HomeMediaCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant


Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders




Officers







Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER


MEDIUM (3 Required)


IMPERIAL AGENT


LOW (1 Required)


SITH INQUISITOR


LOW (1 Required)


SITH WARRIOR


FULL




External Links


Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia


Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5


E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
 
Sureshot (5209)
 
PrioryJK (2575)
 
Caryington (2420)
 
Harlequin2 (1887)
 
Commander Nord (1761)
 
Tando (1068)
 
Kleti (448)
 
nosyd (435)
 
Smudge (369)
 
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller


Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 
 

 D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 am

I guess Lunar isn't on Sad Aw well...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:19 am

we could rp something about hyperion at chat... withou gamemaster...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 am

Aye sorry yeah I was away, and wouldn't have been able to do it at such short notice anyway :S

Plus we don't have all the members to hand, I'd feel bad going on without everyone......

Is there a specific day / date anyone would like to carry on?

I appreciate the enthusiam Smile

Oh and nice idea Dy - some chat-based Hyperion might be a good idea, seeing as you don't need a Storyteller for it Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 am

Tomoz at 6:00 then? Very Happy *hopeful*
Well, 6:00 is the best time for all of us I reckon. At least that's what it sounds like.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 pm

I tend to eat around then :S Any chance of making it about 7?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I suppose that's do-able Smile It's a date!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Cool - well I was due to go round to my g/f's place but I told her I have something more important to do (Razz)

So if everyone is cool with 7, please just leave a note here Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 pm

I believe the saying goes "Bros before Hoes?" (Garden Hoes?) Very Happy Never the less, as much as I'm looking forward to kicking @$$ with Skursir, your g/f should take priority. We can always do it another day!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Too late I've Sorted it now Razz

Don't worry though mate, I'm going round Wednesday (So i'll keep my head!)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 36
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Seven is not good for me that's Dinner time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 pm

7 ok for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 pm

soude wrote:
Seven is not good for me that's Dinner time...

Dy wrote:
7 ok for me

Fight!

Lol just kidding. I'm free whenever now from 6pm onwards, so whenever is best for everyone - please be aware that Harl has to vanish at 10pm though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Well in light of the fact we are about 1/2 way through Havok's Ally and that the latest we can finish is 22:00 (UK time) I'm going to suggest that the game starts:


Tuesday 14th September @ 7pm (UK Time) in the EPOCH (Test) Chatroom



This will give people who are already in the RP enough time to work through the current situation and for me to work out a way to bring Ratapa into the story.

@ Soude: If you could take the time to read through the transcript before joining please mate, just so you know what's going on - just contact me on STEAM when you're ready to join in and I'll make a place in the story for you to jump right in Wink

So far we have confirmed:


Randomfest
Dy
Harlequin2
Soude (@ 8pm)
PrioryJK
Suiadan

Waiting to hear back from:



_________________


Last edited by Lunarwolf on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 36
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 am

Okidoki, I won't be around until 8PM though. I also suppose you don't need a briefing on Ratapa, do you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:11 am

Ratapa hahahahaha
i have bad feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:20 am

Soude wrote:
Okidoki, I won't be around until 8PM though. I also suppose you don't need a briefing on Ratapa, do you?

That works out well actually - it would be difficult to add Rapata in right at the beginning; the situation the group is in might make it awkward Razz

What I'd ask is if you could read through the Transcript so you (as in Soude, not Rapata Razz) know whats going on, then when you get home and have eaten just contact me on Steam and we'll quickly discuss how to add you in Smile

I've updated your status on the list to attending - thanks mate

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2575
Age : 31
Location : UK Hull
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:26 am

I'll be there I suppose Wink

Halo Reach will wait a evening Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 am

Aye, stop Spartan-Fiddling and join us!

(Cheers chap, updated)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 36
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
when you get home e
Holy gods!!!! I'm always at home I'm on VACATION !!!!


Innocent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:53 am

Soude wrote:
Lunarwolf wrote:
when you get home e
Holy gods!!!! I'm always at home I'm on VACATION !!!!


Innocent

LOL ah ok then Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:42 pm

...And that's Test Game 1 concluded!

I'd like to say a huge thankyou to Harlequin2, Suiadan, Dy, PrioryJK and Soude who all attended the 2nd half - we missed Randomfest though Sad

It all turned out suitably epic with parts that would have made the G-man wet himself; I couldn't have asked for a more varied and awesome group of Beta Testers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! (and GAL!)

Here, for those of you who would like to read it, is the Transcript:

Follow the Adventures of Skursir, Tru'del, Lord Suiadan, Lady Ion, Lord Akra and even The Awesome Ratapa!

Havok's Ally Part 2 wrote:

Havok’s Greeting part 2

19:41 [Storyteller] (It might be worth finding out why the Empire is so keen to get hold of Volzar...)
19:41 lady Ion Silent'al looks around,she is on the floor ( try to use force sight, look onto other side of floor and prapares to go throught using magic)
19:42 [Storyteller] (this is not specifically combat Dy so dont worry about rolling)
19:42 [Storyteller] (Silental sees a corridor beneath the bridge, it is empty)
19:42 Skursir watches the fighters go. He then with all his strength rushes to the Moff and attempts to grabs his throat whilst he is in a weakened state.
19:43 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( ok she waits for moment then colleagues are busy and makes transfer)
19:43 [Skursir] (I assume I can do that without rolling?)
19:43 [Storyteller] (! yeah you can you mental case Razz)
19:43 [Storyteller] (but...)
19:43 Tru'del still unsure of what is happening moves to his partner to find out
19:44 [Skursir] "Thisss had better not be a sset-up Moff!" Skursir screeches. "Lossing ssysstems like that? Sssabotage! I want ansswers!"
19:44 [lady Ion Silent'al] One moment Ion was on the floor the onther moment she was gone, just a glow appeared for a sec.
19:45 [Storyteller] Seeing the Trandoshan move with frightening speed Captain Rixxan pulls out his Repeater and points it and the Trandoshan.
19:45 [Skursir] (Alright! Our first combat?)
19:45 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( ion uses research to know ship plan and faster to get to prisoner)
19:46 Tru'del see's the captain pull out his blaster and marches over to him ready to disarm him
19:46 [Lord Suiadan] Confused, in all the commotion Suiadan ignites his saber
19:46 [Skursir] (Aren't you a Sith Trooper PJK? )
19:47 [Storyteller] (depends what you do, Skurisr - if you initiate combat, yes - I consider this Trandoshan/Wookie/Gamorrean 'polite conversation Razz)
19:47 [Storyteller] (he is, but a bounty hunter too it seems Very Happy)
19:48 [Storyteller] (Ion the research roll is easy as you've been on one of these ships before. Roll a d20 and add your Research + INT, try to get over TN of 10)
19:48 [Skursir] (Okay, I'll perform persuation on the Moff whilst PJK can deal with his henchman I use concentrate to use all my energy on beating the info out of the Moff)
19:49 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( roll 7+8+2 = 17)
19:49 [Storyteller] *Moff Jarzin* *Cough* "I-don't k-know! Put me down at once or I'll have you shot!"
19:49 [Storyteller] (Dy, Ion knows it is down 3 decks from where you are then about 2 mins on foot - you remember the way from when he was brought aboard)
19:50 [Tru'del] Don't try it Rixxan! Tru'del yelled at the Captain
19:50 [Skursir] "You sspeak sstrong for a dead man Moff! There are plenty of bountiess for your own head I found! Tell me why the Empire wantsss Volzar!" Skursir hisses angrily
19:51 lady Ion Silent'al made two more transfers throught floors
19:51 [Storyteller] *Rixxan* "Release the Moff and there will be no problems."
19:51 [lady Ion Silent'al] making last transfer she looked with force sight
19:52 [lady Ion Silent'al] she didnt wanted to jump on one of guards
19:53 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( what ion sees? in detention deck?)
19:53 [Storyteller] *Moff Jarzin* "Put me down you.. " *cough* "Stupid lizard! I'll explain but don't you think we" *cough* "...had better deal with THEM first?!"
19:54 [Storyteller] The Moff points out of the viewport to the fight going on outside
19:54 Skursir releases the Moff from his grip.
19:55 [Storyteller] (Dy, Ion sees that nothing is out of the ordinary, guards stand watch despite the warning alarms going on all around the ship. They have the same paintwork on their armour as Rixxan, that of Alpah-1 squad.)
19:55 [Skursir] "You do your job and I'll do mine. Asss far asss I'm concerned, I'm sstill on payroll, where do you need me?"
19:55 [Storyteller] (A large durasteel blocks her entrance to the detetion cells)
19:56 [Storyteller] (lol sorry its hard to type so many replies and cut and paste at the same time Razz)
19:56 [Skursir] (take your time )
19:56 [Storyteller] Rubbing his throat the Moff coughs slightly and then stands up straight. Rixxan lowers his rifle.
19:57 [Tru'del] "Always on the job Skur" Tru'del said walking over "Your not trying to get us into more trouble are you?"
19:57 [Storyteller] *Moff Jarzin* "I'll tell you what I know, but I want it to go on record that this information was given under duress...."
(Dy, make a Use The Force check, TN is 5)
19:58 [Storyteller] (I'll tell you why in a sec )
19:58 [Lord Suiadan] Stepping forward Suiadan made sure he could hear what the moff had to say
19:58 [Skursir] "I get the job done, Tru'del" Skursir spits. "I won't be mandalorian meat for anybody.", turning back to the Moff he continues. "I can give some sscarss to help with your excusse if you would like...?"
19:59 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( force check?)
19:59 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( better say what to roll...)
20:00 [Storyteller] (yes Ion has Use The Force of 9 so roll d20 and add 9 - try not to roll a 1 Very Happy)
20:00 [Tru'del] "Look we already have Mando's on us lets not make enimies of our hosts as well" he said quietly in his ear
20:00 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( ok should i check hom many times i used force powers?)
20:00 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( roll 17+9)
20:01 [Storyteller] (no don't worry, only in combat - use them as much as you like (within reason) outside of comabt - and thats a great roll, 26! I'll get back to you in a second)
20:01 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( before approaching guards ion uses Aura of menace )
20:02 [Storyteller] *Moff Jarzin* "No! er, no...that won't be neccessary. I was told that this Volzar is a renegade, that he has sold out to the Republic. The Empire want him brought in because he has vital information on the location of many of our secret facilities...."
20:03 [Storyteller] *Moff Jarzin* "If they fell into the wrong hands it could go disasterously for the war effort."
20:05 [Skursir] "And obvioussly the Mandalorianss want thiss information..." Skursir hissed shallowly, "Knowledge iss power..."
20:05 [Storyteller2] (gah my net connection went down :S
20:05 [Storyteller2] )
20:05 [Skursir] (hello Soude! Very Happy )
20:05 [Storyteller2] (or I need to pause a sec)
20:05 [Tru'del] "So they want him alive"
20:06 [Storyteller2] (Dy did you get my last post before my net connection died?)
20:06 [Tru'del] (btw is it a republic ship or a mando one attacking us?)
20:07 [Storyteller2] (Mando)
20:07 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( oy?)
20:07 [Storyteller2] (I think I missed some posts when my net went down... )
20:07 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( yes)
20:07 [Skursir] "Sso the only way to sstop the attack iss to kill the Ssith..." Skursir mused.
20:07 [Storyteller2] (phew - so you got the Farseeing flash)
20:08 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( but i dont have farseeing)
20:08 [Tru'del] "Or at least threaten the Sith with death, i doubt they would just let us leave though....."
User Storyteller has logged out.
20:08 [Storyteller2] (you don't have to don't worry, its like a force-thing sometimes force-users get flashes - Farseeing is more when you can controll it)
20:09 lady Ion Silent'al starts feels strange...
20:09 Tru'del pulls Skursir aside "We don't need to save the ship as long as we get him to the rendevous then we will get paid lets not get killed trying to pull this off, do they have any ships with light speed on this ship?"
20:09 [Storyteller2] *Moff Jarzin* "Those were not my orders...."
20:10 [Skursir] "Loading bayss are operational Tru'del... They said our shipss are fueled and ready to go. We could abandon this ship before it ssinks..."
20:11 [Storyteller2] Another massive set of explosions rock the ship, but everyone on the bridge manage to keep their footing this time
20:12 [Tru'del] "I can't see these mandos backing off can you?"
20:12 Skursir shakes his head, but with a sly grin on his face.
20:13 [Storyteller2] On the lower decks one of the explosions causes Ion to take cover just in time as a breaching pod slams through the bulkhead wall - she moves - knowing it was coming, but she would have been killed had she stayed still
20:13 [Skursir] "If we advertisse that we've got Volzar, we can draw off the enemy before we make off to lightspeed"... Skursir's grin grows
20:13 [Tru'del] "They'll be trying to board soon though they wont want to tussle ship to ship if they can make a hit and run, we need to make a move before they do"
20:14 [Tru'del] "Well I guess, I wasn't really concerned with this ship though"
20:17 [Storyteller2] (Dy: Ion might be able to use her powers to slip *through* the door but she has the Mandalorians to worry about now too...)
20:17 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( me try go aside throuth thew wall, and then go aside coridor)
20:18 [Storyteller2] (sneaky!)
20:18 [Storyteller2] (remember you have communicators, people )
20:18 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( she was under cover, so she just sinks into wall)
20:18 [Tru'del] "Say were going to protect the Sith from intruders then, and we can make an exit, it won't even be alie"
20:19 [Tru'del] (are me and skursir in contact with Ion?)
20:20 [Storyteller2] (via commuicator, yeah - you all are)
20:20 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( sha has coomlink)
20:20 [Storyteller2] As she slips through the wall Ion sees a strange sight behind her, as the Mandalorians step out of the ship and a gun battle ensues between them and Alpha-1 she sees a sudden blur of light...
20:21 [Storyteller2] ...followed by the spinning and screaming form of a Jawa weilding a lightsaber who spins from within the boarding craft (seemingly stowed away), hacking into the backs of the Mandalorians!
20:21 [Skursir] "We were hired to take the Ssith to the meeting point and that'ss what we're going to do." Without leaving a second to spare, Skursir makes for the turbolift. "Moff, do what you do besst and keep this ship running"
20:21 [Soude] UTINNI!!!
20:22 [Skursir] (wtf...)
20:22 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( she sees with force sight, can she see auras? any force users?)
20:22 [Tru'del] (Mando Jawas!!!!)
20:22 [Soude] ((Nope Sith Lord Jawa ^^"))
20:22 [Storyteller2] (Nah, Jawas MURDERING mandos ;p)
20:22 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( so i understant then one powers is turned on she can use it prolonged? like force sight?)
20:23 [Tru'del] (Are me and Skur part of a team with these other players though?)
20:23 [Storyteller2] (Dy, thats how Ion saw Rapata before she emerged from the ship - she sensed her then saw her.... shame the mandalorians didnt Razz)
20:23 Tru'del Turns and follows Skur to the turbo lift
20:24 [Storyteller2] (Skursir, Suiadan, Tru'del and Akra and on the Bridge. Ion and Rapta are 4 decks down in the holding cell area)
20:24 [Skursir] (we're in the Turbo lift now going down to the brig)
20:24 [Soude] Ratapa switches off her lightsaber and blows the smoke of it. "Hahahaha! To easy for my awesomeness!"
20:24 [lady Ion Silent'al] Ion was surprised to see small dark red aura reapeared behind the wall
20:24 [Storyteller2] (Ion sunk down through the floors earlier. If you're in the Turbolift you'll be ther ein a second)
20:25 [Tru'del] "We shouldn't split up, it'll take us both to move that Sith and defend ourselves I bet he wouldn't mind being rescued "
20:26 [Soude] Ratapa struts around like a gangsta-Jawa with a light saber.
20:26 [Skursir] "Agreed," Skursir admits, "Team," he yells into his long-range comm-link "We're moving on the prissoner! We'll need backup to get him off this flying grave!"
20:27 [Storyteller2] (OK folks - I'm gonna do Ion's bit then come back to the fight - although I need to split it up it will all happen at the same time)
20:27 lady Ion Silent'al approaches guards, she is surounded by Aura of menace
20:28 [Storyteller2] (so everyone but Dy please hold fire for a sec)
20:28 [lady Ion Silent'al] " im taking prisoner with me! "
20:29 [lady Ion Silent'al] showing her access codes to guards
20:29 [Skursir] "Hold Ssith! Volzar iss ourss! You're job iss done!"
20:29 [Storyteller2] As the guards turn to face her, part in confusion (she has just come through a wall)and part in anger, their moods suddenly change when they see her - fear fills them and they begin to cower...
20:30 [Storyteller2] (please hold fire a sec Skursir...)
20:30 [lady Ion Silent'al] Ion takes out credit chip, " dont worry you have your money"
20:30 [lady Ion Silent'al] She makes malicious smile
20:30 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( she uses guile and persuation or something)
20:31 [Storyteller2] *guard #1* "But....we.....but....please don't kill us!" (The guard seems too terrified to comprehend what is going on and shields his face, completely ignoring the cred-chip
User Lord Suiadan has logged out.
20:31 [lady Ion Silent'al] 9 oh and comon guis im surrounded ny aura, you have to roll )
User Lord Suiadan has entered this room.
20:31 [Lord Suiadan] (timedout)
20:31 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( damn mystype...)
20:32 [Storyteller2] The guards continue to cower in fear and offer no resistance
20:33 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( ups misread i thoaud skursir is near...)
20:33 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( thought)
20:33 [Storyteller2] (Ion can see the door to Volzar's cell, it is closed but she can slip right through)
20:33 lady Ion Silent'al approaches cell
and Tru-del coming in guns blazing)
20:34 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( is prisoner sedated?)
20:34 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( dream on)
20:34 [Tru'del] (http://fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/pulp_fiction_duo.jpg)
20:34 [Storyteller2] (the rest of you will appear in the turbolift in a moment and will see a jawa sith, some mandys and and the remainder of alpha-1 squad in a scrap. Rapta can be the Sith you shouted out)
20:35 [Soude] (Ratapa simply is AWESOME!))
20:35 lady Ion Silent'al opens cell and using force lifts prisoner
20:35 [Storyteller2] (and modest, dont forget modest)
20:36 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( so is he sedated?)
20:36 [Soude] (gotta admit more awesome than modest but who cares...))
20:36 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( i mean prisoner, she seshis aura)
20:36 [Storyteller2] (lol one sec! I gotta type lots here :S)
20:37 [Storyteller2] As Ion approaches the door, even before she goes in she feels Volzar's aura - weak but full of the dark side. Entering she sees him slumped in a corner, awake but badly beaten, manicled at the wrists.
20:38 [Storyteller2] As she Force-lifts him he has no strength to resist...
20:38 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( check pm)
20:39 [Soude] ((Can I pogo on him while he's force-lifted *___* always dreamt of doing so Razz))
20:39 [Storyteller2] ((behave, you..., you're outside in the corridor I'll get to you guys in a sec)
20:42 [Storyteller2] The Zabrak slowly lifts his head and looks at Ion...
20:43 lady Ion Silent'al whispered to a prisoner " dont resist, im gona help you escape..."
20:44 [Storyteller2] *Volzar* "Y...you're with the Republic? you....you're here to save me?"
20:46 [lady Ion Silent'al] " if you want to live, let me caryy you to safty now, we dont have time"
20:46 [Storyteller2] (lol Darh Vader music just came on on my music player... how apt "You're a Rebel traitor, and a Spy!")
20:46 [lady Ion Silent'al] She looks straight into his eyes.
20:47 [Storyteller2] *Volzar* "I.....yes. Yes, alright. My right leg is broken I think..." The Zabrak staggers to his feet with Ion's aid
20:48 lady Ion Silent'al uses force to lift him, then she looks with sight cheking is it safe...
20:48 [Storyteller2] (On the other side of the wall you can see the Jawa fighting Mandalorians alongside the Imperial Guards just as the Turbolift opens...)
20:49 [lady Ion Silent'al] Embraces prisoner and walks through the wall
20:49 [Storyteller2] (Dy if you could now hold fire I'll do the others)
20:49 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( she uses oposite direction)
20:49 [Storyteller2] (lol ok)
20:49 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( heading for ship)
20:50 [Storyteller2] The Turbolift doors open as Skurisir and Tru'del step forth, guns in hand. Before them they see a melee between Imperial Troops and Mandalorians dressed in archaic Neo-Crusader armour.
20:51 Tru'del could here blaster fire as they decended in the turbo lift
20:51 [Storyteller2] Among them spins the form of what looks like a Jawa leaping about, Lightsaber in hand....
20:51 [Tru'del] "Should we bother picking our targets Skur..."
20:51 [Soude] (W00t! Yoda-style lightsaber >_<))
20:52 [Tru'del] "They'll all be dead anyway...."
20:52 [Skursir] "I agree... Shoot on sight." He cocks his blaster rifle. "And if that Ssith getss caught in the crossfire sso be it..."
20:53 [Storyteller2] (OK lets start some combat Soude, Harl and PJK please roll your a d20 and add your AGI scores, then tell me what you get)
20:53 [Skursir] (1 + 4 = 5 )
20:53 [Tru'del] (8 roll + 1 AGI)
20:54 [Soude] (13+2)
20:54 [Storyteller2] (Troopers = 6, Mandys = 10)
20:54 [Storyteller2] (so combat order = Rapata, Mandys, Tru'del, Troopers, Skursir)
20:55 [Skursir] (dammit )
20:55 [Tru'del] (we're just shooting the corrdor so do we get higher hits chances?)
20:55 [Storyteller2] (there are 4 Imperial Troopers and 6 Mandalorians left alive, please remember each person only acts once per round)
20:55 [Soude] ((Cool Skusir will shoot me down once I'll did the whole work))
20:56 [Storyteller2] (hahahha)
20:56 [Storyteller2] (OK soude, you're up - whats your plan?)
20:56 [lady Ion Silent'al] (( hahahaha)
20:57 [Soude] Ratapa tries to do a nice and awesome combat move like jumping on the wall and back on a guy... with her LS between herself and the guy ^^'))
20:58 [Tru'del] (We'll be spraying and praying so we shoot roll if we hit then roll die on troopers, mandos and Soude see who we hit higest wins multiply troopers and mandos score by their numbers as well )
20:59 [Storyteller2] (Ok so to hit him you need to Roll Lightsabers (6) + Dex (1) and add those to a d20 roll. You are trying to beat his armour which is TN of 12. So roll a d20, and add +7 to whatever you get. You need it to = more than 12)
20:59 [Soude] (7+7)
21:00 [Storyteller2] (Hit! Roll damage for your lightsaber (2d6))
21:00 [Soude] (4+5)
User Lord Suiadan has logged out.
User Lord Suiadan has entered this room.
21:02 [Storyteller2] The blade cuts into the Mandalorian's shoulder, removing his arm as the Jawa spins past. (Rolls for massive damage as he only has 10 hp and Soude did 9. Fort roll = 3 FAIL!) The Mandalorian stares at the stump then collapses from shock.
21:02 [Soude] UTINNI!!!
21:03 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( omg! this is scary....)
21:03 [Storyteller2] The remaining Mandalorians begin firing wildly, most at the Imperials, killing one but two go for the spinning ball of death that is Rapata...
21:03 [Storyteller2] (Soude what's Rapata's Reflex Defense please?)
21:04 [Soude] (6)
21:05 [Storyteller2] (thanks. First Mandy fires, with a Firearms skill of 3 and a dex of 0... Roll = 1! Fumble! he drops his rifles Razz. 2nd one fires, same score...roll = 16, +3 = 19 Hits!)
21:06 [Tru'del] (My turn?)
21:06 [Storyteller2] (Soude, you can attempt to block it with your lightsaber if you want, but to do so you'll need to make a Lightsabers check vs TN 16)
21:06 [Soude] (End of awesomeness)
21:06 [Storyteller2] (almost let the poor guy get shot!)
21:06 [Soude] (go for it)
21:07 [Storyteller2] (roll a d20 and add +7 just like you did to hit)
21:07 [Soude] (D20+lightsaber skill?)
21:07 [Storyteller2] (d20+lightsaber+dex)
21:07 [Soude] (8+7=15 Razz)
21:07 [Storyteller2] (oooh so close!)
21:08 [Soude] (Ratapa's awesome in her fails too ^^'))
21:08 [Storyteller2] (rolling damage of 2d8... roll = 7. Take 7hp)
21:08 [Soude] (25-7=18)
21:09 [Storyteller2] Dodging blaster bolts from all directions, one manages to get past Rapata's defenses, catching her in the left leg.
21:09 [Storyteller2] (cheers mate)
21:09 [Storyteller2] (Tru'del's go)
21:10 [Storyteller2] (8 mandys left, one is unconscious)
21:10 [Soude] Ny shootogawa! Ny shootogawa!
21:11 [Tru'del] (Well were shooting randomly soo have soude roll d20 and do the same for troopers and mandies and times their numbers by howmany are left the highest gets hit?)
21:11 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( hei can i go now?)
21:11 [Storyteller2] (not yet Dy.... Tru'del needs to go, then the Imperials then Skursir. Then its a new round and you can all go)
21:12 [Tru'del] (Is that fair or do i need to change it Lw?)
21:12 [Storyteller2] (lol thats mean Tru'del.... if you're firing blindly then yeah, we could do that)
21:12 [Soude] (Yes! Shoot me! I'm all for it >_<))
21:12 [Skursir] (kill the jawa! Very Happy )
21:13 [Tru'del] (oh you can do multiple dice rolls instead for the troopers and mandies)
21:13 [Tru'del] (how many left of each)
21:13 [Tru'del] (?)
21:14 [Storyteller2] (3 Imperials, 8 Mandys....you can only assume this is going on all over the ships too....rarely is there just one breaching pod..)
21:15 [Storyteller2] (tell you what, I'll roll a d20. 1-10 means you hit the mandys, 11-15 you hit Rapata, 16-20 you hit the Imperials - sound good? lol)
21:15 [Tru'del] (imps roll 44, mands roll 55 )
21:15 [Tru'del] (Soude can role but he's fine)
21:15 [Storyteller2] (lol you hit one of the Imperials!)
21:15 [Tru'del] (I shoot mandies whats the mechanic?)
21:16 [Storyteller2] (oh ok... you need to add your Blaster skill to your dex ability and roll a d20. You need to get over 12)
21:16 [Soude] ((/gulp))
21:16 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( wake mee up them my turn is on)
21:16 [Storyteller2] (Razz going as fast as I can miss dy Razz)
21:16 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( oh take yous time
21:17 [Tru'del] (weres my blaster skill?)
21:17 [Storyteller2] (lol first game... this will go quicker later)
21:17 [Storyteller2] (! you did GET a blaster skill, right?)
21:17 [Tru'del] (oh wait its 9 Smile)
21:17 [Storyteller2] (and your Dex?)
21:18 [Tru'del] (0)
21:18 [Storyteller2] (ok so roll a d20 and +9. Try to get over 12)
21:18 [Tru'del] (roll 6)
21:18 [Tru'del] (15 phew)
21:18 [Storyteller2] (pew pew!)
21:18 [Storyteller2] (roll the damage, but not the stun part)
21:19 [Tru'del] (11)
21:19 [Storyteller2] (he only has 10hp Razz)
21:19 [Tru'del] (Overkill!!)
21:19 [Soude] ((poor thing))
21:19 [Tru'del] (1 mando down)
21:19 [Storyteller2] The rain of blaster fire from Tru'del rips straight through one of the Mandalorians as he convulses from bolt after bolt.... before slumping lifelessley to the floor.
21:20 [Storyteller2] (ok the Imperial Troopers go... they both aim at one mandy... Firearms of 3, Dex of 1 for +4 total. Roll = 8. Total of 12, thats a hit.)
21:21 [Storyteller2] (Damage roll = 3d8 (x2). Rolls = 6 and 18, for a total of 24. Ouch.)
21:21 [Storyteller2] Two troopers duck down and co-ordinate fire, taking out another Mandalorian....
21:21 [Storyteller2] (Skursir I hope you're still awake cos its your go Razz)
21:22 [Skursir] (yeah yeah I'm here )
21:22 [Skursir] (okay, what would damage more people, flamethrower or missile launcher?)
21:22 [Storyteller2] (!)
21:23 [Soude] ((/gulp))
21:23 [Skursir] (har har, yes, I have both...)
21:23 [Storyteller2] (Soude *might* survive the missile launcher....assuming he has the Evasion Feat.)
21:23 [Tru'del] (lol)
21:23 [Storyteller2] (do you have any...er... Stun grenades?)
21:24 [Soude] ((hehehe I do + acrobatics major and reflex major))
21:24 [Skursir] (( I have frag )
21:24 [Storyteller2] (True but if you succeed that you only reduce damage by 1/2. If you had evasion you could reduce it by 100% if you succeed)
21:25 [Storyteller2] (Skursir is a walking gun cabinet Razz)
21:25 [Skursir] ( and a bookworm! Very Happy with 39 hp! )
21:25 [Storyteller2] (hahahah)
21:25 [Soude] ((I HAVE evasion, mr teller))
21:25 [Tru'del] (maybe go flame thrower then soude has a chance to escape?)
21:25 [Skursir] (no way, we're taking the jawa doooown. Very Happy )
21:25 [Storyteller2] (lol good luck, he has evasion Razz)
21:25 [Storyteller2] (like yoda on acid)
21:26 [Soude] ((muhahahahahahaha))
21:26 [Skursir] (what would damage more people then, like, the biggest AoE?)
21:26 [Storyteller2] (either will get all of them
21:26 [Storyteller2] )
21:26 [Storyteller2] (you're in quite a small space)
21:26 [Storyteller2] (about 10ftx10ftx12ft)
21:27 [Storyteller2] (You'll be ok in the lift though Razz)
21:27 [Skursir] (Missile Launcher!)
21:27 [Storyteller2] (uh-oh.)
21:28 [Storyteller2] (ok roll a d20 and add Heavy Weapons + DEX)
21:28 Skursir aims his wrist in midst of the cluster of mandalorians, not paying attention to the jawa, and fires
21:28 [Soude] (Can I try joy-riding the missile?)
21:28 [Storyteller2] (*hides behind sofa*)
21:28 [Storyteller2] (they're only teeny tiny - even smaller than you, Soude)
21:29 [Skursir] (13 + 3 + 0)
21:29 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( face palm...)
21:30 [Storyteller2] (16?! un oh. That...well...yeah, that hits everyone. Including Rapata who has a Reflex Defense of 6)
21:30 [Skursir] (seriously?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Skursir has never been this hardcore!)
21:30 [Storyteller2] (OK soude, roll d20 and add Reflexes + AGI, TN is Skursirs roll of 16)
21:31 [Tru'del] (oh noes)
21:31 [Storyteller2] (I've created a monster. No wait, you did Harl :O)
21:31 [Soude] ((reflex skill?))
21:31 [Storyteller2] (yeah you have 9)
21:31 [Skursir] (hehe)
21:31 [Soude] ((18+9+2))
21:32 [Soude] ((Awesomeness made Jawa >_<))
21:32 [Storyteller2] (ok Skursir please roll damage)
User Lord Suiadan has logged out.
User Lord Suiadan has entered this room.
21:32 [Skursir] (6xD6, right?)
21:32 [Storyteller2] (yep o.O)
21:33 [Skursir] (25)
21:33 [Storyteller2] (lol)
21:33 [Skursir] (that's good right? Very Happy )
21:33 [Soude] ((n00b you missed me Razz))
21:33 [Tru'del] (wow that ended quickly)
21:34 [Skursir] ( I will regret that )
21:34 [Storyteller2] The missile spins through the air and slams into the ground with a massive explosion, knocking dust, bits or armour and gore in all directions. The smoke clears and only one form still stands amid the carnage; a single light-saber-weilding Jawa....
21:34 [Storyteller2] (its like that bit from Serenity Razz)
21:34 [Soude] UTINNI!!!
21:34 [Storyteller2] (skursir just killed everyone Very Happy)
21:35 [Tru'del] (remember I still killed one of them )
21:35 [Skursir] "Lookss like the ssith ssurvived..." Skursir puts his arm back at his side. "Never the lessss, we should continue onwardss, lesst the prissoner esscape..."
21:35 [Soude] Ratapa switches off her lightsaber with an awesome pirouette!
21:35 [Storyteller2] (yeah, but Skursir just killed 9!)
21:35 [Skursir] (haha! I love my bookworm! )
21:36 [Soude] (And I cut an arm which is an epic win for a jawa)
21:36 [Storyteller2] (ok guys just before we continue.....onto Suiadan...)
21:36 [Storyteller2] (its out of combat now so you can all still post )
21:36 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( so can i leave before they see me?)
21:37 [Tru'del] "Is it safe to goe past...it, you just shot at it? "
21:37 [Storyteller2] (well you were heading toward the fighter bays, we'rent you? from these guys perspective they've just arrived at the detention cell... they don't know you're not in there)
21:37 Skursir looks at the Jawa up and down
21:37 [Soude] UTINNI!!!
21:37 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( oh good..)
21:38 [Skursir] "He'ss raissed armss. He'ss friendly. And I didn't shoot at it. It just got in my way..." Skursir storms forward towards the brig.
21:38 [Soude] *looks like one regular Jawa with black robe and yellow glowing eyes!)
21:38 [lady Ion Silent'al] Ion turns on comlink and calls lord Suidan
21:38 [Storyteller2] Up on the bridge as Lord Suiadan watches Akra glare down the Captain, he notices another boarding pod heading straight for the unprotected viewport... he has skant seconds to react...
21:40 [Skursir] Skursir sniffs in response to the Jawa. "I don't want to know how a vermin recieved Ssith training..."
21:40 [Lord Suiadan] "Evasive manuevers Moff" Suiadan yelled
21:40 Tru'del walks over the dead charred bodies and scoots past the jawa trying to avoid any eye contact
21:40 [Soude] Eeeek! A Sith? Where? *looks over both her shoulders*
21:41 [Skursir] Skursir continues to the prisoner's holding cell...
21:41 [Storyteller2] *Moff Jarzin* "Evasive manuevers, now!" *Random Officer* "Its too late sir, its coming in too fast, we - "
21:41 [Skursir] (can I encounter Ion with the sith now?)
21:42 [Storyteller2] (lol nope she went out through the back wall on the other side of the door - you're about to find an empty cell)
21:42 [Soude] Hey! Wait! You'll have to protect me from da sith lurd!
21:42 [Soude] *tags along Skusir and Tru'del*
21:42 [lady Ion Silent'al] " lord Suidan... maybe its time to leave? im waiting for you at bay" IOn suggests
21:42 [lady Ion Silent'al] on comlink
21:43 [Lord Suiadan] Suiadan backs up and braces for impact holding onto whatevers available
21:43 [Storyteller2] The boarding pod slams straight through the viewport and comes crashing into the bridge, crushing several Imperial Officers - and Moff Jarzin - in the process. Almost immediately the air begins to decompress, sucking out people into the darkness of space
21:43 [Storyteller2] (weeee! I have the music with Luke in cloud city on - my music player loves me tonight)
21:44 [Lord Suiadan] (would i be able to make a dive for the lift?)
21:44 [Skursir] "Dammit!" Skursir stumbles upon the empty cell... He hears a large bang somewhere on the ship but pays it no mind. "We have to get to the loading bay!"
21:44 [Storyteller2] (everyone not on the bridge feels the ship rock violently again)
21:44 [Storyteller2] (if you used the Force to push yourself Suidan, yeah)
21:45 [Lord Suiadan] (Then use the force i shall )
21:45 [Soude] Ratapa falls on the ground and smacks her head on the floor as the ship rocks violently.
21:45 [Storyteller2] (just roll Use the Force with a TN of 12.... it'll use 1 Force Point too, just make a note of that somewhere)
21:45 [Tru'del] "Dammit!!, I agree if he's not here we can't acour the ship for him, they may have had the same idea we did! "
21:46 [Lord Suiadan] (roll 15 + 9)
21:46 [Storyteller2] (btw Suiadan you see Captain Rixxan holding onto a console, but he's in full enviromental armour so don't worry about thim Razz)
21:47 [Skursir] "Those blassted ssith aren't getting my paycheck!" Skursir screeches, he draws his blaster rifle before sprinting in the direction of the loading bay, going through the back door.
21:47 [Lord Suiadan] (and the moff? lol)
21:47 [lady Ion Silent'al] " lord suiadan... answer" reapeats Ion
21:47 [Storyteller2] With a surge of light as the air oxideses around him Lord Suiadan hurtles across the bridge at break-neck speed and manages to reach the lift and slam shut the doors before the decompression crushes him...
21:47 [Soude] Ratapa jumps back on her feet, kicks the ship that rocked and runs behind Skusir.
21:47 [Storyteller2] (the moff got splatted by the landing pod Razz)
21:48 [Skursir] ( yay! )
21:48 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( does ion reach her ship?)
21:48 [Skursir] (no! we want to have an epic confrontation! Very Happy )
21:49 [Lord Suiadan] Now standing in the turbolift "Lady Silent'al, are you there? I'm making my way back to the ship" he said catching his breath.
21:49 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( dream on she is faster and know ship plan by hart)
21:49 [Storyteller2] Ion enters the landing bays with Volzar propped against her, slowed down but still able to move. Several Sith Furies are zooming about the bay, launching into space to attack the Mandalorians. Unfortunately her ship is on the other side, but undamaged..
21:49 [Tru'del] "Are you a sith or a Jedi then" Tru'del asks the creature thats following them, it had'nt attacked them but could just be waiting for them to lead it to the Sith so it could take him itself.
21:49 [Skursir] (but it's more fun)
21:50 [lady Ion Silent'al] " good to hear you... move it faster, and beware, we have more force users here..."
21:50 [Storyteller2] (lol you're all being so EPIC. George shoulda chat to us before making more of his shizz)
21:50 [Soude] Ratapa sprints along Tru'del and Skusir... "Me? I'm a jawa, buddy!"
21:50 [Skursir] ( I also have plans should Skursir actually "die", how he'd get out alive, etc )
21:51 [Storyteller2] ( Don't worry this is 'clone' Skursir, not the real macoy)
21:51 [Soude] (And you don't need a perception roll to realize how much pride she puts in being a jedi)
21:51 Skursir listens in on the conversation whilst sprinting. Whilst the jawa fascinates him, he pays no mind and keeps running.
21:52 [Lord Suiadan] (I assume i know how to get to the ship? Could i use the force for 'force speed' when the lift stops)
21:52 [Tru'del] "Oh okay" Tru'del gives Skursir a look of confustion a readies his gun
21:52 [Skursir] (what's with the oh okay?)
21:53 [Storyteller2] (you can see your ship - its just hard to get there because there is a bay full of launching Sith Interceptors... you're on one side, your ship on the other)
21:53 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( gm chek pm)
21:53 [Storyteller2] (soz Dy, Pm's dont make noise...checking...)
21:55 lady Ion Silent'al uses controller to lock her ship and waits at bay, having in one hand vacum mask
21:56 [Storyteller2] In the hanger, two sets of Turbolift doors open - one on either side. In on stands Skursir, Tru'del and Rapata. On the other side Suidan emerges. On the side nearest Suiadan is Ion, standing outside her ship, alone, as f
21:56 [Storyteller2] (oops)
21:56 [Storyteller2] as Furies zoom past her and into space.
21:57 [Skursir] "Drop the Ssith!" Skursir shouts across the loading bay, "He iss ourss, we caught him and by honour, we keep him!"
21:57 [Tru'del] "Looks like we have some escapies Skur"
21:57 Skursir nods towards Tru'del and grins. This day keeps getting better and better.
21:58 [Soude] Ratapa ignites her lightsaber in a cool attempt to defend her newly-made friends.
21:58 [Storyteller2] As the last ship launches Skursir can see that Ion is alone, with no sign of the Prisoner. Lord Suiadan walks up besider her. A gap of thirty feet seperate them.
21:58 [Soude] "Yeah! Drop him!"
21:58 [Tru'del] "We dont need to fight them" tru'del says as he moves towards them they might be on our side.....
21:58 [Storyteller2] (There is no sign of the Prisoner...)
21:58 [Tru'del] "They might be on our side"
21:58 [Tru'del] "They might be on our side"
21:59 lady Ion Silent'al again flames with aura of menace
21:59 [Tru'del] (oops were goddmodding a bit)
21:59 Skursir glances at the Jawa in wonder
21:59 [Storyteller2] (nah don't worry you probably assumed he was there and couldnt see with all the ships launching when it was first shouted - now they are gone you can see he's not there)
21:59 [lady Ion Silent'al] " who are you?!" Ion asks jawa
22:00 [Skursir] "Where iss he?" Skursir shouts across the bay.
22:00 [Storyteller2] (perfect save.)
22:01 [Soude] Ratapa doesn't realize Ion's talking to her as she's too concentrated on defending her scally friend's interest
22:01 [Storyteller2] (lol now Anakin's theme is on.... I have an epic SW-stylee image in my head with you staring down each other, a battle going on in space and operatic music - think you have enough to sketch, Dy? Very Happy)
22:02 [Lord Suiadan] "The Bouny hunters seemed to have picked up a pet" Suiadan chuckled
22:02 [Storyteller2] (First one to shout "But you were the CHOSEN one!" loses Razz)
22:02 [Lord Suiadan] "You did your job, the prisoner is ours now"
22:02 [lady Ion Silent'al] ion looks angry at jawa
22:03 [Tru'del] "Look were both on the same side here, apart from this Jawa I dont know what its alliegances are, but we need to get off this ship! "
22:03 [Storyteller2] The Turbo-lift doors open behind Suiadan and Lord Akra walks out, taking his place on the other side of Ion.
22:03 Skursir scowls at Ion and Suiadan. He had gotten on well with them before. How things change.
22:03 [Soude] Ratapa don't give a damn at people looking angrily at her, as a Jawa she's too used to it to even notify it.
22:03 [lady Ion Silent'al] Ion takes out credit chip
22:04 [Storyteller2] (now I have the music HoD uses)
22:04 [Skursir] "Inssultss are for cowardss!" Skursir yells angrily. "Tell uss where the Ssith is and no-one getss hurt!"
22:04 [Storyteller2] Sound seems to dissipate to the silence of the moment and ships explode in the darkness of space, their light illuminating the loading bay as the two groups face off...
22:04 [lady Ion Silent'al] " lord suidan you want me to give credit to them? now?"
22:05 [Lord Suiadan] (should we end diplomaticly or with dice rolls all over the place lol)
22:06 [Skursir] "Ha! The money the Empire will give uss for the Ssith is more than triple what you can offer uss!"
22:06 [Soude] (I survived the missile launcher and I fear nothing >_<)
22:06 [Storyteller2] (This isn't combat....yet. RP is fine )
22:06 [lady Ion Silent'al] " i have empire money...only need to tipe code"
22:06 [lady Ion Silent'al] explaind Ion
22:07 [Tru'del] "Is it worth this Skur we could take it and go....."
22:07 [Tru'del] (Tru's a bit of a coward )
22:07 [Soude] Ratapa shouts: "Ya don't wanna upset, my buddies... So do whatever they tell you or we'll see to it that you'd need massive surgery!"
22:07 Skursir looks at Tru'del, at the Jawa and then back at Tru'del. His eyes narrow.
22:08 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( why all resist Ions force power?)
22:08 [Soude] Ratapa's too stupid and insane to know fear.
22:08 lady Ion Silent'al makes angry glance
22:08 [Storyteller2] (PJK, have Tru make a Perception (6) + AWA (3) roll vs TN 15 as you are the one least involved in the stareoff)
22:08 [Skursir] (I think I might put Soude's plan into action...)
22:09 [Storyteller2] (Ion is right, she used Menacing Aura, I forgot... (sorry dy) unless you have the 'Fearless' Feat you all need to roll to resist it)
22:09 lady Ion Silent'al then turns at lord Suiadan
22:09 [Soude] (throw me on them, Skurs'!)
22:09 Skursir aims at Ion's ship with his wrist, keeping an eye on the groups.
22:10 [Tru'del] (wait what do i role LW?)
22:10 [Skursir] "Give uss the Ssith and we can end thiss peacefully" Skursir yells, confidence in his voice.
22:10 [Storyteller2] (essentially Dy spends a Force Point then rolls d20 + Use the Force (TN is 10). what ever she gets is the rest of you's TN to resist it)
22:10 [lady Ion Silent'al] " so to whom transfer money?"
22:10 [Storyteller2] (roll d20 and add 9 pjk, thats for something seperate though)
22:11 [lady Ion Silent'al] "maybe to jawa?"
22:11 [Skursir] (basically, this would either end in an epic fight, or a kiss and make up)
22:11 [Tru'del] (18 + 9)
22:11 [Storyteller2] (lol things might change)
22:12 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( roll 15+9)
22:12 [Storyteller2] Through the tense situation, Tru'del looks away, worried. Its then that he notices something he wish he hadn't - he sees the huge Mandalorian Warship looming into view as it changes its direction....its coming right for the Havok...on a Ramming Vector!
22:13 [Storyteller2] (ok so Soude and Skursir need to roll a d20 and add their Will Defense to it, need to get over 24 which is what Dy rolled.)
22:13 [Storyteller2] (Tru'del, on the other hand, is crapping himself over something COMPLETELY different )
22:13 [Soude] (20+0)
22:13 [Skursir] (Willpower +9! Very Happy )
22:13 [Tru'del] "Okay Skur, unless you want end out bountiful partnership i suggest we leave NOW! "
22:14 [Storyteller2] (oh yeah! if you have the Willpower skill add that too, sorry)
22:14 [Soude] ((Will defense or will power?))
22:14 [Skursir] (19+9! Very Happy )
22:14 [Skursir] (Oh I'm way over the top! Very Happy )
22:14 [Soude] ((So 20+3 :'( ))
22:14 [Storyteller2] (oops I'm getting confused... just Will Defense, because that should still include Willpower skill)
22:14 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( gm pm)
22:14 [Storyteller2] (so just d20+Will Defense)
22:15 [Soude] ((I miss anyway))
22:15 [Storyteller2] (Tru'del might wanna mention the incoming ship or just sod them all and run for his ship Razz)
22:15 [Skursir] "Dammit Tru'del! Sshe'ss messing with your mind! Can't you ssee that?!"
22:16 [Storyteller2] (ok Soude you just wont attack her but you can defend yourself if anyone attacks you)
22:16 lady Ion Silent'al types code into credit ship
22:16 [Soude] ((Can I stil say stupid things? ^^,))
22:16 lady Ion Silent'al activates shield on her ship
22:16 [Tru'del] "No look you idiot!"
22:16 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( credit chip*_
22:17 [lady Ion Silent'al] " take you money"
22:17 Tru'del Tru'del points to the Mandolaorian ship approaching them
22:17 [lady Ion Silent'al]
22:17 [Storyteller2] (As Skursir turns to Tru'del he sees the ship coming too... Ion, Suiadan and Akra don't, they have their back to it(
22:17 [Soude] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! A ship!
22:17 Skursir looks above, seeing the Havok on a crash course. His eyes widen. He lowers his wrist.
22:18 [lady Ion Silent'al] Ion gos for her ship
22:18 [Skursir] "Forget the Ssith! Everyone to their sshipss!"
22:18 [lady Ion Silent'al] "ups!""
22:18 [Tru'del] "Throw us the credits!"
22:18 [Skursir] (can I loose a few shots at Ion for her trouble? Very Happy )
22:18 lady Ion Silent'al goes through shield and ships wall inside
22:19 [Tru'del] (do we have the credits yet?)
22:19 [Soude] (even a missile >_<))
22:19 [Storyteller2] (yeah they'll just bounce off the shields though
22:19 [Storyteller2] )
22:19 [Lord Suiadan] Suiadan swiftly follows Lady Silent'al
22:19 [Tru'del] (ack noooooooo)
22:19 [Lord Suiadan] (lower them and let me send them right back )
22:19 [Storyteller2] (you all have your own ships btw)
22:19 [Skursir] (Tru'del do you have a ship?)
22:20 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( suiadan you have to go for your ship)
22:20 [Skursir] (I'll hitch a ride with yours Very Happy, and bring the jawa )
22:20 [Tru'del] (we can together, we're lovers remember )
22:20 [Tru'del] (came)
22:20 [Soude] Ratapa doesn't would be too easy this way))
22:20 [Tru'del] (Wink)
22:20 [Lord Suiadan] (Ah thought both groups we're together)
22:20 Tru'del Runs to his ship on the other side of the bay
22:20 [Skursir] ( hehe, you're my lass )
22:20 [Tru'del] "Skur lets just get out of here!"
22:21 [Storyteller2] (OK! last roll of the game..... to escape from Havok before the Mandalorian Cruiser hits it Razz)
22:21 [Soude] Ratapa runs along skursir and Tru'del... "UTINNI!"
22:21 [Lord Suiadan] Seeing the imminent danger Suiadan Sprints for his ship and quickly raises the ramps
22:21 [Storyteller2] (how many people have their own ships and who is grabbing a lift off someone?)
22:21 [Tru'del] (me and skur are on a ship and soude thinks he's coming with us )
22:21 Skursir engages his jetpack, overtaking Tru'del in a run for his ship. He lets off a few shots at Ion's ship, not bothering to see their effect or if they hit.
22:21 [Storyteller2] (Akra is going with Suiadan)
22:21 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( so ion is in the ship, shiels is activated)
22:22 [Soude] (Precisley whut PJK said)
22:22 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( can she leave?)
22:22 [Storyteller2] (OK so Ion, Suiadan and Skursir all need to make piloting rolls...)
22:23 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( ion has pilot... for that...)
22:23 [Storyteller2] ( roll a d20 and add Piloting (if you have it) + DEX)
22:23 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( its npc)
22:23 [Storyteller2] (TN is... 20!)
22:23 [Skursir] (I have pilot 3 )
22:23 [Skursir] (PJK?)
22:23 [Storyteller2] The three ships launch into the air, zooming toward the open port...
22:23 [Soude] Ratapa runs as fast as she can yelling! "Hey! Don't forget me! I'm not a gungan! I'm worth being saved!"
22:23 [Storyteller2] (don't forget people can help each other)
22:23 [Lord Suiadan] (oh dear, not got piloting)
22:24 [Lord Suiadan] (has akra?)
22:24 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( hahahaha)
22:24 [Storyteller2] (yep, 6)
22:24 [Lord Suiadan] (right, he's designated driver)
22:24 [Tru'del] (I dont have piolet !)
22:24 [Skursir] (guess it's up to me then)
22:24 [Tru'del] (pilot* were screwed! )
22:25 [Skursir] (...okay.... I'm making the roll...)
22:25 [Storyteller2] (I'll roll for Akra, he has Piloting 6 + Dex of 0) roll = 14. BLOODY HELL that was close..)
22:25 [Skursir] (12 + 3 = 0 )
22:26 [Skursir] (well not rlly, but you know what I mean! Very Happy )
22:26 [Storyteller2] Lord Suiadan's ship flies out through the port, barrel-rolling past some debris...
22:26 [Tru'del] (Can the jawa fly!)
22:26 [Skursir] (okay, PJK you have to help me out! )
22:26 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( roll for npc pilot roll 11+9 piloting+ dex 0?)
22:26 [Soude] (nope)
22:26 [Storyteller2] (lol)
22:26 [Storyteller2] (yes Dy)
22:26 [Tru'del] (um do i roll?)
22:26 [Skursir] (yep)
22:26 [Tru'del] (6)
22:27 [Skursir] (okay, so 12 + 3 + 6 is a pass! Very Happy )
22:27 [Storyteller2] (add that to Skursir's 15 Smile)
22:27 [Tru'del] (phew)
22:27 [Lord Suiadan] Suiadan lets out a yell of excitement as the adrenaline flows through his veins, then looking at Akra going back to his serious expression and sits in silence.
22:27 [Soude] Ratapa claps for the two unknown guys who saved her @%&#.
22:27 [Storyteller2] The Bounty Hunter ship plough out through the bay doors, narrowly missing the front of one of the guns of the Mandalorian Warship as it closes in...
22:28 [Storyteller2] (and Ion?)
22:28 [Tru'del] "You owe us Jawa...."
22:28 [Storyteller2] (you'll succeed if you don't roll a 1 dy)
22:28 Tru'del Tru'del looked over at hi companion
22:29 [Skursir] "That wass closse..." Skursir mutters. "I guess we did it, but we failed. I wonder what happened to the Ssith." He gazes up thoughtfully, "He couldn't have been loaded onto the shipss without uss sseeing..."
22:29 [Storyteller2] (A 1 is a fail no matter how good you are Very Happy)
22:29 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( what i have rolled already)
22:29 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( and ion was first to reach ship)
22:29 [Storyteller2] (all I saw is 22:26 [lady Ion Silent'al] ( roll for npc pilot roll 11+9 piloting+ dex 0?))
22:30 [Storyteller2] (I thought you were asking if that was what you needed to roll?)
22:30 [Storyteller2] (OK then Razz)
22:30 Skursir grins at his two allies as a mixture of slyness, happiness and knowing. He stares outside a viewport, gazing back at the Havok.
22:30 [Soude] "Not that much, I'm sure I'd have made an awesome escape my way." Ratapa chuckles lightly. "I'm sure our future cooperation will be very profitable for both of us three."
22:31 [Storyteller2] The three ships spin and twirl their way through the huge mammoth of a ship that approaches, getting just clear before the two massive ships collide, crushing against one another before exploding in a massive white fireball of light.....


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 36
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Cool stuff! Reminded me of my old Pen 'n Paper days...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Thanks Soude, that was kinda what I was aiming for.

Glad you enjoyed it ^^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 143
Location : South Wales
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 pm



When PJK realised that ship was on a course to make our characters existence rather short it didn't turn out like this when he tried pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Love that Vid Smile

Also they had a missile launcher, just like a certain Trandoshan :O

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   

Back to top Go down
 
D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: ROLE-PLAYING FORUMS :: Dynamic Roleplay-
Jump to: