The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b10Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b11Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b10Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b11Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b1065%Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b106%Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b1018%Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b106%Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b100%Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!

Go down 
+2
Tando
Lunarwolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Empty
PostSubject: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 am

Announcing:

THE E.P.O.C.H. WIKI

An online, searchable database available to E.P.O.C.H. Agents which can be viewed, modified and contributed to by all of you!

In an attempt to collect/collate several parts of important guild lore as it progresses and to give a simple, visual place of reference for our Guild Members, the E.P.O.C.H. Wiki can be found

HERE

and I hope you all like it!

CONTRIBUTING & TO-DO LIST:

There are two very important pages I would like everyone to check out over at EPOCH Wiki:

The Contribution Guide shows you how you can contribute to the Wiki, so we are all doing it the same way.

The "To-Do List" is a list of some of the more important things that still need to be done, though of course this wiki will be added to continueously as time goes on.

MODERATORS:

The following people will be set up as Admins on the EPOCH Wiki, so please contact them (as well as use the relevant boards here on the forum!) if you have any problems:

Head of Operations: Sureshot
Chief Operative: Lunarwolf
Special Agent: PrioryJK
Agent: Harewood
Agent: Harlequin2

Thanks for your time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:54 am

Update:

Now that the "Sith Reshuffle" is fully completed and we have a fair bit more info in general about the game, I'll be picking this project back up in the new year.

Once I've fully recreated it I will post back here so people can go check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:43 am

If you need a hand with anything feel free to ask mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Tando wrote:
If you need a hand with anything feel free to ask mate Smile

Cheers Tando! I probably will Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 pm

You can add me to that list as well if you want Mr. Dubz. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Muchos ta Smile

I think its mainly just collating all the "summarised" information off these Forums that will take the time, and I'm trying to find a way of intergrating past issues of The EPOCH slicer so there is a permanent record off them off-site. That'll be fun :S
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Shame my GTC article is now worthless. I'm going to be quite cautious about doing another allied article...
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:37 pm

I don't consider it worthless! Far from it; I consider it intel Smile

I was going to ask if you wouldn't mind if I kept it in actually, just in a slightly different format? i was thinking it would be a cool to have a "contacts" section as well as a "Clients" one, people we know of but aren't specifically allied with.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Sounds good to me. In that case, I might do the Path. On that note, what about the Paladins? Are they clients or contacts?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:24 pm

I think you'd need the offical line from the Boss on that one, but for my money if they have a section here on the site (like the Path) they're allies and if they don't (like the Paladins) they're contacts.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:37 pm

That right, anyone who's not on our client list underneath isn't an ally. I warn you though as with the GTC allies/clients may change as time goes by so if you are doing a write up make sure it's small to avoid dissapointment. By the time the game comes around and the servers get announced I'm sure it will look pretty different!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Sureshot wrote:
I warn you though as with the GTC allies/clients may change as time goes by so if you are doing a write up make sure it's small to avoid dissapointment. By the time the game comes around and the servers get announced I'm sure it will look pretty different!

I'm prepared for that one ^^ but anyone kind enough to help out on that front should be aware too - in fact it might be smart to write a second version incase the status changes; more work up front but easier in the long-run Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 pm

E.P.O.C.H. Wiki Update - 13th February 2010

I've been beavering away over the last few days to bring the EPOCH Wiki back up to speed so that its functional again.

Good News! I'm finally done Whip

It was a pretty major Revamp, but here are the modifications:

REMOVED:

* Several Players / Characters removed from the Agent + NPC Listings
* Any mention of "Republic Dept / Sith Dept" taken out
* Information on GTC removed
* Removed dead links from the navigation menu

ADDED:
* Complete re-design of the "Player Agents" Page, to include all new Agents and a Guild Rank flow chart
* Added more to the "NPC Agents" page, but this is still far from done
* Updated the 'News' and 'Archived News' sections (the last update was the Sith Warrior Reveal!)
* Updated the 'Guild Lore & History' section with info from the Recruitment Thread on SWTOR.
* Updated the "Role-Play" section to include new RPs (such as PtS)
* Updated the "Fan-Fiction" section to include new stories (such as The Eldritch Arrow)
* Added a whole new section called "EPOCH Freeholds", and uploaded info on The Hyperion and Azure Towers
* Updated the 'Allies' section to include The Sith'ari Path and CODeX
* Updated the 'EPOCH Contracts Database" system in preperation for Harl's 'EPOCH's Contract's System'
* Redesigned all the sites images, shrunk the main banner

Now that its all up to date it doesn't feel nearly as daunting to work on! Despite the (rather massive) amount of work I've done its still only a basic framework as far as a wiki goes. Lots of articles, pages and catagories still need to be added so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

In the meantime you can check out the new EPOCH wiki by clicking here, or using the widget in the External Links section of the left hand navigation bar of this site.

Hope you like the new database!
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 pm

After a quick look; nice, looking good ^^ Even Fray is there =D Very nice job d(-^_^-)b
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Glad ye approve! (and hopefully more that just because your character is in there :p)
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 am

Going to do a page on the Sith'ari Path soon. Would look good now with a few RPs involving them.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Going to do a page on the Sith'ari Path soon. Would look good now with a few RPs involving them.

Sounds good, Harl. I wanted to eventually give each of our allies a bigger space anyway, rather than just the mention on the "Allies" page, so that'd be greatly appreciated :-D
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:48 am

Thats some great work LW, Really nice to see it up and running, if you need and contributions just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!   Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki! Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing: The E.P.O.C.H. Wiki!
Page 1 of 1