Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Force User Rollcall EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Force User Rollcall EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Force User Rollcall EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Force User Rollcall EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Force User Rollcall EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Force User Rollcall EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Force User Rollcall EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Force User Rollcall EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Force User Rollcall Vote_b10Force User Rollcall Vote_b11Force User Rollcall Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Force User Rollcall Vote_b10Force User Rollcall Vote_b11Force User Rollcall Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Force User Rollcall Vote_b1065%Force User Rollcall Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Force User Rollcall Vote_b106%Force User Rollcall Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Force User Rollcall Vote_b1018%Force User Rollcall Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Force User Rollcall Vote_b100%Force User Rollcall Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Force User Rollcall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Force User Rollcall Empty
PostSubject: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:25 am

Just wondering how many Force users/sensitives we have in the ranks or up our sleeves?

I only as because...

Sureshot in the Guild FAQ wrote:
So, for the meantime we're not allowing force users unless they have an excellent reason and story as to why they would end up in a group of such unsavoury characters.

I hold my hand and admit I created Lilin as a Force user without consulting the Boss and without much thought on how this might affect the balance of characters in the guild. I just had two non-force users and thought for my third I'd enjoy seeing how one might play.

Anyway, I've just done a quick count and I have Nex, Lilin, Xen, Jahnel and Vanus. Any more?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah, we have loads... I think we may have to slim down. However, we still have more non-forcies, but I fear that the "Lightsabre Pwns" mindset may engulf a good number. I don't have a force-user, or an alt at all for that matter. I may make one later on, but not now, which in that case, he/she will be guildless.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:43 am

Thats perfectly fine mate. You're already in the guild so I'm assuming you know the ins and outs and what I'm after character wise anyway. So far I think most of the guilds force sensitives are more connected to the role of Bounty Hunter or Assassin rather than Jedi or Sith teachings.

How are we doing for Bounty Hunters, Mercs and Smugglers by the way? *goes to look*

EDIT: Actually it might be an idea to put a Force Sensitive category under each character in the Mains & Alts section.

Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Well I'm playing with the Idea that Tando is a failed Padawan turned Bounty Hunter if that counts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Do we need to make the distinction between

Force-Sensitive

&

Force User?

Traditionally (at least in the pen and paper roleplaying games) these are two very different things. The distinction in this case puts "force-users" as Jedi / Sith whereas the term "force-sensitive" covers a much broader spectrum, from everyday people who seem 'lucky' (drawing on the Force in a very non-direct and general way) right up to 'magic-users' such as shaman, witch-doctors or force-cults such as Baran do.

For example, Xen uses 'The Force' but it is not known as such to her, it is seen as her excerting her will on the galaxy around her through the use of her Teräs Käsi martial arts.

On the flip-side, Captain Hollister is (despite him not realising it) only connected to The Force by the thinnest of threads; he is almost cut off from the force.

Just a thought to consider Wink

Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Do we need to make the distinction between

Force-Sensitive

&

Force User?

Traditionally (at least in the pen and paper roleplaying games) these are two very different things. The distinction in this case puts "force-users" as Jedi / Sith whereas the term "force-sensitive" covers a much broader spectrum, from everyday people who seem 'lucky' (drawing on the Force in a very non-direct and general way) right up to 'magic-users' such as shaman, witch-doctors or force-cults such as Baran do.

For example, Xen uses 'The Force' but it is not known as such to her, it is seen as her excerting her will on the galaxy around her through the use of her Teräs Käsi martial arts.

On the flip-side, Captain Hollister is (despite him not realising it) only connected to The Force by the thinnest of threads; he is almost cut off from the force.

Just a thought to consider Wink

Holler!

That being said, neither of my characters have any affiliation with the force. When I make a force-user, I probably won't have him *officially* be part of the guild for IC purposes but I'll probably still have them stop by for some forum RP.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:55 pm

L-Dubs is right. There's quite a difference between Force User and Force Sensitive. It might be nice to find out which is which.

Black Heart wrote:
That being said, neither of my characters have any affiliation with the force. When I make a force-user, I probably won't have him *officially* be part of the guild for IC purposes but I'll probably still have them stop by for some forum RP.

Aye, I'm thinking the same eventually. It'd be nice to have a Sith character that really is walking his own path, unguilded and meaner than the Hulk with piles! Obviously this won't be for a looooooooong time cause I'll more than likely be running 2 mains in this guild.

Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah, if Anakin was left alone, then he'd just end up as probably, one of the best podracer-drivers in the galaxy and no-one would realise that he's force sensitive...

Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Yeah, if Anakin was left alone, then he'd just end up as probably, one of the best podracer-drivers in the galaxy and no-one would realise that he's force sensitive...

Agree if they not have met Anakin he will be the best podrace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:03 am

None of my characters has anything to do with force. I am thinking tho of making a jedi who is slipping down from the light quite fast and slowly stepping onto a grey road leading to the dark side.(for story purposes) as an alt . Still i'm quite happy with my 2 girls as it is. And i have a few more projects around to occupy my time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:32 am

I think my force user may just be for solo purposes so he technically wont be in the guild, I probably wouldn't even use him that much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Force User Rollcall   Force User Rollcall Empty

Back to top Go down

Force User Rollcall
Page 1 of 1