The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b10The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b11The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b10The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b11The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b1065%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b106%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b1018%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b106%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b100%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!

Go down 
+5
Randomfest
Caryington
Tando
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 am

As stated in the guild meeting points roundup, we are cutrrently seeking a new officer to help myself, Lunarwolf and PrioryJK run the guild. Below is information on how you can apply for the position, what roles you'd like to take on and a short application for those intersted in applying.

What Are the Perks of Being a Special Agent?

Without trying to sound to obvious becoming a guild officer gives you a higher status, a new title and a higher rank within the guild. You will be involved in a lot of major guild decisions and you will be given more opportunities and admin access to the website in general. Being a Special Agent means you're pretty much the cream of the crop and this will be recognised not only within the community but your character in-game will be part of the commanding team.

What Sort of Duties Will I be Expected to Perform?

Seeing as this is a very important position in the guild we ask that all Special Agents will have to remain active on these forums and when the game is launched. Your duties will expand when becoming an officer so ideally you have to remember to set some extra time aside for the guild. Currently each Officer (and in the case of some Emissaries) has roles within the guild so for an example here is what we currently have:

Lunarwolf: Roleplay Director/Admin
Sureshot: Community Director/Admin
PrioryJK: Creative Director/Admin

Slightly different from last time, I think it might be an idea for you to decide what you would like your Special Agent role to be within the guild because everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. This can mentioned in the application at the bottom of the post.

Who Can Apply for the Special Agent Position?

Currently only members of Agent status are allowed to apply for this position.

How Will Voting be Handled?

Everything here at Agents of the E.P.O.C.H is handled in a democratic manner to allow the whole community to voice their opinions on matters and it's something that we encourage whenever possible, voting is no different. Each member will be asked to vote for the candidate they feel will do the best job in the position. Agents may not vote for themselves and all votes will be sent via PM using this system:

1. Click on messages at the top of the forum.
2. Click on "New"
3. Type in the name of the candidate you would like to see in the Special Agent position and send to both myself and Lunarwolf.

From there myself and Lunarwolf will work out who has the most votes and then it shall be announced who the new Special Agent is after 2 weeks. If you don't message us back within 2 weeks your vote will not be counted so we ask that all Agents & Initiates vote within that time so that we have a clear winner.

Obviously to keep things fair we ask that you remember to vote for the person you think will do the job the justice it deserves. This is by no means a popularity contest, we are simply looking for someone that really wants the position. We also ask that you remain honest in your decision and if any "rigging" of votes become known to the Officers then that candidate will be removed from the election.

The Special Agent Application Form

To make things easier this time around I thought I'd make it easier on the candidates and give them an application form to fill in and post in this thread where I'll add it to the original post. I know it may seem weird telling everyone why you think you'd be the best for the role but if you really want it then the guild have to know that you'd do it justice! The application is only a very short one so don't worry!

Please copy, paste and fill in the details below to become a candidate:

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BRING TO THE GUILD AS A SPECIAL AGENT?

WHAT ROLE & DUTIES WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN FILLING?

See? Painless! Wink

I hope to see a few of you apply and best of luck with the voting!!

CANDIDATES:

Tando
Soude
Randomfest

(Read below posts to find out more info)

AGENTS THAT HAVE VOTED:

Dy
Soude
Smudge
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
Tando
Sureshot
Lunarwolf
Randomfest

Last edited by Sureshot on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:07 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 am

Good luck you crazy cats cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:55 am

I think I bring experience ie been playing MMO's for 6-7 years now and also having been a member of EPOCH for over a year. I've also been a co leader in a small RP guild in SWG, I'm helpful both on here and in-game I wouldn't hesitate to stop what I'm doing and help out a fellow guildie, I'm also very active being in EPOCH and Legion of the Lost.

I think the role I'm most like to fill is one of crafting Co-ordinator, I'm looking to be heavly invovled in the crafting side of ToR (I hope BW don't mess it up) But any role given to me I'd give it my all.

Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Having been bored at work, I wrote that down with the intend of letting you know I was to run in for the office too. I’m putting it on spoiler so people can go straight to the important part.
Spoiler:
Now time for the serious questions of Mr Shot (firstname Sure)…

My big mouth: I think –or hope- everybody knows by now that I’m speaking the truth in my every words and that I hope my input as prooved to be interesting even when I criticize things… sometimes harshly.
My big hears: I’m always open to discuss with any of you that would need or want to.

I was to write down, I could be an Agent Representative, someone the agent would come to if they have a problem. Let’s say an EPOCH community guy. Who would need a guy just for that? When I had troubles I went straight to SS and LW and they’ve been cool enough to handle it. So that would be quite useless.
So I’d go for anything that the actual boss would want/need me to do…
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Well this is a good start. The other one took a while to get going but I've only had the thread up for one day and there's 2 candidates! Cheers guys. Smile

Anyway to add to my original post I'd like to add that Agents have 1 week to place themselves in the runnings for the Special Agent position. After that we'll head into the 2 week voting period.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Experience: I've been an officer in every guild of every mmo that I’ve played. I've also acquired sort of a knack for some of the dirtier jobs of an officer, like getting people who are sandbagging to pick up the pace without causing a scene. I pick things up very quickly and can relate instructions back clearly and simply. I'm also pretty good at discovering new methods for PvE, PvP as well as class mechanics.

I would like something like a class/raid leader position, I don’t know if we're thinking up names in terms of RP something like Director of Tactical Warfare and Special Operations (TacWar for pvp SpecOps for PvE cause I’m assuming no one wants to be a PvP leader but I feel like we could miss out on some really neat people when game launches if we have no pvp activity Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 am

These are all really interesting applications guys and by the looks of things you will all be bringing something new to the table. This is going to be a tough choice for sure.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 am

The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Wsz0tgm4st-t
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:26 am

Geez. With only three candidates in the running this is a really hard choice! You all have different traits to offer, I guess it's just sorting out which ones I think the guild most needs, although Skursir would be happy serving under any of your characters Smile As long as they aren't women, he's a bit of a sexist. Razz

Also, this means that I won't be putting my name forward. I'm quite happy with my current position and feel that I'm already contributing to making this guild a great place (as if it wasn't already, but you catch my drift).
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Just a quick reminder that anyone else who wishes to run in the 2nd Special Agent Election has until Tuesday 10th August to put their names down and state their case here. After that all candidate entries will be closed and voting will begin.

Voting will end Tuesday 24th August.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 am

Ackbar your hilarious hawr hawr Very Happy

Well you all seem equally talented for the role so it'll be a toughy, although you all missed the secret question of what will you do for the leaders to make their lives groovy Cupcake
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:26 am

Just a quick reminder to people, today is the last day you can put yourself forward for the Special Agent position. After today I ask that ALL Initiates, Agents, Special Agents and even the Chief Operatives follow the instructions above in the original post and send myself and Lunarwolf their votes. If your vote isn't placed by 2 weeks it will be discounted.

Thanks to those that applied and best of luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:38 am

VOTING BEGINS TODAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 am

voted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 am

I've added who's voted on the original post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 am

Voted. I couldn't send the message to the Chief Operative Usergroup, so I just sent it to the both of you.

EDIT: Weirdly, the only usergroup I could send to was "The True Seeker" - what is that?
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 am

Same as smudge...
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 am

I couldn't send the message to the Chief Operative Usergroup too...
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 am

If I remember right The true seeker was a usergroup set up as a reward and I think it was Harly who had the title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 am

Oh thats weird! Ah well just send it to both of us if you can then please guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 am

Tando wrote:
If I remember right The true seeker was a usergroup set up as a reward and I think it was Harly who had the title.

Quite right. Its a title Harl earned for winning the Where's Falleen? competition we ran as part of our annual festivities.

Back on topic, I've received 2 votes so far and both have been via PM. If people want to send them like that to me they're welcome, I'm forwarding them all on to Sure anyway
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 am

Aye it's probably best if you send them to both of us. Currently I have 3 votes from Dy, Soude, and Smudge.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:52 am

Okay, so we're sending our votes to Harl, got it.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 am

Nope you send it to either SS, LW or both... Not to Harly ^^'
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:22 am

Ohhhhh, so we send our votes to Black Heart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next