The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    Dancing in the mist EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    Dancing in the mist EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    Dancing in the mist EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    Dancing in the mist EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    Dancing in the mist EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    Dancing in the mist EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    Dancing in the mist EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    Dancing in the mist EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    Dancing in the mist EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    Dancing in the mist Vote_b10Dancing in the mist Vote_b11Dancing in the mist Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    Dancing in the mist Vote_b10Dancing in the mist Vote_b11Dancing in the mist Vote_b12 
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    Dancing in the mist Vote_b1065%Dancing in the mist Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    Dancing in the mist Vote_b106%Dancing in the mist Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    Dancing in the mist Vote_b1018%Dancing in the mist Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    Dancing in the mist Vote_b100%Dancing in the mist Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

Dancing in the mist

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2010-08-30

Dancing in the mist Empty
    PostSubject: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 pm

DANCING IN THE MIST

Dancing in the mist Dancerbytahrakopiaby Tahra

Welcome!

With pleasure I'm opening my first chat RP "Dancing in the mist". The story will take you to most dangerous and most breathtaking places of Star Wars universe... if my English will allow for it. I hope you will be patient and understanding.

Structure:
    I want to join chat RP and Forum RP. I think the game will take more than one session, so after the end of first chapter, I'll post some additional information and chat logs. I would be happy if all the players would keep an eye on timer and remember what Lunarwolf mentioned about resetting the chat log.

Rules:

Before each game session, all players have to take Six d20 rolls using dice roller or dice if you have one at home. Then send me those numbers via OOC chat room and I will use them for random tests like Wits or Perception.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cold War between Republic and Sith Empire just started. Both sides of the intergalactic conflict are trigger easy and willing to fight back at the slightest sign of provocation. It's time of untrustworthy ceasefire and aftermath chaos. A time of crime lords, refugees and mercenaries.
    A time of E.P.O.C.H.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...

Greetings
    I hope I will be honoured with a chance of Cooperation with famous EPOCH Agency.
    My name is Gri Abosa. I collect and sell information for organized and private clients off all kinds. My office received very complicated task, and subtlety is one of the key factor of it. There are very strict rules of this job. Big stacks of money that can't just be donated on the hands of inferior Mercs. My client need flexible and excellent trained group. Needed level of secrecy can be obtained only by single non-criminal organization that would keep all the provided information to themselves.
    The solid reputation of EPOCH, although not yet tested by me, seems to be best advertisement that you could have. If you can provide things listed below, we can go further in details:

One Freighter-class starship with clear history. No specific type needed.

Team of four Agents ready to annihilate or rescue certain persons.

Agents have to be able to work in all kinds of environment, including [Quote: low temperatures/high mountains environment/post-republic political and cultural circles/low standard Nar Shadda areas]

Most preferable would be mix of deadly fire power and wise planning. My client have no use for simple, brute thugs.

IF EPOCH is able to handle this task, please visit as soon as possible my office on Nar Shadda. After successful verification I'll give you first part of money and information about the first target.

Contact on Nar Shadda:

"Ravijaa" - Night Drug Club [Rutta 087 sector], Security commander Homazu Gozo. Your Office password is "Makka".

Succesful Payment for the Agency: 100.000 Huttese truguts and approximately 85.000 credits in jewellery and stones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Start: 27.09. Monday 21:00 GMT chat OOC (I will create IC chat for us)

E.P.O.C.H. MISSION SPOTS (Only Agents and enlisted freelancers on Agency contract):

Lady Kleti
    Nikk Varr
    Randomfest

-EMPTY-

You can Ask questions and sign up in this topic.

Last edited by Witya on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 pm

This looks like a great RP Witya; you've given plenty of relevant information but not revealed too much, giving it a mysterious edge Smile

Alas I will have to sit this one out due to time constraints (sorry Sad ) but I will check in at various points to see how its coming along if that's ok? (I can log into the chat in 'stealth' mode so you won't even know I'm there, don't worry Smile )
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:11 am

It will be fun to have you on board even in stealth mode. Sith Inquisitor Assassin Cool
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am

Aye - I won't interfere, promise!

But you can always send me a PM here on the forums if you need to ask anything guild-specific or if I'm actually in the chatroom I can just "instant message" you there.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 am

Information for players:

THE GAME WILL PROBABLY START ON BOARD OF AGENCY STARSHIP APPROACHING TO NAR SHADDA ORBIT.

You should decide who will be:

-Pilot
    -Navigator
    -Diagnostic system operator

Back to top Go down
    NikkVarr
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    NikkVarr

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 am

Nikk Varr can Pilot or Navi
    Diagnosticwhatsit doesn't sound like his thing

That's what droid are for
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 am

OK THERE IS ONE MORE FREE SPOT MATES!
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 am

I. It could be worse

[Message] Mist : Space orbit of Nar Shaddaa is jungle. Without any real law beside the law of stronger starships off any kind cluster without any safety rules around most visited sectors of the moon
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk would you risk going down the surface ASAP or you will wait for safe corridor?
    [Message] NikkVarr : go down
    [Message] Mist : @Rin do you want to check the communication channels first or just focus on isolating any signal from land crew on first available platform?
    [Message] Mist : The surface of Nar Shaddaa is chaotic and covered in smog
    [Message] Mist : Nikk takes the ship down to the lower orbit, flying close to huge cargo ships and devastated space station
    [Message] Mist : you are trying to get to lower orbit to land on the surface - it will take a while to reach it
    [Action] NikkVarr : fights with the controls, flicking switches and cussing under his breath
    [Message] Mist : @Rin there is huge noise in the orbit, most of the astro droids uses illegal jamming software like always in Hutt Zone - one thing is getting strange - your ship seems to emit strong signal
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Buckle up ladies, we're heading down to funtown!"
    [Message] Rin : (( can I lower our signal so that it fits in better? ))
    [Action] NikkVarr : sweeps the ship side to side to avoid the other traffic
    [Message] Mist : the orbital junk starts to smash on your ship's force shields. You can see greenish grey atmosphere of the moon.
    [Message] Rin : "Careful Grandpa some of us still have quality years left!" Rin shouts mockingly
    [Message] Mist : @Rin is trying to lower the signal of Freighter... it seems that there is another source of transmission onboard
    [Action] Rin : tries to isolate the signal on board
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Yeah up yours, damn flying gizka monkey.....!" *Nikk swears at another freighter ship just narrowly missing it *
    [Message] Mist : Suddenly something blackened the sun behind the ship... for a moment the Freighter was covered by huge shadow
    [Action] NikkVarr : cuts up a few slower moving craft with a chuckle
    [Message] Mist : The first signs of reaching the atmosphere are visible on the ship surface
    [Message] Mist : *Proximity Alert*
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"Hey ! Who turned the lights out Pinky ?"
    [Action] Rin : scans the objects profile for a reading
    [Message] Rin : (( like what ship it is or if it is a ship))
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"Whoaaaah grab hold of what you got babes, it’s gonna be close "
    [Message] Kleti : " nice..."
    [Action] NikkVarr : struggles with the ships controls,
    [Message] Mist : Back sensors goes crazy - it seems that huge vessel is right behind you - signature shows Scavenger type. Ship suited for decomposing shipwrecks
    [Message] Mist : *Proximity Alert*
    [Action] NikkVarr : turns round to give Kleti one of his big chessy boyish grins
    [Message] Rin : "Scavenger ship behind us i suggest we don't wind up on its list"
    [Message] NikkVarr : " Rodger dodger, grab on !" [Message] Mist : The sharp angle of atmosphere entering makes the front of the ship hot as hell - the energy shields are on full
    [Action] NikkVarr : attempts to drop down below it and closer into the planet
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk successfully goes under the Scavenger ship
    [Action] NikkVarr : laughs
    [Message] Mist : Huge vessel goes few meters above you
    [Message] Kleti : " ah..."
    [Action] Kleti : sighs
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]" you’re in safe hands ladies ! you may now change your underwear "
    2010-09-27 21:42:00 [Message] Mist : It's old and rusty, with signs of many years of exploitation... the front of the Scav starts to burn a bit in the atmosphere
    2010-09-27 21:42:12 [Action] Rin : pulls the straps of the restraints around her chest snug muttering to herself.
    2010-09-27 21:43:11 [Message] Mist : @Rin the signal is stronger near the Scav ship. Huge vessel is trying to turn around in "not to smart" manoeuvr
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]" what’s the jukebox miss pink? Any noise from planet side? "
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]" Those jokers really need to go back to flight school"
    [Message] Rin : "Strange readings from the scavengers above us I'm trying to find out what’s going on."
    [Message] Mist : @Rin looks like the signal from your ship jamming all the transmission
    [Message] Rin : (( I was trying to isolate it, can i see where it is in our ship? ))
    [Message] Kleti : " what’s going on?"
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk the ship in front of you is going down on the side. If they don't pull up or down they will hit the surface without chance of landing
    [Message] Rin : "Something on our ship is jamming communications I’m trying to locate it as we speak"

[Message] NikkVarr : [i]"Just a lil game of eat me if you can with that dam ugly mother up there"
    [Message] Mist : @Rin It looks that signal is using engines as antenna.
    [Message] Rin : (( of our ship? ))
    [Message] Mist : ((yes))
    [Action] Kleti : looks confused
    [Action] NikkVarr : boosts power in an attempt to sweep away from the slow moving Scavenger ship
    [Message] Rin : "Keep it steady i need to check our engines"[Action] Rin : unbuckles herself and moves to check the engines
    [Message] Mist : One of massive magnet grapplers used to hold shipwrecks just fired at EPOCH freighter. It misses by meters thanks to Nikk reflex
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"What you want me to do Miss Pink ! Keep the scavenger off us with a stick"
    [Message] Kleti : “Do we look like junk?"
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"Arm weapons"
    [Message] Kleti : " what?"
    [Message] Rin : (( can i see anything in the engine rooms? ))
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk it looks like Scav is trying to get position to fire next grappler
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"We aint no in-flight meal"
    [Message] Mist : @Rin it seems that one of the panels on the left engine was placed in hurry
    [Action] NikkVarr : sweeps away and up
    [Action] Rin : Opens the panel to see what the problem is
    [Message] Mist : @Huge Vessel is roaming towards Nar Shaddaa surface. It seems that the crew finally is trying to get it up when Nikk escaped
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]*The ship lurches as power is applied *
    [Message] Rin : (( i'm inspecting panel and Nikk is gunning the ship away and up ))
    [Action] Kleti : Kleti observes, because she can’t help
    [Action] NikkVarr : sweep the craft around for another run at entering the ship lanes near the surface
    [Message] Mist : Few shots reached the surface of clumsy giant going down...it looks like huge rock sinking in the greenish lake of smog
    [Action] Kleti : tries stay calm
    [Message] Mist : @Rin, after removing the panel can hear the bug droid buzzing busy with transmission
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"Moma Hutt's gonna love that lil present landing in her back yard "
    [Action] NikkVarr : punches the intercom
    [Message] Rin : "Little pest this'll put a stop to you" Rin smacks at the droid with the butt of her blaster.
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]" Hey, what’s up back there?"
    [Message] Rin : "It’s a droid it must be why those scavengers are going after our ship. Oh thanks for the steady ride by the way I love being thrown around like a doll."
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"ok second time lucky, heading down to fun town, round 2 "
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk few seconds later the anti blast filters collapsed at cockpit windows when reactor of the Scavenger exploded hiting the surface and smashing through Nar Shaddaa levels like burning knife through butter
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"oooooh toasty!"
    [Message] Mist : You all can feel the blast wave that shakes the Freighter. After few smaller explosions, the Nar Shaddaa surface is marked with huge pillar of black smoke.
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk do you want to land near the ground zero, near the sector you was heading at the start (the one from the briefing) or somewhere else?[Action] NikkVarr : says nothing but winks at Kleti with a smile
    [Action] Kleti : smiles back....
    [Message] Mist : @Rin The droid is still buzzing
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]((space port near the destination))
    [Message] Kleti : but look like she is not impressed with a ride and something worries her
    [Action] Rin : tries to tear the droid out of the panel.
    [Message] NikkVarr : [i]"Cheer up ladies, we could have all been processed meat in a can by now"
    [Message] Mist : You left alone the crash place and head to Rutta 087
    [Action] NikkVarr : tries to manoeuvr as smoothly as the mad chaos of ships allows
    [Message] Mist : @Rin - when you tried to pull the droid from the engine it started to vibrate faster and faster
    [Action] Rin : aims at the droid with her blaster trying not to cause collateral damage to the panel then blasts it.
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Kleti, can you check on Rin pls"
    [Message] Kleti : " yes"'
    [Action] Kleti : enter engine room
    [Message] NikkVarr : "mutters something under his breath"
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk you are approaching the one of the upper platforms - it's small type suitable max for your type of ship. There is much noise from Navigator panel since the jamming is off
    [Message] Kleti : " what you have here?" Kleti asks Rin
    [Message] Mist : @Rin when Kleti entered the engine part of the ship you've blasted the droid. Second later you saw a sparkle from detonator...it hits the air and drops dead. The droid is in pieces but did not exploded
    [Message] Rin : "This little thing was jamming us and causing a different signal. It had a detonator i suppose someone didn't want us to make it planet side."
    [Message] NikkVarr : Opens the ship comm's channel "Navi, we have contact planeside, stations."
    [Message] Kleti : " strange...."
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk you've landed on the platform and get this pleasent feeling of ground under your feet. No matter it's platform few hundred meters above the actual surface
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk The blast filters are going up and you can see two small lights in the smog on the bridge leading to your platform
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Welcome to funtown, Ladies have a pleasant stay" Nikk announces over the comm's channel
    [Message] NikkVarr :
    [Message] Kleti : " you mean trouble town?" said Kleti approaching Nikk
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Could be,...looks like we have a welcome committee"
    [Message] Kleti : " i think we will have more of troubles soon...."
    [Message] Rin : Rin stretches slightly "Don't forget anything aye, hearing aid reading glasses you have everything?" she says sarcasticly to their pilot.
    [Action] NikkVarr : powers down the engines and puts controls into sleep mode
    [Message] NikkVarr : " hey who's stole my hoverchair?"
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk In the heavy, smelly mist you see twi'lek holding two old green light sticks. He looks like dock worker
    [Message] Mist :
    [Message] Rin : "Why don't you take the lead freelancer I've yet to see your work in the field" Rin says over her shoulder with a smirk.
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Ok folks, ladies first." *Nikk opens the pressure doors and lets down the loading bay slope*
    [Action] Kleti : smiles hearing this
    [Message] Kleti : She put on coats hood to cover her

II. The Underbelly

[Message] Mist : The Twi'lek looks tired and sleepy. He waves to first person than shows at the slope
    [Message] NikkVarr : "No worries junior," Nikk winks at her with a cheeky grin [Message] Rin : Rin tugs on a piece of her armour sending a cloak out from her shoulders then pull the hood over her head.
    [Action] NikkVarr : Carries his helmet in one hand, the other relaxed by his side (where his blaster pistol is)
    [Action] NikkVarr : Waves to the Twi’lek with his helm
    [Message] Mist : "Utiki Tanuga... Akadi... How long?" points the Freighter with one of the glow sticks
    [Message] Mist : Nar Shaddaa smells like thousand fast-food failed inventions with firm alcohol smell coming from Twi'lek
    [Message] Mist : Twi'lek is shaking - it's not so cold outside it must be something else
    [Message] NikkVarr : "well pay 3 hours up front, the rest when we leave, no damage ok ? "
    [Message] Rin : Rin eyes the Twi'lek looking for any apparent signs of why he might be shaking
    [Message] Mist : " No damaga Me good worka Nitu atura" he nods and his lekku starts to shake even faster "Ita 40 crediz"
    [Action] NikkVarr : pays no attention and stride off checking his data link gauntlet to get the route map to the rendezvous
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Ok bud, Miss Pink'll sort you out"
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk It looks like you have half an hour walk to the center of Sector with your contact Club
    [Action] Kleti : looks around
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Hey bud, any swoops for hire round here? "
    [Message] Mist : @Rin Twi'lek looks like his body need more alcohol fast - he's trying to stop shaking but it's pointless
    [Action] Rin : passes the Twi'lek the credits then continues forward.
    [Message] Mist : Worker points down, under the platform "Da tunels - Swoopi swoopi there - you can rent or buy. Just looka for Red Bones. Not friendly ganga not friendly
    [Message] NikkVarr : "It’s gonna be a long walk otherwise" Nikk says to noone in particular
    [Message] Kleti : " aren’t you gona have some check about payment made?"
    [Message] Kleti : asks Kleti Rin
    [Message] Kleti : ' ah nevermind..."
    [Message] NikkVarr : "K, cheers bud," Tosses the twi’lek a few cred's, here, get ya' self something"
    2010-09-27 22:28:45 [Message] Mist : Twi'lek is slowly moving onto the bridge from your platform
    [Message] Mist : Smiles friendly" Uto nado good man good man!"
    [Message] Rin : "Well let’s get the bikes then." Rin says dismissively
    [Action] NikkVarr : follows on but keeps is eyes scanning the area for movement and ways down
    [Message] Mist : You have to take the elevators down. The trip could be interesting since they are use as transport, bedrooms for short romances and toilets
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Good plan junior, your showing potential, ...keep up the good work"
    [Message] Kleti : " can we use stairs?"
    [Action] Kleti : covers her nose
    [Message] Mist : It seems that there is no movement on this or nearby platforms.
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Hmmm no stairs,.......guess we take the happy lift or jump "
    [Actilet’sNikkVarr : heads to the lifts
    [Message] Rin : Rin pulls up her cloak so it doesn't touch the floor "Right, well let’s get going" before getting into the lift
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Spaceport Rule no 1, Just follow your nose "
    [Action] NikkVarr : pulls a face
    [Message] Kleti : " ok... so I won’t go were.."
    [Message] NikkVarr : " just don't...breath!"
    [Message] Mist : The lifts are fast and when they are slowing down rapidly all the rubbish from the bottom starts to move
    [Action] NikkVarr : chokes a bit
    [Message] Kleti : " yak..."
    [Action] NikkVarr : puts on his helmet
    [Message] Mist : Few levels deeper into the belly of Nar Shaddaa you hear loud music and few alien languages
    [Action] Kleti : covers her nose with handkerchief
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Ok, you've been here before right? "
    [Message] Kleti : " only on upper levels..."
    [Message] Mist : The lift opens showing wide corridor used as street. Old club banners are turned off and there is some natives suddenly stopping their conversations
    [Action] NikkVarr : takes a deep breath
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Ok well, down here there's no rules."
    [Message] Mist : You see group of Graan thugs. At first one of them pointed you but few sec. later other one, looking like a leader make a sign of "armour" pointing Rin and Nikk
    [Message] Mist : Few Graans at first targeted you but after looking at Bounty hunters armours they finally moved down the street
    [Message] NikkVarr : "it’s easy come, easy go. Don't look em in the eye unless you’re ready to kill'em"
    [Action] NikkVarr : moves on with an air of assured confidence
    [Message] Mist : @Kleti you feel that someone is pulling your coat
    [Action] Kleti : lowers hood
    [Message] Rin : Rin looks to Nikk then shakes her head slightly
    [Message] Kleti : and look who is messing with her
    [Message] Kleti : coat
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Keep up ladies"
    [Message] Mist : There is a small Rodian kid running after Kleti. he's trying to say something but his voice is weak and his basic very bad
    [Action] Kleti : gives him credit
    [Message] Kleti : " beggars..."
    [Message] Kleti : She move on.
    [Message] Mist : He reaches his open palm for the credit chip and smiles - he m runs into alley
    [Message] Mist : You're heading down the wide corridor - from time to time some Swoops are passing bay
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Where are these Boneheads"
    [Message] Mist : You hear that there is some noise behind you then a blaster shot and kid's screams
    [Message] NikkVarr : "move on ladies, and don't feed the animals "
    [Message] Kleti : " moving moving..."
    [Message] Mist : Finally you see one open bar on this level - few Swoops are guarded by two armoured gang members with white skulls painted on the jackets
    [Message] Rin : Rin tugs on her cloak sending it back into her armour
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Looks like we're here"
    [Message] Mist : There is kind of "music" screeching behind small door - the guards looks at you interested but passive
    [Message] NikkVarr : (( what species, weapons? )
    [Message] Mist : @Nikk One Rodian and one human male, both young with trash blasters from the black market
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Hey bud, you rent swoops?"
    [Message] Mist : "Humana? Swoopa? " Rodian is pointing the club
    [Message] Mist : They are trying to look badass... just trying
    [Action] Rin : keeps an eye on the two and their weapons.
    [Action] Kleti : takes off her hood and smiles to human
    [Message] Mist : He looks like he saw first time in his life a healthy female without per cent chance for deadly disease...
    [Message] Mist : Rodian keeps talking in mix of huttese, rodese and Nar Shaddaa dialect
    [Message] NikkVarr : "3 swoops, 1 day, how much?"
    [Message] Mist : The human looks like he get the wind in the sails
    [Message] Mist : 3 days? We be one sec ok ok?"
    [Message] Mist : He moves into club looking at Kleti from time to time
    2010-09-27 22:54:01 [Message] NikkVarr : " hey blue eyes, I'd cover up before these guys die of a heart attacks"
    [Action] Rin : smirks
    [Message] Kleti : " pfft... let them die...."
    [Message] Kleti : " ok ok ...." she puts on her hood
    [Message] NikkVarr : "I'm not worried about them I'm worried about Mr Bonehead himself might take a shine to you."
    [Message] Mist : After a half o minute there is whole gang gathering outside. The leader, Duros with ugly tattoos on ugly face knows basic little bit
    [Message] Rin : "This otta be good"
    [Message] Mist : "You not firs time? You no trouble? Me like my Swoopsi! Not in bad hands!"
    [Message] NikkVarr : "maybe he's got a soft spot for Pink hair too... eh ?"
    [Message] Rin : Rin smirks "Yeah we know how to handle ourselves"
    [Message] Kleti : " bone head?"
    [Message] Mist : after "Swoopsi" all the gang nodes - no matter did they understand - they just nod
    [Message] NikkVarr : "No trouble Bud, we get swoops you get creds, happy happy
    [Message] Mist : Happy happy no crediz. Crediz not gut for Skulz. You kolto? You good ammo batteries?
    [Message] Rin : "You can buy those with credits ours stay where they are."
    [Message] NikkVarr : "3 swoops, 1 day, ...yeah best that creds can buy bud "
    [Message] Mist : Again the crowd start to whisper and nod when they heard "kolto"
    [Message] Mist : Crediz... 3... huntretz?
    [Message] Mist : One day!
    [Message] Rin : "Yes that’s fine"
    [Message] NikkVarr : "Deal bud!" Holds out his hand to seal the deal
    [Message] Mist : The leader grabs the man's palm and shakes it - he looks now like a true crime lord
    [Message] NikkVarr : "See the pink lady for payment,....after we get the swoops started"
    [Action] NikkVarr : smiles at the crime lord

INFO: THERE IS ONE FREE SPOT FOR AGENT OR FREELANCER. THE CHARACTER WILL JOIN OUR HEROES WHEN THE STORY WILL ALLOW THAT

Dy,Randomfest and NikkVarr - thank you Laughing
    I hope we can start again on Wednesday 21GMT
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 pm

There was some Hyperion RP instead of "dancing in the mist", because we need all players to move it.

My question: Is it possible for everyone to be online at Friday 21 GMT? I know, THE FRIDAY.

Dy,NikkVarr,Randomfest?
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:45 pm

i don't think i can
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:19 am

I will be online...
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 pm

actually the thing i had to do is on friday now >.< so i can probably make it
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:02 am

OK then! We just have wait for info from Nikk Varr and maybe we can go ahead with the story today at 21 GMT.
    Back to top Go down
    NikkVarr
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    NikkVarr

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:36 am

Randomfest wrote:
    actually the thing i had to do is on friday now >.< so i can probably make it

Well i can be there but random says the thing he has to do is on friday ?!?! so that means he cannot make it ? or he can ?

Well i'll be online. lets see what happens

Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 am

Dancing in the mist is now Play by Forum. You can post your action here
    Dancing in the mist - gameplay

This topic is for discussion about the game. If someone want to fill the last spot please give me info here.
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:16 am

Ah...i signed for chat rp:P not forum...
    Oh well... Rolling Eyes
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 am

The plan is to make it chat RP as soon as we can gather all players together. But if we let it stay to long in a freezer...
    Dancing in the mist Lucascarbonite2
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the mist   Dancing in the mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the mist
    Page 1 of 1