HomeMediaCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b10Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b11Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b10Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b11Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b1065%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b106%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b1018%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b106%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b100%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What Day Would You Like To Participate in "Doom Amongst the Dunes" Each Week?
Monday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b100%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b1040%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Friday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b1020%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 20% [ 1 ]
Saturday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b1040%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Sunday
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 am

Haha! Well the ship is pants but its "the fastest heap of junk in the galaxy!". Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Aaand... Redwatch observed and used the fact that my character is contradicting herself about if the Ubese should or should not fly the ship... God-damn me and my tired brain.

Sorry i'll try to not make such foolish mistakes again. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Aliendra wrote:
Aaand... Redwatch observed and used the fact that my character is contradicting herself about if the Ubese should or should not fly the ship... God-damn me and my tired brain.

Sorry i'll try to not make such foolish mistakes again. >.>

Lol! Not to worry, I can see & walk through walls it seems! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 am

Hahaha! You've done it too now Redwatch. I'm not in the cockpit anymore. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 am

Sureshot wrote:
Hahaha! You've done it too now Redwatch. I'm not in the cockpit anymore. Laughing

Doh! I read it as her statement of intent. I didn't know she had moved! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 am

Redwatch wrote:

Doh! I read it as her statement of intent. I didn't know she had moved! Razz

Haha! Its such an easy mistake to make ain't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 pm

"Wing Commander Piett" I seriously LOL'ed at this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Aliendra wrote:

HAHA! I was wondering when someone would catch on!! Well spotted. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:24 am

Sureshot wrote:
Aliendra wrote:

HAHA! I was wondering when someone would catch on!! Well spotted. Wink

That one wen't waaaay over my head. Had to go look the name up! Embarassed

*Redwatch shamefully looses 20 geek points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Barring anything else anyone wants to do I'm ready to FF to landing. Very Happy
("FF" as in fast forward you dirty, filthy children!)

Can't wait to get on the sands bounce. I'm looking forward to killing something other than threads round here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Shameless bump! pirat

(Sorry for tripple posting, folks. Embarassed)
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:42 am

Redwatch wrote:
Barring anything else anyone wants to do I'm ready to FF to landing. Very Happy
("FF" as in fast forward you dirty, filthy children!)

Can't wait to get on the sands bounce. I'm looking forward to killing something other than threads round here!

Yup. I'm gonna type aomething up on my RP again next week cause I'm a bit busy this weekend. I'm off to laaaaahndaaaaaaaaan again tonight. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 am

Right I've left a reply because I'm not sure how people wanted their character to act before the ship crashes. I could've god-modded it and have you all crash and fall unconcious but I didn't want to force that upon people, and I thought the actions of everyone involved would be interesting to see. How you crash the ship and fall unconcious is entirely up to you but it's essential for the story that this happens. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 am

CRASH?!?!

We should get our money back on that Autopilot.

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:22 pm

So.. are we going somewhere or what? >.> I'm bored!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 pm

I forgot to add my little arrow.

I'll go do that now. Maybe that'll help. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 am

Sureshot wrote:
How you crash the ship and fall unconcious is entirely up to you but it's essential for the story that this happens. Smile

Well, lessie....

Net'ra just got caught in an explosion,

Redwatch is blacking out at the controls,

Masurigi was desperately trying to regain her footing,

And Valik has wedged himself in a corridor like a safety net.

Right-o Chief! methinks we're all in a suitably "knock-unconscious" position!

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 am

Yeah I left it because no one put their arrows up. I shall add to it tomorrow if I can. Feeling a bit crap today. Sad

Last edited by Sureshot on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 am

Sureshot wrote:
Yeah I left it because no one put their arrows up. I shall add to it tomorrow if I can. Feeling a crap today. Sad

Fecalphiliac pleasures aside, it's good to have you back Boss. I don't think any of us will be forgetting our arrows in future! Silly mistake (which on-the-ball Ali didn't make - *gold star for Ali*). Razz

Hope you feel better soon. x
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:10 am

Aaaah I was wondering why you werent about - well, as Red says: Get well Chief. pale

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am

Thanks guys. Yeah I've had a really nasty throat thingy for a couple of weeks now and I feel pants. Doesn't help that I hate going to the doctors either. I do everything in my power to avoid it! tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:16 am

My advice then would be to somehow befriend a nurse. They can often 'acquire' any type of antibiotic you need.

...I have heard. silent

Failing that, witchcraft.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 am

Witchcraft! woot!

I'll dig out some of my old incantations Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 am

Sureshot wrote:
Thanks guys. Yeah I've had a really nasty throat thingy for a couple of weeks now and I feel pants. Doesn't help that I hate going to the doctors either. I do everything in my power to avoid it! tongue

So.. you're sick ... meaning allot of free time. Now get to writing or their is more comming o ya then a sore throat! Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 am

Aliendra wrote:

So.. you're sick ... meaning allot of free time. Now get to writing or their is more comming o ya then a sore throat! Razz Twisted Evil

There is another solution to this. You could start up your own RP whilst you're waiting. Just a thought. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next