The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
New member application EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
New member application EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
New member application EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
New member application EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
New member application EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
New member application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
New member application EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
New member application EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
New member application EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
New member application Vote_b10New member application Vote_b11New member application Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
New member application Vote_b10New member application Vote_b11New member application Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
New member application Vote_b1065%New member application Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
New member application Vote_b106%New member application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
New member application Vote_b1018%New member application Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
New member application Vote_b100%New member application Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

New member application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New member application Empty
PostSubject: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello everybody :D

APPLICATION FORM

• WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Suzanne

• WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Switzerland but no I don’t work in a bank :P

• HOW OLD ARE YOU?

• WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
I was hanging around since a while, reading your forum and some others. This one looks nice, quiet, smart and serious.

• DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
When I was a kid, I used to play to old games with dices and real human beings. Then I spent nights watching a friend playing SWG. This is my first real experience on my own so I’m as excited as scared and I hope you’re gonna help me and forgive my newbie mistakes :oops:

• WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
As I said before, no real experience, more as a watcher

• WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS?
In-game definitely as I’m a long-time SW fan and really wants to plunge into this world to have fun and on the forum, well, unlike my character, I can be pretty talkative :tongue:

• WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
I’m funny, cool, open-minded and as a newbie, I know I have a lot to learn but I work on my character, her background and then, how to improve her to suit with the guild and maybe gives some ideas. I’m creative and have a lot of free time.

• WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
Me, young padawan, you, master :whip:

• WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN? *
My character is a bounty hunter. Actually, when I saw you were looking for one, I thought it was my chance to enter a guild as I was first thinking about being a freelancer.

• DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Here’s a little bio:

Sor’an Naeylis is a human and that’s almost everything she knows about her origins.

One evening, back from the bar where he was spending most of this time, Jan Naeylis heard a strange noise coming from a dark alley close to his home. As intrigued as he was drunk, he came closer and found a little baby crying in a blanket. His first thought was the blanket was too thin so the baby would catch a cold. He took the little thing in his arms and when he woke up the next morning, he was a bit surprised to see a little head smiling at him in his own bed. There was no clue about the baby’s identity so Jan didn’t know what to do. Since his parents died, more than twenty years ago, Jan Naeylis was very lonely and happy like that. A very gifted handyman, precious for the many pirates and bounters on Nar Shaddaa, he was as respected for his work as he was a drunkhard the rest of the time. But the way this little baby was looking at him at this precise moment changed things forever. Jan was in love for his daughter. He gave her the name of his mum, Sor’an and became the most devoted father in the Galaxy.

When So’ran reached the age of 12, she started to help her dad working on spaceships. She was very smart, curious and not afraid of the weird population that was making business with him. But Jan thought they might be dangerous and it was not the right place for a little girl. They had an argument one evening in his office. So’ran already had a very tough temper. She was screaming so loud none of us heard anything else until it was too late. Tooma, a very cruel and dangerous pirate, not satisfied of Jan’s work killed him in front of a petrified Sor’an. Tooma left the building quite relax.

So’ran only cried for five minutes. A rage, more violent than a thousand storms grew in her heart. She was praying for a revenge. Unfortunately, noboby wanted to help her as Tooma was frightening and no one wanted to have troubles with him. She spent hours reading books about the art of fighting, killing, repairing weapons, spaceships, politics, mathematics to become as strong, smart, independent and dangerous as possible. When she was not reading, she was running and doing workout to be limber and fast. Homeless for a while but always able to find food or a desert area to sleep, she cut her hair and began to look like a boy so people would stop bothering her.

At age of 17, So’ran had her revenge when she met Tooma for the second and last time of her life. He had no time to do anything when a thin shadow appeared in a crowded street and strangled him so fast nobody was able to describe his killer. So’ran felt happy for a while. Then she realised despite Tooma’s death, her father would never come back. She met a few bounty hunters and decided to be like them as she needed money and it was the only job she thought she was able to do properly. It has never been a problem for her to steal blaster riffles or spaceships. She never tried to hide she was a girl but kept her boyish look.

So’ran is now 23. She’s fast, smart, wild and not very talkative. She doesn’t really need anyone as she’s able to fix lot of things on her own. To have a husband and kids is something she can’t even think of. She often played the cold heart girl even if deep inside, she may not be that bad and even quite friendly after a few drinks. But the only person she trusts is herself. Even if she doesn’t really care who hires her, she feels more comfortable with enemies of the Republic as she grew up in a world where the only law is to kill before to be killed! She can speak many different languages but as she’s her own boss, as soon as someone tends to give her too much advices or teach how to do her work, she suddenly doesn’t understand anymore… She can be very thin skinned but very efficient.

This is it, tell me if there’s something wrong in my application, something I can work on. Thanks and hope to talk to you very soon!
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Hello Suzanne and welcome on EPOCH's forum!

A quick reminder of the rules topics that you may want to read if you haven't already (here and here) before we get into the more serious matter... So welcome again and thank you for applying. Sureshot (if he gets his PC back on) or Lunarwolf will soon be here to officially greet you as the boss they're. That's an interesting application you've brought them.

Hope you'll have a pleasant time and don't hesitate to ask if you got any question.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Thank you Soude. I think it's a good idea for me to read the rules again. And I should try to find a way to make the smileys work on my posts. And thank you for saying my application is interesting. I still work on my character to add more details. I think I already get the main idea.

Back to top Go down
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Seems Soude has beaten me to it,
Welcome to the forums, that's a nice application you have Very Happy
Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you Suiadan Very Happy
That's really great to see my application is not as bad as I thought cheers
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Being quite honest Embarassed I base my "nice application" on your OOC (Oout of Character) informations. ^^, Not that I don't read every just that it's 1am and I wanna SLEEEEEEEEEEP ^^,

And yes Suiadan, I've beaten you to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm gonna try to forgive you, Soude :lol!:
Don't worry, It's 1am here too and bed is calling me too. But each time I'm in front of my computer, it's like another dimension where time stops. Ok, maybe I should buy a clock :lol:
Back to top Go down
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm

I didn't realise you slept Soude Shocked
When the games out however sleep will become unecessary
And your application is really well done so don't worry Smile
All the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Thank you Suiadan and i'll remember it. As soon as the game's out, i'm gonna buy liters and liters of very strong coffee Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:45 pm

When the game'll be out I'll lock myself in front of my computer and play until I get bored or die of starvation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:54 pm

But if you stay in your room, you won't have money to pay eletricity and no electricity, no computer affraid
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Hiya Suzanne and thanks for the application Very Happy

As these other two crazy characters have said you've nothing to worry about, its a fine app Very Happy

I've put you onto 'New Applicant' status (you'll notice you're name has changed colour) and Sureshot or I will be back to you within a couple of days to let you know about becoming an Initiate here at E.P.O.C.H. EDIT: Actually I'm having a couple of problems with the site at the moment :S you'll be a New Applicant as soon as I can get back into the Admin part of the site :S

In the meantime feel free to explore the place and get to know the guys*, they're generally ok so long as you don't feed them after midnight Razz

Any problems don't hesitate to give us a shout Very Happy

- LW

* I say 'guys' because the vast majority of our forum are male. I'm sure Dy will be glad to have another girl around though - even though she seems quite capable of keeping all us fellas in check! Whip
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 am

Thanks Lunarwolf for your nice words.
I noticed you were mainly males but I'm not afraid and just in case, I got my cell close to me ready to call my mum for advices if I need Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:42 am

There you go! So'ran = New Applicant.

We won't keep you waiting long to hear about your Application; we'll get back to you by this Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:43 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
There you go! So'ran = New Applicant.

We won't keep you waiting long to hear about your Application; we'll get back to you by this Friday.

Thank you so much cheers
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 am

Welcome Su'ran, it's always good to see another BH Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:55 am

Thank you Tando Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member application   New member application Empty

Back to top Go down

New member application
Page 1 of 1