The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b10The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b11The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b1065%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b1018%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b100%The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread

Go down 
+19
Caryington
Smudge
Viking
Sindol
Charada
Typho Raame
Tando
nosyd
0wl
zoran
PrioryJK
Godjera
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Nex Deus
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Davan Kelhur
Sureshot
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:38 am

So who's gonna tell BH that Wookies look like a possibility? I think he may just explode.

Also, it seems "Republic Commando" is the definate "Bounty Hunter" alt, if the comic is anything to go by...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 am

He'll find out for himself... Now onto the more concerning matter of Trandoshans... scratch

But that hunter isn't a Republic Commando (as much as I'd like him to be for Skursir's sake), so it suggests BHs taking up Republic contracts is a maybe. Why? Why do you tease us Bioware?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:43 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
He'll find out for himself... Now onto the more concerning matter of Trandoshans... scratch

Hell yeah!! Give us Reptiles some love!!! alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 am

Yeah Very Happy Though I hate to say it, but being quite unknown, I'm not sure Faleens will get in Sad
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 am

Well they're not unknown really. Prince Xizor was a HUGE part of the EU for example, but yeah seeing as this looks like it's being modelled on the movies rather than the EU (with the exception of the planets), I'm not holding my breath for seeing them in game.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Yeah, not many of the people who watched the movies know about Falleens (I actually didn't know about them until you told me). The closest thing they've heard of are Clawdites (Zam Wesell).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Well they're not unknown really. Prince Xizor was a HUGE part of the EU for example, but yeah seeing as this looks like it's being modelled on the movies rather than the EU (with the exception of the planets), I'm not holding my breath for seeing them in game.

What do you plan on doing if Faleens don't make it in? Just keep the backstory you already have and change the race?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Artekus wrote:

What do you plan on doing if Faleens don't make it in? Just keep the backstory you already have and change the race?

Well I'm chosing my characters wisely at the minute. If I can't play as Falleen then it won't matter because he'll still be the official guild leader character, plus its fits nicely with him wanting to hide amongst the shadows. I've already got Creed as character anyway and I'm hoping that they'll make Nautolan a playable race too for my Bounty Hunter character, if Falleen aren't avaliable. Check my latest topic on the "Roleplay Discussion & Sign-Ups " section too. Ive figured out a nice idea on how to bring the Nautolan into the picture. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:55 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Redwatch wrote:
Do I get a cookie for being very clever and ever so smart? bounce

Haha! I was about to offer you a cookie!

Thank you Boss. I greatfully accept this reward for my wisdom and foresight and for being a shining beacon of reason and deduction in this den of optimism. Long may my example inspire others to abandon their hopes of real updates as they bow down to my sheer awesomeness.

*Holds cookie like a medal and bows*
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:59 pm

*snatches the cookie and runs*

Its not my smarties I was after, but by Arca's Ghost, it looks like one!

*Initiatiates cloaking field*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 pm

*Stamps foot and bursts into tears*

No, wait - scratch that.

*Draws blaster and spins round* "I didn't start it, but this is so on!"
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:12 pm

*Laughs meniacally whilst running from the Keeper of The Cookie, before it suddenly occurs that his laughter gives away his position.....and he dodges the few blaster bolts that stray a bit too close; swerving and ducking masterfully but not noticing one of the Pillars that Cerrian left lying around*

WHAM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 am

Anyone else think it was a bit ridiculous that the Republic decided to blow up the bounty hunter they sent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 am

Artekus wrote:
Anyone else think it was a bit ridiculous that the Republic decided to blow up the bounty hunter they sent?

To be honest I've actually not bothered reading the last couple of releases of that webcomic. When the time comes I'll give it a once-over but strictly for research. I've been spoiling myself with fantastic graphic novels over the years (how amazing is the Batman "Arkham Asylum" Morrison/McKean GN?) and this Bioware comic is very much below par frankly. I'm really surprised that Dark Horse is behind it. Their reputation will surely take a hit from this. Shame on them! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 am

I agree, the artwork in the webcomic is really sub-standard. As it's coming from an established stable such as Dark Hore I have to say I expected a lot more. The story wasn't even that exciting until the last issue. Bounty Hunters and Wookiees makes for instant win though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:54 am

Artekus wrote:

Fo sho. He was going after that Wookiee so I think he had it coming. Nice furry little guy. Ugly though in the animation, come to think of it. Or maybe Star Wars is making like everyone else and doing multi-layered plots, you know the good guys equal bad guys, Firefly and sh*t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:55 am

Sureshot wrote:
The story wasn't even that exciting until the last issue. Bounty Hunters and Wookiees makes for instant win though. Wink

Oh, alright then... I'll go take a gander. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:14 am

I've just posted the latest isssue if anyone wanted to have a look. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am

I actually loved the latest issue and I'm sure that the plot will thicken (Bounty Hunter Guilds will turn away from the Republic, etc.).

And the reason that they blew up the Bounty Hunter is because the Sith could take that as a direct attack from the Republic and drop the cease-fire (which the Republic desperately needs). After all, only a minute ago, the Bounty Hunter was working for the Republic and there would be no proof that they dropped the contract before he would kill the wookie.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Sureshot wrote:
I agree, the artwork in the webcomic is really sub-standard. As it's coming from an established stable such as Dark Hore I have to say I expected a lot more. The story wasn't even that exciting until the last issue. Bounty Hunters and Wookiees makes for instant win though. Wink

ROFL! God that just made my day...
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Friday is coming again an what i hope/ think this time is

2nd Timeline reason is five week when the first update and some class info and anything else. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Sureshot wrote:

ROFL! God that just made my day...

lmao! Oops!! Embarassed

My guess is the same at least week Video Documentary or Developer Dispatch. Timeline is also very possible though I agree. They need to do something big cause the last updates were a bit on the drab side.
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:52 am

So, what's everyone thinking this week?

It's about time they announce smuggler or some class for Republic but I think we'll have a new comic and maybe a timeline entry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Aye, It about time we got another class. Maybe the commando or something.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:47 pm

I have a sneaky feeling that there won't be a commando, maybe spy, but no commando, instead, it will be a sub-class to soldier. Well, that's my take on it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friday's Update Speculation Thread   The Friday's Update Speculation Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friday's Update Speculation Thread
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next