I try to follow the initiate training process even if this is Witya's job. I'm also here to give my opinion on the various officer topics, bring up new ideas, make sure some ideas aren't forgotten.

Many things... mostly what is about space. I never had my feet or my head on Earth. Space makes me all excited: I just love it. Starships, aliens, laser rifles, NASA pictures... I therfore am quite fond of Star Wars probably since I'm 4 or 5 years old. I've always loved Star Wars.
I'm also quite fond of writing stories and more surprisingly writing those in English (which isn't my mother's tongue) Gotta admit I'm better at starting new stories than continuing or finishing what's started. I'm currently working on changing that but that's a tough change. More on my side activities as a writer may be found >[url="http://caryington-will.forumactif.com"]here[/url]<
What else to say... I like to work for people I like, probably why I take this EPOCH thing so seriously. I like to think I'm doing all this for cool peeps (like you, my fellow EPOCHians) and imagine you love me for all the hard work I put in. Hehehe

The Empire Strikes Back

In terms of time spent? Star Wars Galaxies, I'm sorry if that hurts you SOE haters >_<'
In terms of awesomeness? Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, that game I played too much when I get it on my Pentium 166 MMX... lol! Good old times. I didn't speak much English by then but I had the game in English and knew all the cinematics subtitles... and I still do.

Han Solo! He's just the coolest and best actor in the movies. Now if I can pick in the EU, I'll vote for Grand Admiral Thrawn, without any hesitation.
Just for you to know, my less favourite ones are Luke "farmer" Skywalker and Anakin "pervie" Skywalker. Both are, to my opinion, very poorly played. Especially Anakin who looks like more of a frustrated perverse than a man in love.

Email: caryington-errdan@yahoo.fr
STEAM: Caryington (search soude_is_caustic)
deviantArt: http://soude-is-caustic.deviantart.com/
Blog and Writing Website: http://caryington-will.forumotion.com
Facebook: Guillaume Lefebvre | Create your badge
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

LEADER BIOS
Page 1 of 1