HomeMediaCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b10E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b11E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b10E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b11E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b1065%E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b106%E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b1018%E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b106%E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b100%E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 pm

lol i hope not that would suck big time.

and no problem lunar im sure we will have a good rp with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:39 am

@Harlequin: sounds nifty! If that's the storyline I'll play as my main: Sharasvar, Sith Historian and member of the High Council for Sith Archaeology on Korriban.

@Lunarwolf: TSP allegiances are with the Empire because we think it's the best political, cultural and military vehicle to accomplish our goals. The Republic is weak, instable and ruled by the slave ethics of the Jedi. However, we do not feel any loyalty towards the official Imperial rulers, whom we see as corrupt, degenerated and deviant from original Sith ideals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:54 am

Sharasvar wrote:

@Lunarwolf: TSP allegiances are with the Empire because we think it's the best political, cultural and military vehicle to accomplish our goals. The Republic is weak, instable and ruled by the slave ethics of the Jedi. However, we do not feel any loyalty towards the official Imperial rulers, whom we see as corrupt, degenerated and deviant from original Sith ideals.

Thats alright then Smile Its not that Aleena has anything specifically against The Sith Empire, its just that she doesn't much care for them either.

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 am

Lunarwolf wrote:

Thats alright then Smile Its not that Aleena has anything specifically against The Sith Empire, its just that she doesn't much care for them either.

Admit it she's as greedy as the rest of us EPOCHians? Razz Loyalties mean nothing to her only mooooooneeeey! (excuse the rubbish Watto impression).

I'm actually in two minds about what character to bring along for this ride. I would like to use "The Mysterious Falleen" as this sounds like his cup of tea and I haven't had a chance to air him properly, only problem with that is though that it means him coming out of hiding and I'm not sure if thats too wise with Jedi and/or Troopers everywhere.

On the other hand I've used Creed a fair bit in RP but I would like to show his darker side as an assassin. Like Aleena in a way he's not an Imperial Agent per se, as his loyalties lie with his employer ("The Mysterious Falleen"), but he will do almost anything to make sure that a contract is fulfilled, although he does draw the line at women and children.

Alternatively I could just stick with my original plan and play both. Hmmmm....decisions, decisions.

Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 am

Sureshot wrote:
..but he will do almost anything to make sure that a contract is fulfilled, although he does draw the line at women and children.

You'll have to get him to broaden his horizons a bit! Children make great distractions with their large eyes and continual question-asking, people concentrating on them don't notice you splicing their bank-details! Similarly women most definately have their uses in such scams! *Aleena picks out a suitably risque outfit*

heh! just kiddin'

Money is not as much a motivator for Aleena as it is for many other EPOCHians, I suspect - she works more with an unwavering loyalty to whomever her current "master" is....which is currently TMF.
Horribly corrupted and incorruptable Razz

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 am

Haha thats ma girl! Very Happy

Actually i should probably do a re-think on Creed's 'not killing women plan'. Some chicks could easily give him a run for his money and he'd end up on the wrong side of a blaster barrel! Maybe I should've said he draws the line with innocent women and children. Smile

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:59 am

Sureshot wrote:
Maybe I should've said he draws the line with innocent women and children. Smile
Yeah, some of those little buggers deserve what's coming to them too! Mad
Back to top Go down
Vaelyndor
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Vaelyndor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Signing up as Vaelyndor Althoren, and anything I can help with ooc, just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 am

I'm thinking 5 for both sides (excluding me) would be good?

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:15 am

So we're full up on the EPOCH side then?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:28 am

Not sure, but we're getting a very slow intake of Path people

Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Activity in general is a little slow atm. :-/ Perhaps Argyyn, Void, and/or Mulnor will sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Vaelyndor wrote:
Signing up as Vaelyndor Althoren, and anything I can help with ooc, just let me know Smile

Sorry i must've missed this! Adding you now and thx for joining up. Very Happy

Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:17 pm

May I point out that Darth Ishad is (as himself) Very Happy

Also, sent the intro to Sharasvar and Sureshot, so I just want to have their okay before we make any sort of run for the offical thread. We'll also be starting off in this baby so get your seat belts on!

E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 578-R_Space_Transport

(We need at least 2 more Path guys! Be brave lads!)

Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 pm

I recognise that ship from a certain RPG book I have Smile

Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Indeed ^^ Note it's layout since we'll probably spend about a week in this thing so it's a perfect oppurtunity to meet up with each other.

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:19 pm

You're gonna have to spend a week with "the Falleen"? Rather you than me! lol! Looks like I'll probably be playing both my characters in this part of the RP then. Very Happy

Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 pm

No, I mean, we'll spend a week before we land Wink Well, depends on how fast the RP goes I guess...

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Cool thats a good idea. It'll give us all plenty of time to get to know each others characters.

Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Which is why I've supplied a map ^^ However, that's pretty much all I'm letting on about the story line, the rest has to be found out...

Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 pm

lol yea sorry forgot to say i was playing as myself. but the whole things is looking good and im sure our two guys will join up soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 am

You have my ok, Harlequin. And I recognize this ship as well from a certain RPG sourcebook. :p I've scavenged every bit of lore and fluff from it for my tabletop game.

By the way, I thought our RP was starting early December? Next Thursday I'm leaving for Boston & New York for 10 days (work related), so either I'll have very little or very much time, depending on how the trip goes... Anyway, I'm looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:07 am

That's fine Sharasvar Smile By the time you come back, we'll be ready to start. Sureshot wanted one change though - the EPOCH will be lead by Aleena as it wouldn't be fluffy if we went under other leadership.

Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 am

Don't know if it's too late to sign up but I'd like to sign up Smile

I'm currently working with a real name for my character as Charada feels more like a code name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 am

Oh, perhaps a minor remark. Our IC leadership structure is a little... complex in the sense that while Sharasvar could be considered the overall guild leader, it is Vaelyndor who is in control of "executive power". So the Path will abide with the tactical decisions he makes during the mission. Sharasvar's authority is only informal and advisory (though respected), and he will only intervene directly when the core principles of TSP are at stake. Just to make things clear Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups   E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

E.P.O.C.H / Sith'ari Path Crossover RP Sign-ups
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next