The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Well it took me flipping ages but a list of Alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) beverages are now on included in the Hyperion PC section.

You can find the full listing (includng cost in Credits (c) next to each item, the post is the one just before my opening descriptive post.

Enjoy!

- LDubz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:33 am

Sorry im a bit late, im gonna go post now.
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:34 am

Well, I've introduced Vivaa Uko'od to the Club. It's no masterpiece, but I'm trying. Very Happy Let me know what you think and please do give me pointers and advice if you can.

Great work on this Lunarwolf, realy good work!

Was I alright to place the image at the bottom? I can remove it.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:49 am

Ive added my Sith to the rp, not a very long post but i just wanted to get him in the club. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:11 am

I'm out today alas :S But I'll be at work tonight and will read these new posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 am

Ohoh, looks like a duel may erupt between Sith and Jedi. Looks like the Hyperion's going to be getting trashed already lol
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 pm

@ Nosyd: No worries on that first post, Nosyd - read like a charm; nicely done! Notice how all of our female characters, no matter how twisted or mental seem to be well brought up and quite eloquent? Seems EPOCH have quite a high standard!

@ Zoran: Just a quick one fella, I notice your Sith has snuck his 'saber past the guards. Normally this wouldn't happen as they have ways of detecting them, but seeing as you've posted now don't worry too much about it. What I would say is be prepared for ramifications if you start weilding it about though! Remember that this place is seemingly not harrassed by Jedi OR Sith, yet both know of its existance. Unwanted attention to either faction won't go down paticularly well with Dark Lords / Jedi Masters plus there is the question of HOW they enforce such rules and get away with it to consider. Just saying 'be careful' Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 pm

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but what is the time setting of the RP? during the peace period after the treaty?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Its not meant to be exact, just "after the treaty" - so most of the Jedi would have left Coruscant for Tython, but some might well be back (like Sol & Nex for example). The Sith would still be around, but not in the huge force they attacked with.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
@ Nosyd: No worries on that first post, Nosyd - read like a charm; nicely done! Notice how all of our female characters, no matter how twisted or mental seem to be well brought up and quite eloquent? Seems EPOCH have quite a high standard!

@ Zoran: Just a quick one fella, I notice your Sith has snuck his 'saber past the guards. Normally this wouldn't happen as they have ways of detecting them, but seeing as you've posted now don't worry too much about it. What I would say is be prepared for ramifications if you start weilding it about though! Remember that this place is seemingly not harrassed by Jedi OR Sith, yet both know of its existance. Unwanted attention to either faction won't go down paticularly well with Dark Lords / Jedi Masters plus there is the question of HOW they enforce such rules and get away with it to consider. Just saying 'be careful' Very Happy

Ah ok sorry about that.

Would it make it better at all if i put that he used the force to avoid detection of his lightsaber?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 pm

No its fine mate, besides you're not meant to have weapons inside the Hyperion.

Get people to go outside and THEN chop them in half Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey Jkaura; thanks for joining us in the RP!

Between Fox (Sol) and yourself, this is technically a cross-guild RP! cheers

I've updated your presence in the Hyperion Characters Thread and I'll add another post tomorrow.

BTW, on a side note: Just to let everyone know, the extra floors will be included and available in the RP as of the following:

Ground Floor: Already open
First Floor: September 2009
Second Floor: October 2009
Penthouse Floor: December 2009
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 am

WOW! Amazing story description there L-Dubz! Loving the layouts. Smile

I think this is a great idea for everyone as it doesn't take too much of the limelight away from the other RP's that are on the go.

Well seeing as the lean, mean, green machine owns the place I guess I shall be making an appearance with the "The Mysterious Falleen". As long as he has an army of staff at his side I'm sure he won't get into too much trouble. If this goes the way of the Swollen Shaak though then I won't be pleased! Destroy my club and there will be hell to pay! Laughing

Is it possible to come in with multiple characters at all? Say if I wanted to move the Falleen away from the action and bring in Creed or maybe even Kressla? Wasn't too sure of the timeline see.

Looking forward to this. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 am

Aye it'd be nice to see "The Greenster", but in fact the only person (out of the staff) who knows he owns the place is Carl Marclonus (The "Owner" who was taken in by him and this is part of his way of proving himself useful to EPOCH). Oh and any EPOCHians you feel would know, chief.

I don't intend to play any of the Staff in-game, they're all just NPCs.

As for Creed? to be honest I would recommend leaving him in DS until it finishes, but this RP is staying open until launch so there will be plenty of time for him to be in both!

Some people are making up characters just for this RP with no intension of playing them in SW:TOR which is cool, if you wanna do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 am

Ah ok cool. Yeah I'll leave Mr. Dekkar outta this one then. As for the Greenster, I wasn't planning on giving too much away about him....for a change! I was thinking more of having a private VIP booth, bodyguards, a few private lapdancers (preferebaly Zione!), a big fat cigarra, possibly a game of Pazaak and of course chatting with the Epochians that I do know. Maybe even some of the representitives from other guilds if they want to discuss potental business opportunties. Smile

I'm holding back on character creation at the minute because I like to throw my all into working on new ones. I'm growing quite fond of Kressla as though. Sniveling little wretch that he is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Can I make a couple of suggestions? I'm probably just being picky, but if the place is always so packed and every one is relieved of their weapons at the door, I think there be some sort of large-ish safe-store booth/room/hole-in-the-wall operating a chip/card/coupon/token retrieval system. And where are the loos?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Redwatch wrote:
And where are the loos?

OMFG. I completely forgot to add them!

Oh, hang on....I've never seen any characters use the loo in star wars. Obviously a "long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" they've evolved past the point of needing to "drop the kids off at the pool".

As for the safe room? Its....er....hidden or something. Yeah, that'll do. In all honesty I didn't want to be specific about it because (and don't shoot me here) I assumed one or two "opportunistic" types might try to storm the safe room, grab the guns and do over the place. If its not specifically mentioned then it'd break all laws of metagamingphysics to break into it!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:53 pm

I will join this rp on monday.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:
I will join this rp on monday.

Look forward to it Nord Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:04 pm

I think I'll join in 'proper pimp stylee' when its packed, the tunes are banging and the broads are out in the masses. It's what I'd do in RL!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Sureshot wrote:
I think I'll join in 'proper pimp stylee' when its packed, the tunes are banging and the broads are out in the masses. It's what I'd do in RL!

On the condition you wear purple and turn up in a pimped-out Speeder.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Oh I always wear purple, you should know that you designed me! Razz

Pimped out Speeder I can deffo do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Sureshot wrote:

Actually YOU designed you, I just gave you curves.

Wow. That sounds so amazingly wrong.

Bet you're glad to be back, eh? /facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:18 pm

LOL! Yeah about that J-Lo butt I wanted actually............*ahem*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Sureshot wrote:

Actually YOU designed you, I just gave you curves.

Wow. That sounds so amazingly wrong.

Bet you're glad to be back, eh? /facepalm.

ROFL! Razz So wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next