The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b10The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b11The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b1065%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b1018%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b106%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b100%The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hyperion Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dugo
Caryington
Darth'Ishad
Viking
Orion Centrus
Sharasvar
Charada
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
Kol
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
Andariun
Sen Sensui
Sureshot
Godjera
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
nosyd
zoran
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks Red! *doffs cap*

I figured seeing as I prob wont be using Ree's "naughtyness" or Xen's sociapathic mentalness, that I'd take a happy (if somewhat disturbed) middle ground with Aleena, so she's a mix of the two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 am

She's stealing the spotlight Sad
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 am

Heh, she won't went she tries to crack onto Skursir; last time I checked he "doesn't have time for that kind of thing" - I'd be funny as funk to see Aleena rebuffed, especially as she's not used to it.

She's not daft though, she'd not upset a Trandoshan!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 am

Lunarwolf wrote:

She's not daft though, she'd not upset a Trandoshan!

Well not unless she was 'asked' to. Razz

LOL! Just kidding H2!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 am

Double cross, eh? Wink I'd be honoured to have Skursir hunted by Aleena - would make for an interesting scenario.

Quote :
he "doesn't have time for that kind of thing"
I'm thinking about making Skursir sterile and so oblivious to that kind of thing. I don't particularly want romance in my run of the game. If I change my mind later on I'll have an alt.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Galactic Trade Commission
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:34 am

Just want to inform you, my friend, that, my weapons were taken off me when I entered the Cantina. I know that I posted that I had mine, but, LunarWolf showed me the rules, and i edited it out. I should have told you that. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 am

lol of course weapon are not allowed, hell if it wasent for the gtc orders and such terrifying reprisal, theres no chance i would have dropped mine >.>
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:55 am

Did I ever mention how much I like playing "the bad guy" in RP? Twisted Evil

Haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:07 am

Since Palu is sort of stuck behind the Bar (if he's behaving himself) on alternating nights, I was wondering what leniency I might beg to allow me a second character in the Hyperion at the same time as him? Someone free to roam about and interact with people seems kind of fun actually! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 am

damn, having to wait for lunar to rp zhorin so i know what happens to my skin is akward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:48 am

With all the hectic action going, and in reply to Dante's comment, I'd just like to quote the original post of this discussion thread...

Lunarwolf wrote:
After 3 of our 4 RPs coming to a halt due to absences I thought it would be good to start up a new RP, possbily one that was less reliant on specific people being around to post all the time.

I remember someone mentioning about the possibility of doing a freeform open RP (was that you, Artekus?) where people could pop in and out and the place would keep ticking, regardless.
I realise that it's not always possible to keep the posts rolling once a situation arises that requires outside input, but if people bear in mind that the Hyperion isn't a 'normal' RP and the purpose of posting is and end in itself (developing/expanding characters) then things should go more smoothly in future. Meetings and such are great fun and well within scope, but we shouldn't be placing pressure on people to post - that's not what the Hyperion is about.
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 am

yeah i know, i was just sayin'

i was hoping things would just go smoothly
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 am

Zhorin is still about 10 mins away, Dante - so in "post"s thats probably 10-or 20 I reckon, from the point your character left the club to when Zhorin shows up (seeing as Carl placed the call after he spoke to Falleen), you've got a little while before he shows up.

I'm due for a bit of online gaming, but I'll get back and post a.s.a.p. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 am

oh ok fair enough...but that means my two post about zhorin now make absolutely no sense...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:27 am

Dante Demens wrote:
oh ok fair enough...but that means my two post about zhorin now make absolutely no sense...

I've changed mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 am

Dante Demens wrote:

Razz True enough! NPCs are sometimes a bit of a gray area, but I guess that's what happens when players take control of character's that aren't their own without speaking to their creator first.

At leat your character is free to move about! I'm stuck at the bar talking to myself unless somebody approaches me!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 am

Red, sorry I didn't reply earlier - yeah I'm more than happy for you to play another character so long as Palu is "indisposed" (such as doing stock-take or something desperately uninteresting behind the bar in Palu's case).

So long as you're not playing two characters at once, its not a problem. One can be considered "on hold" while the other is played.

In fact, if you want you can just put an OOC descriptor in there like so

((Palu is currently benched while Redwatch assumes *, please do not interact))

where * is the name of your other char, that'll stop people speaking to Palu (in this case) and therefore not needing a reply.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 am

I'd talk to Palu, but at the moment, Skursir's a man on a mission! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 am

ok, so ill watch myself this time, but for now just assume my two last post are what ill do when zhorin will arrive since editing them would leave akward holes and reposting them would be a pain
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 am

Hahaha H2 I totally misunderstood where Skursir is, otherwise she wouldnt have walked right by him. I've updated my last post accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 am

Harlequin2 wrote:

Haha! Well thanks Harl, I appreciate the thought! I'm just about to follow Mr Dubz's instruction and introduce my new bad*** character. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 am

Look, to clear things up, I made a map:

The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 HMap

Orange = Typho
Green = Skursir
Red = Aleena
Purple = TMF

The Black 'X' is the point were Skursir saw Aleena, though as seen, she continued down the stairs. The Guards however, moved across to the right hand side stairs before Skursir started moving.

Also, as you can see, Skursir has remained on the 1st floor all along, and hasn't used the stairs since the guards first arrived Wink
Back to top Go down
Dante Demens
Dante Demens

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 am

i edited my last post to correct my little mistake, personnality wise it dosent mess up with zhorin so it should be alright, LW please refer to them when you'll impersonate the clawdite

*mutturering to himself* damnit gotta watch myself >.> Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:58 am

Redwatch wrote:
Harlequin2 wrote:

Haha! Well thanks Harl, I appreciate the thought! I'm just about to follow Mr Dubz's instruction and introduce my new bad*** character. Twisted Evil

Awesome!!! I look forward to meeting him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Quote :
She continued up the stairs without looking back, listening for the footfalls to make sure Skursir was following her, however.

He not on the stairs! Very Happy He's not anywere near them! Check ze map I made! ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyperion Discussion Thread   The Hyperion Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hyperion Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next