The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b10Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b11Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b10Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b11Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b1065%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b106%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b1018%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b106%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b100%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned

Go down 
+5
Lunarwolf
Commander Nord
Harlequin2
PrioryJK
Sureshot
9 posters

What Class Do You Hope To Play As Your Main?
Bounty Hunter
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b1054%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 54% [ 7 ]
Sith Warrior
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b1015%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 15% [ 2 ]
Agent/Spy/Operative (if it becomes available)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b108%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 8% [ 1 ]
I'm going to wait until all Sith classes are revealed and then make my decision
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b1023%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 23% [ 3 ]
Other (Please specify)
Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b100%Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Empty
PostSubject: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm

I just wondered roughly how we're looking on the class front now that we're Sith aligned. So if all members (including Initiates) can vote on the poll and then leave a comment below on their decision I can get a quick number crunch on class numbers. I know not all of them have been announced yet but this is just a rough poll on the choices for your main.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Bounty hunter Engineer hopefully!
Oh I updated my wiki page of Jylan Trell its not complete yet but it'll get there!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 pm

I myself am going to say Bounty Hunter. It doesn't look likely that a military Sith class will pop up. If it does, then Skur's there, but for now, it's going to have to be humble BH.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:46 pm

I will not decide before i got information its 1 or 2 Force classes. today i will play as Spy or Bounty hunter, but if a new class comes like Trooper class for republic my main will be in the Empire will be Trooper.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. With everyone commenting I can get a rough idea of what we'll be looking at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Lilin is likely to be my main so I'm going with Sith Warrior – for now. If it turns out there's a second force-user class (more whisper, whisper and less bash, bash) the class may change.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm glad you want Lilin as your main chap. She's got a really mental character about her! Her unpredictable ways scare the hell out of me for some reason as well! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Haha! Well I'm glad she's managing to ingratiate herself to you. I'm looking forward to exploring the 'mental' more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:08 pm

.......and the red hair of course. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Well you try exploring her red hair and see how far you get...? affraid

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Why has she got nits? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 am

I voted Sith Warrior.

Shocking eh? Very Happy

The class as BWA have portrayed it thus far really suits Aleena, though if I can I'm going to make her more DEX based instead of the more obvious STR-boosted way they're showing Sith Warriors to be.

I'd prefer a higher crit chance percentage and more likely to hit overall than massive dps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 am

I voted waiting for other sith classes to be revealed, as we still know only 2 of them with 2 yet to come. But it's most likely I would play smuggler's sith version. Only If last announced char was more interesting, I would switch to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:26 am

I chose agent, Though I don't think it'll happen, but they have mentioned quite a lot about the siths secret agents and all that, So who knows? They might just be hinting us to the real truth.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:00 am

Easy for me, Bounty Hunter all the way baby Boba Fett I might have a Sith Warrior Alt but not 100%
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 am

Charada wrote:
I chose agent, Though I don't think it'll happen, but they have mentioned quite a lot about the siths secret agents and all that, So who knows? They might just be hinting us to the real truth.

Although I firmly believe that it will be a class here's my reasons for and against.

Reasons For
  • Has shown up in a Timeline video, in a very similar way to when Smugglers were first mentioned.
  • It would the perfect class to mirror the Smuggler.
  • The storylines would be unique, set apart from the others and interesting.
  • It just sounds like a class that people would enjoy playing.

Reasons Against
  • There is no REAL iconic figure in the Star Wars movies for it to be based on.

I know if it does get confirmed then I will playing one as an alt for sure.
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Charada wrote:

Although I firmly believe that it will be a class here's my reasons for and against.

Reasons For
  • Has shown up in a Timeline video, in a very similar way to when Smugglers were first mentioned.
  • It would the perfect class to mirror the Smuggler.
  • The storylines would be unique, set apart from the others and interesting.
  • It just sounds like a class that people would enjoy playing.

Reasons Against
  • There is no REAL iconic figure in the Star Wars movies for it to be based on.

I know if it does get confirmed then I will playing one as an alt for sure.

well, They've also mentioned that they don't want classes to be similar to each other, so wouldn't an agent be the exact mirrored class of the smuggler? and if so, they would fight the very quote they've based the game on, so I'm not quite sure to accept that.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:47 am

Sureshot wrote:
There is no REAL iconic figure in the Star Wars movies for it to be based on.

True enough but, I don't think it would take a massive leap of faith to think that BWA go on about the films so much just to keep Lucasarts happy. Everything and anything KOTOR-Shaped should also be considered, even if they're not 'bigging that up' as much.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:59 am

Well.. There was that spy in Mos Eisley, but he isn't significant enough. There was also Darth Maul, but he's a Sith Warrior mixed with Spy. If we're judging on famed Star Wars stereotypes then we could have:

Moff - Grand Moff Tarkin
Noble - Leia
Jedi Sage - Yoda
Sith Sage - Emperor
Officer - Admiral Ackbar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Bounty Hunter for the mo. Depends on how much I like the "spy" class as that could be my main and the bounty hunter my alt.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Cool I'm glad to hear we have a few candidates that are interested in playing the potential "spy" class. I thought it was just me that was looking at playing one. Smile

This should turn out quite nicely considering Bounty Hunters and Spies make up the bulk of the business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Well.. There was that spy in Mos Eisley, but he isn't significant enough.
You mean this guy?

Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned 250px-Garindan

Yeah, I thought of him too. Not really an iconic character I agree. He has his own wiki page, though... -[CLICK]-
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:43 pm

He still looks like an anteater. I don't care what anyone else says Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Harewood wrote:
Harlequin2 wrote:
Well.. There was that spy in Mos Eisley, but he isn't significant enough.
You mean this guy?

Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned 250px-Garindan

Yeah, I thought of him too. Not really an iconic character I agree. He has his own wiki page, though... -[CLICK]-

Lunarwolf wrote:
He still looks like an anteater. I don't care what anyone else says Razz

Awww I love Long-Snoot and the Kubaz as a race but Harly's right he's not that iconic.
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 am

I'm hoping for a support class of some kind e.g. medic or engineer. Wish they would hurry up and tell us so I can create more characters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned   Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll On Classes Now That We're Sith Aligned
Page 1 of 1