The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b10IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b11IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b10IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b11IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b1065%IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b106%IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b1018%IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b106%IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b100%IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents

Go down 
+2
Lunarwolf
Caryington
6 posters

Which date would you be able to come?
23rd April
IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b100%IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
21st May
 0% [ 0 ]
28th May
 0% [ 0 ]
4th June
 0% [ 0 ]
11th June
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Empty
PostSubject: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 am

So I was sorting out my next holidays and I've decided to stop down to UK to get a decent beer. Based on the fact everyone will want to see me and the success of last IRL, I've decided to raise the topic of IRL II: The return of the Agents

So basically I've put up a list of dates where I'd be able to come to your wonderful country (considering there are still beer to drink over there ^^')

Question: Who wanna come? When?

Nota Bene: I have no preference in term of places where in UK so you're free to come up with ideas. London worked pretty finely last time but I don't know if anyone wanna/could go there... Anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 am

When are you thinking of doing this? just so I can get an idea.... I'm pretty majorly busy during March and May.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 am

As for me all those dates ARE cool. I haven't booked anything yet so I'm asking first.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 am

Quote :
Based on the fact everyone will want to see me .....

I've found a hole in your theory Wink

Hopefully I'll have a job by then but I should be free if those are weekends
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 am

All these are indeed sundays (we may arrange for another day if you'd rather)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:20 am

Well me and LW were chatting saying maybe it might be better to arrange it around some sort of event as lots of us dont live in london, it might be better to go somewhere and spend more time there etc like one of those underground film nights Lw mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 am

As I said I'm open to many kind of ideas ^^, Including going somewhere else than London. (almost) Any idea is welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 am

This could be a good laugh! Money-pending (as I'm a skint bum now) and I'm saving cash for another night at Godskitchen soon, I'm up for another booze up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 am

Got my vacation confirmed so I'll be available between 16th April and 25th April and then between 21st May and 13th June. So now it's all up to you, girlz boyz
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Yaaaaay! Had such a good time last time - would definitely be up for another one. Just need to check my diary...
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 pm

I'd love to get in on this meeting.. but it's like 17 countries away and I'm busy with school.. so let's just pretend.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 am

Send us pic of your self and we'll make a cardbourd cut out mask hire a actor to play you and get him drunk!
Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 am

Done! I even have a pic from like 10 years ago where I'm laughing, drunk on the floor... with a beer in my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 am

Okay, I'll consider if taking a cardboard cut out of you would be awesome or just plain creepy and then do it either way Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents   IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents Empty

Back to top Go down

IRL Meeting II: The Return of the Agents
Page 1 of 1