HomeMediaSearchGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b10The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b11The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b10The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b11The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b1065%The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b106%The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b1018%The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b106%The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b100%The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey all, Redwatch just reminded me that starting up a sign-up thread for my new RP would be a good idea--Thanks Red! So just post under here if you're thinking about joining. It will be a very simple RP to participate in, you don't have to complete the mission or anything, just adding your own little touch to the story counts for a lot!

Even if you haven't nailed down a character for sure yet it may help you work it out to try.

Thank you to all those who sign up!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:05 pm

*Raises hand*

I seem to spend half my life on here and its a good way to keep me being at least half-way creative Very Happy

I'd like to put myself forward to join the fun please BH afro

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm

I'm tempted to come in at a later actually cause I'm doing 2 stories already at the minute. If thats ok with you of course? Have you asked our newest arrivals if they want to join? Would be nice to see them jumping into some RP. May even be good to see them show us some characters if they have any planned. Smile

p.s. Looks great RP by the way mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:14 pm

*Redwatch waves his arms

Me! Me please! I'm cobbling together a character for this - in a non slap-dash manner (I can't commit Redwatch to being alive or available in the timeline) so I'll be stepping in with my new merc at some point in the near future.

Keep the doors open for me?? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

Just working out what my new character is doing at the time your rp is set Black Heart (is 1ATC roughly a year past the Cantina rp?) and I have a question.

With this rp being likely to see the new recruits introducing their characters to one another (and us), won't that make it awkward for them (/us) to rp those characters with Creed, Nex, Raif et al closer to the Cantina rp timeline? Unless they/we start out already knowing each other (is that workable?) we might have to set all future rps timeline after yours so that the characters introduced here can freely interact with everyone else.

I'll count myself lucky if you following my drift. I'm explaining this very badly! Razz
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:10 am

Redwatch wrote:
Just working out what my new character is doing at the time your rp is set Black Heart (is 1ATC roughly a year past the Cantina rp?) and I have a question.

With this rp being likely to see the new recruits introducing their characters to one another (and us), won't that make it awkward for them (/us) to rp those characters with Creed, Nex, Raif et al closer to the Cantina rp timeline? Unless they/we start out already knowing each other (is that workable?) we might have to set all future rps timeline after yours so that the characters introduced here can freely interact with everyone else.

I'll count myself lucky if you following my drift. I'm explaining this very badly! Razz

I kind of get what you're saying. Want me to knock it back a year? I don't think anyone's doing their regular characters anyway which was the only reason it set it forward a bit. Just let me know when you want it to take place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm in one RP already... But i would love to join another Smile If you let me that is. I need to think of a character for this though... hmm..
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 pm

I will try to join it, but i will not have time before next week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am

Black Heart wrote:
I don't think anyone's doing their regular characters anyway which was the only reason it set it forward a bit. Just let me know when you want it to take place.

Sorry mate, just trying to avoid complications down the line. It's your show though so set it whenever you think best. I'll play along whatever. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Right. My alt has surprised me by becoming a barman and the fates have conspired to plonk him down in Iziz at start of play. Amazing! Razz

Anyway he's all ready and his finished background is here in case anyone want's to know, know, know him...^^

(secret)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 am

Palu's cool, I really like him Red Very Happy

Well, it took me FOOKING ages to write what with one thing and another, but appart from his more recent Activities with Valik and Lady Jeth, Captain Hollister is done and ready for the RP.

He's sitting here quite comfortably. He's not completely finished yet (still need to fill in two more sections and some pictures are due to go up), but everything needed for the RP is there.

Hopefully you dont mind me turning up with a ship + crew, BH? I know its my responsibility to RP them, but I prob wont be on the ship long and they'll stay behind like good little NPCS Very Happy
(Plus I'll order them to, DAMNIT pirat )

Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 am

'Course I don't mind. Anything goes!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Iam afraid i cant join this RP, the reason is simpel Dyslexia.
I will use extreme long time to write and take my horrible fantacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:
Iam afraid i cant join this RP, the reason is simpel Dyslexia.
I will use extreme long time to write and take my horrible fantacy.

I can't speak for everyone but that doesn't matter to me at all. RP guidelines here say we wait for everyone to post a Arrow before moving on to the next scene, so don't worry about falling behind.

I know my recent post on this rp was a bit... long, but that was only to introduce my character. My rp posts are usually much shorter. So are most other peoples, I'd say.

It's up to you of course, but if you have the time it'd be a big shame to not join in the fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Agree 100% with Redwatch Very Happy

My post was also a little on the long side because it was an introductory post, they do tend to be longer as they need to set the tone and pace.

Most of mine are way shorter!

If you're worried about Dyslexia, seriously dont be Very Happy My girlfriend is heavily dyslexic so I'm more than used to it! I'd love to see some of your RP personally, but of course - no pressure!

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:06 pm

So would it be allright if i joined in?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:36 am

Hey Aysun. Yeah I'm sure Black Heart will be fine with it as it's open to all, but I'm sure he'll read this soon anyway and get back to you. Smile

By the way we do have certain rules for roleplaying on these forums. They're pretty standard rules really but we ask that everyone sticks by the them. If thats ok, then I'm sure everyone will be fine with you joining in. As I say I'd wait for Black Heart's response first.

Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:26 am

Sorry! I've been negligent in checking these forums compulsively, my brother got me to play Saints Row 2 so that has been distracting me as well as categorizing my music collection. Anyway, I'd love it if you joined the RP. It's entirely free form so just write anything you want to. Hope to see your response! Good meeting you, Aysun. By the way, the same goes for you, Tando. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:57 am

Heh not to worry mate. I think we've all got a lot on our plate at the minute. I haven't had much of a chance to do anything either other the normal day-to-day leader duties. Aliendra is away, Lunarwolf has a slight case of swine flu and generally everyone else has been busy.

Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Priory that post was great! Very well-written. Way to go. Love the character, too.

Last edited by Black Heart on Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:45 pm

aye, deffo! love the 3rd-person speech patterns - ace!

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Hazzah! Two new rp contributors in one night! cheers

Nice posts guys. This is shaping up to be quite a challenge for my poor dim little Palu! Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:59 pm

hehe more people more fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:58 am

Sorry folks, forgot to add my little arrow! I've done that now, so BH – if you were waiting fro me to post again I'm actually all done!

PS. @Nord– If you're ready for BH to move the story on, edit your post and stick one of these ---> Arrow on the end. Smile

PPS. @LW– Are you done on this one too, sah?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:47 am

Posted, not as good as last one, kinda rushed it out as I've forgot to post in a while Razz
I'm finding it hard writing for one person with no one really to interact with, yet Red can manage with just Palu thoughts Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)   The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Run of the Chancellor (Open, Everyone's Welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next