The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b10Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b11Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b10Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b11Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b1065%Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b106%Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b1018%Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b106%Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b100%Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)

Go down 
+2
Suiadan
Commander Nord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

IGN wrote:
Dragon Age 2 Revealed
Series will be getting a visual upgrade and new combat system.
July 8, 2010

EA and BioWare have officially unveiled Dragon Age 2, the sequel to last year's new RPG franchise.

As detailed on the game's official website, players will assume the role of a new lead character, Hawke, a survivor of the Blight and a refugee who "rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age."

"Dragon Age 2 will simultaneously deliver an epic story and set a new bar for intense action in the genre. We're very excited to deliver this next bold evolution in the Dragon Age franchise to our fans," said Dr. Ray Muzyka, co-founder of BioWare.

Dragon Age 2 is also getting updated graphics and a revamped combat system. Here's a small snippet of the plot:

"Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke's rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor. Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever."

- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.

- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.

- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.

- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.

-Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.

Pre-orders for the game have already begun. According to GameStop, Dragon Age 2 will ship on February 1, 2011, just like we expected it to.

Update: According to the press release, the game will ship in March 2011.

IGN

Bioware wrote:
Debut Trailer is coming 08.17.10

Bioware

I will add more info & trailers whrn it comes
Back to top Go down
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 pm

That announcement made me slightly moist..

I absolutely loved origins and i cant wait for this to come out

definately going on the wish list
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Nom nom nom.

I will eatz up the new DA. It will sustain my gaming hunger!

(well that and TOR ofc)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Nom nom nom.

I will eatz up the new DA. It will sustain my gaming hunger!

(well that and TOR ofc)

lol

Next year Bioware will have three games

Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 3
The Old Republic
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 am

This is not driving me insane... for I didn't liked Dragon Age. I finished the first game but I never felt the need of playing it again or even checking the add-ons. Nah... Sorry, I'll be waiting for SWTOR... and Ghost Recon Future Soldier!!! >_<
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Jokoro
Registered
Registered
Jokoro

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:28 am

This just made my day. I'm going to be interested in how the actions of your DA1 character will impact Hawke's setting.
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 am

Never played the first DA. Maybe I should see if I can get hold of it. Is it out for the PS3?
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 am

Gameinformer wrote:
Five Facts About Hawke In Dragon Age II
news
by Joe Juba on July 09, 2010 at 12:00 PM 1,865 Views

After yesterday's cover reveal and a few tantalizing details about Dragon Age II, fans of BioWare's epic RPG series probably have more questions than answers. The biggest mystery currently involves the new main character: Who is Hawke? You'll have to get a hold of our latest issue if you want all of the details, but we can clarify five basic facts about the central character in Dragon Age II.

1. Hawke will be a voiced character.
Unlike Dragon Age: Origins, the player's character in Dragon Age II will be fully voiced. This opens the door for a more cinematic approach to dialogue and creates an identity for the character outside of the text you see on-screen. It also eliminates those awkward scenarios where you feel like your character should be reacting, but instead just stares blankly without so much as a grunt.

2. Hawke is human.
Yes, that means that you won't be able to select Hawke's race. However, just because that one aspect of Hawke's backstory is set doesn't mean BioWare is eliminating character creation. You can still choose your class and customize your appearance. When we visited BioWare's studio, we only saw (and heard) the male Hawke in action, but the team promises that players can select either gender for the character.

3. Hawke didn't just survive the blight...he escaped it.
As the Grey Warden from Dragon Age: Origins was fighting darkspawn, Hawke was living in Lothering. Fans will remember that the small village was raided and destroyed (an event that occurred off-screen in Origins), and Hawke was one of the survivors. However, rather than stay and fight the darkspawn menace, Hawke flees Ferelden and heads north.

4. Hawke is the Champion of Kirkwall.
Kirkwall is a major population center in the Free Marches, a collection of city-states north of Ferelden. This means that at least some of the action in Dragon Age II will be set in Kirkwall itself, though Hawke will also spend time in other areas of the Free Marches. What exactly Hawke does to earn the honorary title of Champion, however, is up to you.

5. Hawke drives the story.
Dragon Age II is not about killing an ancient evil or about quelling another blight; Hawke is the driving force behind the narrative. Over the course of the game's 10-year timeline, players' actions and choices will determine Hawke's history, relationships, and regrets...all in service to answering the larger question: Who is the Champion of Kirkwall?

Gameinformer

And the question from you Nosyd console (PS3/Xbox 360) version excite,
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Nosyd wrote:
Never played the first DA. Maybe I should see if I can get hold of it. Is it out for the PS3?

It is, but I've heard from many ps3 and pc owners that the PC version is far better. The graphics are roughly the same I think, the PC version simply has more features/storyline and DLC.

Saying that I suspect its still a damn fine game on PS3, in the same way that Mass Effect was excellent on the XBOX360.

EDIT: Here you go, Nosyd: Dragon Age origins on the PS3. £18, no p&p
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:34 am

Thanks LW. I think I might call into game this afternoon and see if I can pick up a used copy. I have a few games to trade in, and also some points to use up.

Edit: It was sold out at Game. So I'm swapping an old game for DA:O at a forum I use a lot for trading. www.avforum.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening)   Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Proof that the Fantasy Genre is still alive and well ( Razz )

Dragon Age II is now available for Pre-order on STEAM! >>CLICK<<

Dragon Age 2 (Spoiler Warning for DA:O & Awakening) Hands-On-With-Dragon-Age-2

Personally I wont be getting it until Feb as I still have way too many games to finish, but it shall be mine.