The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b10Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b11Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b10Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b11Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b1065%Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b106%Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b1018%Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b106%Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b100%Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Guild Role: Freelancer Commander

Go down 
+2
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Empty
PostSubject: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 am

Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Thunde10
Guild Role: Freelancer Commander FREELANCERtext

FREELANCER COMMANDER
The Freelancer Commander is in charge of the Freelancers who join EPOCH, and to a lesser extent are responsible for their conduct. They are the liaison between the Freelancers and the rest of EPOCH, being their voice in matters of concern of suggestion, and will also help co-ordinate them once TOR goes live.

LIST OF DUTIES
• Reports to either Officer (Special Agent PrioryJK or Special Agent Soude), and will deliver fortnightly reports on the Freelancers of the site (how many we have, recent activity, questions/complaints/suggestions etc)
• Will aid the Leaders and Officers of the Guild in the creation of The Freelancer Credo*
• Will be on hand to answer any questions Freelancers might have
• Will be responsible for ensuring all info on Freelancers is present and correct (all areas of the site, the various Wikis, etc)
• Will personally oversee and accept / reject Freelancer Applications
• Will help promote Freelancer activity on the site, including RP
• Will be responsible for promoting Freelancers on other sites (SWTOR.com, our Allies sites, etc) – Remember that anyone from any guild may apply to have a Freelancer Alt here at EPOCH.
• Dismissal of Freelancers who break Guild Rules.
• Will be responsible for welcoming Freelancers on the EPOCH Recruitment Thread on SWTOR.com

LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
• Have a good understanding of the Freelancer’s place in EPOCH
• Be prepared to keep tabs on the growing number of Freelancers and use disciplinary measures where necessary
• Have enough time to make reports and help update information databases with regards to Freelancers
• Be prepared to create and use an NPC to cover this role for RP purposes, essentially a “Freelancer Commander” who will be used in Freelancer-driven RPs. (This character will not be available in TOR, it is used only for this site)

CHOSEN FOR ROLE: Harlequin2

* ‘The Freelancer Credo’ is a new feature that will be arriving soon, detailing what Freelancers are expected to do whilst here at EPOCH. What their options and responsibilities are, what activities they can engage in and what we expect from them in return for what we offer.

(LW would like to thank Special Agent PJK with the help in creating the “badge” and also to Harlequin2 who owns the rights to the 'skull motif' as well as being the one who designed it)
(Please note that the above list of duties / responsibilities is not exhaustive, more may be added if needed)

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 am

I'll put myself up to take on this role. Here is my "CV" as it were:

History with the Guild
I've been with the guild since its logo was two blasters over Coruscant. I've seen many people come and go and been around to make all-important decisions for the Agents of the E.P.O.C.H's future and direction. I was once an "Ambassador" (as they were once called) to the Galactic Trade Commission and after that an Emissary to the Sith'ari Path. I've generally been a think tank for the guild and have contributed (debatably heavily) to the creation of the Guild Logo, which I think represents my place in the guild.

History with Freelancers
I was the one who created and posed the idea of Freelancers in the first place. I think that I've also put the most work into making them a reality, having created their wiki page, recruitment information, logo and so on (thank you to the Guild Officers for the help with making those). I'm even the group moderator right now and have already been accepting Freelancers into the guild.

Personal Traits
Unfortunately, I am at a disadvantage as I am 16 years of age and my maturity has sometimes been in question. Couple that with the fact that College is much, much more demanding than GCSEs ever were mean that I am definately faulted for the job. However, I think a few will vouch for me when I say that I am a kind and compassionate presence on the forums which makes me perfect in greeting new Freelancers into the Mysterious Falleen's fold and whilst there are indeed fluctuations, I am always active.

I will back the Guild's decision on this matter whatever it is Smile
- H2Woah
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm

History with the Guild
I've been with the guild for quite some time however I haven't been that active due to college. I can guess I come off as enthusiastic and I try hard to be a part of the guild even though I am not that active (while trying to get more active)

History with Freelancers
I have no history of freelancers if you don't count my bounty hunter guild that I had during the old SWG pre-cu days where I was an active councilman ready to dispatch bounty hunters and mercenaries for different guild wars and targets etc.

Personal Traits
I tend to be rather strict and rather hard on the rules and lore, I can goof off but not during roleplay nor go into any immature matter during proper discussions. I'm still quite young but I am very wise in structuring and keeping order for freelancers. I am getting more and more active on the site and I am trying hard to get some sort of a role in the guild.

I wish to be either the freelancer commander or the substitute one.
(P.S sorry if I stole the format Harl)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 am

!!Congratulations To Harlequin2!!

Grats Harl your now the new Freelancer Commander with all its perks and priviledges (which are none Razz ), with your history with the freelancers I'm sure you'll make a great Commander!
If you need any advice you can ask Nord as he is now also a Commander since he left Smile or any Special agents or LW or SS who will be happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 am

I reckon he know's what he's doing somehow Wink

Congratulations though mate, this has been your project from the offset, it makes sense you be in charge of it!

(plus it seems like a GREAT job for Skursir to do Smile)
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 am

cheers Whip

Translation:
Cheers, Harly. Now get to work! >_<
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 am

*Raises his Glass for a speech*
Firstly I'll say a hearty thank you to the Officer Team for putting me in charge. Whilst I presented it, it's really the guild's idea and I'm honoured to be put at the speartip of what may very well be a defining feature of our guild thoughout our successes. Now, without further ado, with the words of a character of mine: "Let'ss get thiss party sstarted!" Very Happy

H2Woah
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:43 am

I had no doubt in my mind that you'd get this Harly. Gratz mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am

Cheers boss Smile I'm wondering when and where we should start work on this Credo?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 am

Harl; I'm gonna send you a PM about this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 am

@ Harl:

I've updated your status / rank on the site to Freelancer Commander. You should find you have moderator rights over the "Freelancers" section (along with the Officers and Leaders) and there is a badge underneath your name so new people can find you easily.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:10 am

Great! Thanks Smile Maybe it's worth putting us up in the Visitor Information too? As in seperate headings for "Initiate Mentor" and "Freelancer Commander" with Witya and I under them respectively.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:24 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Great! Thanks Smile Maybe it's worth putting us up in the Visitor Information too? As in seperate headings for "Initiate Mentor" and "Freelancer Commander" with Witya and I under them respectively.
Vote for
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 am

Good idea, I'll get that sorted when I have 5 mins Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Role: Freelancer Commander   Guild Role: Freelancer Commander Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Role: Freelancer Commander
Page 1 of 1