Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Calling the RP Director! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Calling the RP Director! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Calling the RP Director! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Calling the RP Director! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Calling the RP Director! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Calling the RP Director! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Calling the RP Director! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Calling the RP Director! Vote_b10Calling the RP Director! Vote_b11Calling the RP Director! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Calling the RP Director! Vote_b10Calling the RP Director! Vote_b11Calling the RP Director! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Calling the RP Director! Vote_b1065%Calling the RP Director! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Calling the RP Director! Vote_b106%Calling the RP Director! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Calling the RP Director! Vote_b1018%Calling the RP Director! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Calling the RP Director! Vote_b100%Calling the RP Director! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Calling the RP Director!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Calling the RP Director! Empty
PostSubject: Calling the RP Director!   Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:19 am

Hello^^ Rather than spam all the current RP's discussion threads I thought I'd ask all my questions here. Smile

In a nutshell; what's happening with the RPs? I'm involved in three forum RPs here (not counting the Hyperion) and I'd like to know where things stand in regards to the following:
  • Everyone seems to be waiting for Sureshot to post in DS. Should we continue to wait for him or not?
  • Apart from the filler scene with the invincible super-Acklay, only the GM's NPCs are moving the plot forward in PtS and Harl isn't able to post much atm (is that right?). Is this RP on hold?
  • A month ago Sureshot announced DAtD would be updated monthly if everyone was still keen, which we are. Is this still going forward?

I'm sure (or I'd hope^^) all the players involved in these RPs would like these questions answered too. Any new info you could glean would be great.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling the RP Director!   Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:39 am

We're at a bit of an Impasse with regards to a time-conflict between RP and RL responsibilities at the moment.

Many people are at critical points in the education process or are otherwise engaged.

To answer the questions on the RPs indivudually (and people are welcome to correct me if I have got this slightly askew here):

* Dark Secrets: While its true we are awaiting the complete return of Creed Dekkar, Sureshot has been more than slightly busy with the club night he's involved in ('illumin8' isn't it?), and on more than one occasion I've heard that the people he's been doing it with have dropped the ball leaving him to cope with it all. Add a full-time job to that and its no surprise he asked me if I'd like to co-lead this place. More recently however, I've put off this week's Update as my birthday clashed with it. Fingers crossed this should be back on soon. Due to being toward the end of his dissertations, I know that PJK is also away alot, hence not posting either.

* Pathway to Stone: The situation here is two-fold. Our GM (h2) is in the middle of his GCSEs and (quite rightly) that takes priority over the RP. Secondly things have taken a major quiet-turn over at The Path. Sharazvar is away and the amount of active posters has significantly dropped in his absence. Darth'Ishad is pretty much running the place solo at the moment! (at least, thats how it appears from an outside perspective). You can expect PtS to pick up considerably once Harl is done and back here full-time.

* Doom Among The Dunes: I don't really know the situation with this one except to reiterate Sureshot's absence until his club night is more sorted and PJKs absence until his dissertations are concluded. I know that Charada and 36809 are in similar situations.

I appreciate your interest in this and in all fairness I should have put an answer up to this sooner, but I think its a case of RP has had to take a back-seat to real-life obligations for the moment, though I don't believe its something we need to worry about as none of our players are in a situation where they can't come back.

PostSubject: Re: Calling the RP Director!   Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:21 am

I totally respect that RL comes first. I'm not really in any rush to push forward, I just wondered what the hold-ups were. And how long the RPs might be on the back burner. Smile

I think I'm unique in that I'm involved in Guild Roleplays but not privvy to the guild Absences thread. Unless people post reasons on the RP discussion threads (and why should they? lol) I have no way of knowing the 'why's of non-postage.

Thanks for explaining. TopHat
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling the RP Director!   Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:33 am

Yeah sometimes I forget you can't see those threads :S

Its my hope it all picks up soon though, as we are meant to be an RP guild after all Razz

Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling the RP Director!   Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:22 am

As I have already mentioned now DAtD is a once-a-month and seeing that it's only the 11th. I assumed I'd have plenty of time to update it. As L-Dubz has mentioned MANY of us are very busy at the minute with work and exams so that understandably takes priority. I would like to remind people that if you find you're waiting for RP to conclude then the Hyperion club is always open. Maybe that will tide you over for now.

PostSubject: Re: Calling the RP Director!   Calling the RP Director! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:43 am

Thanks Sureshot. That's all very clear now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the RP Director!   Calling the RP Director! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling the RP Director!
Page 1 of 1