The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b10Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b11Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b10Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b11Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b1065%Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b1018%Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b100%Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Sureshot's Thread of Horror!

Go down 
+5
Dante Demens
Godjera
PrioryJK
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sureshot's Thread of Horror!   Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:40 am

I have no idea why I've not mentioned this film before as its one I watch quite often, but I'd recommend anyone who likes horror films of the more....shall we say....'grisly' side to check out

The Midnight Meat Train

Its based on Clive Barker's short story of the same name and though I would recommend reading that before seeing the film as its far better, the film still does a decent job of telling the tale.

The short story can be found in Books of Blood Vol 1, and portrays the character of "Mahogany" very differently from the film (though the character in the film is also kinda fun Razz)

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Sureshot's Thread of Horror!   Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 am

Ah thats a great flick! It helps that I'm a huge fan of Barker though. Did I ever tell you that I won a free signed copy of Books of Blood on Failbook?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sureshot's Thread of Horror!   Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 am

No, no you did not - you swine Razz

I think its worth reading the short story because the film doesn't really explain the ending in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sureshot's Thread of Horror!   Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 am

Not really horror but I know SS will be interested Prometheus plot reveal aliens are in it
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sureshot's Thread of Horror!   Sureshot's Thread of Horror! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sureshot's Thread of Horror!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2