The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b10The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b11The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b10The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b11The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b1065%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b106%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b1018%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b106%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b100%The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!

Go down 
+5
Randomfest
Caryington
Tando
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 am

Nope Smudge... You send me cookies and that special ordered I bought from you on Ebay... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 am

Too right, Black Heart gets my vote! Smile And yes, send your votes to me, I'll count them... Wink

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 am

Harlequin2 wrote:

Voted!

Any chance you could send the vote to me also please Harl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:02 am

Voted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:09 am

Righty-o thats more votes in so thanks guys! Here are the remaining people left to vote:

Suiadan
Krum Gax
Wild Wallace
Dugo
Sywyen
The Partisan
Randomfest
Charada
Nex Deus
Jokoro

Last edited by Sureshot on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 am

Right, I've cast my vote! My word that was the toughest decision I've had to make in this guild so far I reckon!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:06 am

REMINDER: YOU ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!

The following Agents still haven't voted:

Suiadan
Krum Gax
Wild Wallace
Dugo
Sywyen
The Partisan
Randomfest
Charada
Nex Deus
Jokoro
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:14 am

Last day to vote guys and we've only had 9 votes from members! The winner will be announced tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:20 am

wait did you get my vote i sent a thinger to you and lw a while back i thought >.>
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 am

Yep I got your vore thanks mate. All people that have voted will be named in the original post on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:29 am

lol k no worries then, just confused myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!   The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search For A New Special Agent Begins!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2